Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o Copper

Copper is an easy-to-use CRM for small and medium-sized businesses that need a better way to manage leads & grow customer relationships. If you don't have time for data entry, tedious admin tasks, or overly complex tools, Copper...

Saiba mais

Ordenar por:
Scott

Avaliado em 01/07/2020

The CRM for sales team on Gsuite

I've used a lot of CRMs, from Salesforce to Pipedrive. Copper is hands down the best. Easy to use, easy for the team to adopt but still very powerful under the hood.

Vantagens

Automated data entry. Pre-populates a lot of my contacts data so adding new leads is a simple point and click.
The gmail integration is amazing. I can get a clear picture of my entire relationship from where I work - gmail.
Im really starting loving the workflow automations and cool calculated fields I can make now.

Desvantagens

I'd like to see a better native integration with an email automation software

Pipedrive, Salesforce Sales Cloud e HubSpot CRM

Razões para escolher o Copper

I kept losing track of my conversations and follow up actions.

Razões para mudar para o Copper

Salesforce clunky, very expensive and the team hated it. As a small business we didn't use 30% of it. Pipedrive was ok, but very simple and seemed to suit a very small team. It lacked multiple pipelines and didnt have the integration to Gsuite that Copper provided. Hubspot free was very simple and the full paid version of hubspot was super expensive. I didn't need the marketing features at all. Copper also had a better user experience and gsuite integration.

Avaliado em 02/02/2022

The ONLY Fully-Integrated CRM Solution for Google Workspace

Our small business has been a Copper client for the last 2-3 years and we have been incredibly happy with the Copper CRM product and the team that supports it. As our business grows, so do our CRM needs.

Copper has been able to fulfill each of these needs as they arise, often from regular updates on their product roadmap. It's almost like Copper has been "inside our head" and developed exactly what we needed prior to us asking.

@TeamCopper - Great job listening to your clients in the community and actually developing your product to suit our needs. This is what encouraged us to sign a 5-year agreement with you!

Vantagens

Full functionality within Google Workspace plug-in (Gmail, Calendar). Ability to pull a list view of Opportunities, Leads, etc and update individual records without leaving the screen (HUGE time-saver).

Desvantagens

Import function needs work in the area of duplicate management and add/ overwrite tags. Third-party integration with Zapier makes this seamless but can add unnecessary expenses.

Zoho CRM, Insightly e HubSpot CRM

Razões para escolher o Copper

Eat your heart out, Salesforce. Copper just packed your lunch! If you are looking for a robust CRM/ lead management/ marketing suite that has all the lipstick but WITHOUT the Dev cost of Salesforce et al, then you need to try Copper. We did. And we couldn't be happier. Just try it. You won't regret it.

Razões para mudar para o Copper

Copper was the robust, affordable solution to our growing CRM needs. Without the Dev cost.
Ramiro

Avaliado em 17/11/2022

Operations Coordinator Opinion

We had a very good experience but we quit using it because of the price. It was too much for our needs. Though the features were amazing to have.

Vantagens

The integration with gmail is great. In our company we use google accounts, so using Copper extension; the CRM automatically update your contacts with the emails you send. It is very easy to maintain the leads updated.

Desvantagens

The pricing was quite expensive. The basic plan is not good enough so you need at least the mid tier plan which may be expensive if you don't want to expend too much money. Sometimes they have discounts but they only last a few months.

Melhores alternativas ao Copper

Roger
  • Setor: Mercado de capitais

Avaliado em 14/10/2022

Congrats Copper! You are now officially the worst customer service!!! Great job being a...

I have emailed and used the customer service bot on the website over 20 times since July to ask a basic question. Copper refuses to answer my question.

It is not humanly possible for a human to be as rude and stupid as the bot that never answers my question!!!

In my 30 years in business Copper by far has the worst customer service on the planet!!! Even worse than Pac Bell had back in the 1990’s and it was not possible to have customer service as dumb as theirs until Copper came along!!!!

Vantagens

Google Integration is what I liked the most!
I used to love proper works then it became Copper.

Taking away customer service is a major Blunder!!!!

Don't do business with copper unless you have plenty of time to waste hours of your life and cost you and your business tons of money in wasted production time.........

Desvantagens

Which dumb-ass executive wakes up one day and takes away customer service!!!

Are you that ignorant that you believe your bot works????

Avaliado em 29/09/2022

Great tool if you have Google Workspace

Great work tool, if the workers enter information, it is easy to use and read to be able to measure the management and have control over the accounts.

works better when connected to Google Workspace

Robert

Avaliado em 03/02/2022

Not the standard CRM / Project Tracking

We use Copper to manager our existing customers. We do not add new customers often, just account management really. We also use it to track commercial projects. It's two completely different uses. We use Opportunities as commercial projects. It would be nice if People/Companies could be segmented as different types with different visible fields. We group a lot of fields and have to toggle open/close based on the type of person being entered