Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o MedicsPremier

MedicsPremier supports comprehensive financial/operational/workflow management and a nearly 100% success rate on first attempt HCFA/UB clearinghouse claims with a utility for workers compensation/no-fault claims/documentation. ED...

Saiba mais

Ravitej
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 19/04/2018

With Premire Medica We have been able w bill at faster pace,

The system meets our goals and efficiently sends out our claims every day. The secure cloud allows our laboratory to focus on billing, No servers or daily back-ups to worry about.

Vantagens

Our Genetics Laboratory specializes in PGX & CGX testing required a robust billing system that could be implemented within less than sixty (60) days that was cost effective. The Premier Medic's system allows for simple explosion codes that enables us to properly bill many CPT codes per patient. Many of the systems that we reviewed were NOT designed for a Laboratory environment. The system was installed quickly and all training was performed remotely by knowledgeable ADS staff members. There is a wide variety of management reports and the system allows us to customize the reports with little or no IT experience.

Desvantagens

Our lab opted for start fresh with building many of our existing databases. There was a slight learning curve with all the additional data fields that the system has. The database entry was completed in about a week.

Jean

Avaliado em 10/10/2022

It was all that interfaced with my EMR

Vantagens

easy to use - the reporting isn't great. Seems there could be someway to prevent patients being duplicated.

Desvantagens

easy for employees to delete posted payments and embezzle

Jeff

Avaliado em 15/05/2020

No support or response

Software is fine but people and processes and worse than any other software I have worked with.

Vantagens

Software is easy to use and the application support team has been helpful.

Desvantagens

Everything starts with the sales team who is incompetent and generally will not respond. After several years, I have tried to add Texting but have to start with the Sales team. Apparently everyone with my organization has issues because the sales team initiates every request but is non-responsive.

Melhores alternativas ao MedicsPremier

judy

Avaliado em 21/11/2022

era issue

not very happy at this moment

Vantagens

I really do not have a best feature right now

Desvantagens

ERAs never come down and we have to call every week

Ted
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Practice Management Software

Excellent

Vantagens

Ease of use. Everything is straightforward

Desvantagens

Nothing, everything works well. No complaints at all

charles

Billing Software

Generaly very good.

Vantagens

This is a very easy to learn software. I have had a number of new employees over the years. Each one learns the software rather easily. I also have hired staff who worked with other billing software, and they said that this is easier to use.

Desvantagens

I do not like that when I call for support, it may take hours and sometimes til the next day for a response.
I pay a yearly support fee, so expect more timely responses.

Susan

Avaliado em 13/10/2022

billing software

In the cloud--able to access from anywhere

Vantagens

Ability to access patient information--demographics is easy to use and so is scheduler

Desvantagens

There is so much to learn and that is the part that is difficult--wish the software is more intuitive--many drop downs and choices without understanding the purpose

Christopher

Medics Premier ADS

It’s been amazing. We love it

Vantagens

I like that it hasn’t changed much. We have this for software for over 15 years and we love it. Very easy to use and the customer support is great.

Desvantagens

It could be hard to use for a first time biller

Mona
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

ADS system review

sometimes things that used in past are taken out by programmers as not being used any longer. Customers should have notification of things being discontinued before being done.

Vantagens

Eligibility, claim scrubbing are very helpful.

Desvantagens

Have trouble with reports not accurate, things needed to be customized

Shari
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Love this program

Love everything about Medics Premier. Their billing software is second to none

Vantagens

Ease of use, depth and spectrum of reports, technical help is always quick and eggicient

Desvantagens

No issues to complain about. Best compared to others

Margie

Avaliado em 30/08/2017

Excellence in PM Systems

The ease of use for performing all the necessary tasks needed in our Revenue Cycle Management.
My users feedback within our practice of how easy and friendly the system works.

Vantagens

I have worked with Advanced Data Systems in their PM and EHR systems for 17+ years. The flexibility of use on Medics Premier is phenomenal. All my users were trained on it right away and they loved the way how user friendly the system is. It is very easy to navigate from patient to patient and account to account without having to close the current window you are in. It still has the old concept of a chart view with the easy to read Tabs in the demographic screen and ledger view. The super robust of Financial Reports within Medics Premier really gives a great view of your revenue forecast, as well as where your claims sit. These reports can be pulled in many, different ways, depending on what you are really looking for or need. This was a great ROI decision made. I definitely recommend ADS for your PM and EHR needs.

Desvantagens

The one thing thing I find least about Medics Premier system is that the Referring Physician section needs improvement. It would be of great value if when a new referring physician is being added in Premier that the functionality of the "Add from List" button worked seamlessly. This Physician Hub stays on Loading and doesn't do anything else. Us users would love for this to work as it would improve in the workflow of data entry.
This would be the only one Cons I say the system has.

Patricia

Avaliado em 03/09/2019

Medics Premier

My experience has been a positive one. I have been able to learn a lot over the last year and look forward to the opportunity to continue to learn as we move forward with our growth as a company.

Vantagens

The system is fairly user friendly. The menu options along with the online Help function guide you through the program functionality. The explanation per line is extremely helpful

Desvantagens

The reports. It takes multiple reports to obtain information that could potentially be located by being able to customize a report. Figuring out which report will provide the most needed information has been my biggest challenge. Automation between our LIMS (lab) side and the billing software had not been successful

Elarie

Avaliado em 18/12/2019

A medical software that has grown with me for almost 30 years

Vantagens

It allows me to give my clients and patients reliable information within a minute. As a billing company, I have had requests for specific reports that I have always been able to supply. My software company has always responded quickly to my needs, no matter how small the problem was. Most important, when my hardware crashed many years ago, my information was retrieved and I was up and running within hours.

Desvantagens

I was over whelmed by the look of Medics Premier initially. It took days to get comfortable with looking at so much information on a screen.

PATRICIA

Avaliado em 17/02/2020

User Friendly

We utilize the letter module & with the customized documents we created, we were able to discontinue using a professional print company. We fully utilize all modules of the product, from scheduling, to coding & billing, & patient statements.

Vantagens

MedicsPremier is extremely user friendly. We are able to quickly & efficiently perform tasks within the system in order to run our busy medical practice. MedicsPremier covers every aspect of office operation with ease. We are able to customize forms within the letter module to aid in patient care & daily tasks.
We rarely have an issue but when necessary, support is readily available & expeditious.

Desvantagens

We are very pleased with Premier & have used it for 20+ years. The only issue I can think of is, when making an appointment, if you open multiple screens, the demographics may not save.

Nicole

Avaliado em 19/08/2019

Medics Premier review

“Our company has produced incredibly powerful results for our clients in terms of the revenue we've generated and the efficiencies we take advantage of.”

Vantagens

Ease of use and ability to run reports myself.

Desvantagens

There are times when I cannot find the right report, however, I am able to get help through my RCM team.

Cathy

Avaliado em 22/11/2022

Ok for what we have but I feel it is limited with other software products.

Vantagens

At the beginning of our EMR transition the flow of scheduling to EMR software

Desvantagens

Is not compatible with other software for phone call reminders, downloading insurance eligiiblities by batch and not user friendly when trying to create new forms to add to patient file. Also, electronic signatures are not easy to use with patient at the check in desk.

Jessica

Avaliado em 25/10/2019

Medics Premier integrates well with our EHR software. There are many features that we utilize and many that we do not; it’s nice to know we have options though.

Vantagens

This software is user friendly and if we cannot figure something out, customer service responds quickly with a solution.

Desvantagens

I would like to see some improvement on customizable forms. We have made some requests in the past for certain forms to be created. While Medics was able to create something we could work with, it wasn’t exactly the outcome we had in mind. Our EHR software provides a word document that can be customized us and has been wonderful to use.

Crista

Avaliado em 17/02/2021

Honest Review

So far since getting Premier I will say the ease of scheduling and claims has become much simpler. i enjoy using this program daily.

Vantagens

I love the ease of scheduling and sending out claims. Also the claims we receive this way being posted automatically makes my life much easier.

Desvantagens

Secondary claims that need to be sent to insurances for some reason never go automatically. I am not sure what exactly I am doing wrong or if that is just how it is. Most times the claims post with no issues on occasion I have 2 insurances that do not like to post automatically.

Sam
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Avaliado em 04/02/2020

Maximizing Clinic Flow with Medics Premier

Vantagens

Medics Premier is a wonderful software in that it is easy to use - but at the same time offers a great deal of flexibility and customization so that we can tailor it to meet our unique needs as a medical practice. The software is simple to navigate for the new employee, yet offers complex reporting and analytics to help us evaluate our continuous improvement.

Desvantagens

In general, if there is a feature that is not already built in to the program, or some sort of additional reporting that we would like, the ADS Medics Premier team is always ready to help customize and push through improvements and additions.

Avaliado em 10/02/2020

Overall good software

My overall impression is 85% positive and I would still recommend them to others.

Vantagens

I love that the confirm phone texts go out the day before the appointment. We have it set to go out at 11 am and shortly after that the confirms and cancellations start coming in. It allows us the time to reschedule patients and to put patients in that are waiting for appointments.

Desvantagens

I definitely am not crazy about when calling for customer service and have to put in a ticket and wait for a call back. The wait time is too long. I also would like them to improve on printing a statement for a patient. I tell patients jokingly "just 9 easy steps to a receipt".

Patrycja

Avaliado em 17/02/2020

good software

Vantagens

Easy to use, easy to navigate, easy to customize

Desvantagens

Missing few features, some problems without explanation why

Liza

Avaliado em 09/08/2019

Great Customer Service

Our billing company has been using Medics Premier for 15 years and our business has grown with ADS. Customer Support is absolutely incredible. ADS has helped us to produce powerful results for our clients in terms of revenue we've generated.

Vantagens

Medics Premier is user-friendly and easy to use, with many useful reports and features. Customer Support is absolutely incredible.

Desvantagens

It is not a big issue, but sometimes the update adds some features that seems to me useless, but I am sure some people may find those new features quite helpful.

ELAINE

Avaliado em 22/02/2021

MEDICS PREMIER REVIEW

THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT CATERED TO MY TYPE OF BUSINESS. BUT IT WORKS

Vantagens

THE PRODUCT IS EASY TO LEARN AND USE. IT HAS ALOT OF FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS THAT ARE
VERY USEFUL

Desvantagens

THE ONLY COMPLAINT I HAVE IS THAT I CANNOT GET ELIGIBILITY ON A CONSISTANT BASIS. IT IS ALWAYS DOWN

BARBARA

Avaliado em 21/11/2019

Tested and True

our insurance a/r and patient a/r is better than ever

Vantagens

easy implementation, extremely user friendly, billing time saver, excellent integration with our ehr which is EyeMD

Desvantagens

alot of reporting options for me to remember, so whenever I need assistance, support is always willing to help

Sam

Avaliado em 04/02/2020

Support Service Must Be Improved

Vantagens

The software is ""lightning fast to perform on.

Desvantagens

Customer Support is something that needs to be drastically improved. We pay $3000.00 for our support contract and most of the time we wait about 3 hours on average for someone to call us on each ticket created. Any support calls placed after 3pm EST are not being returned until the next business day.

54 avaliações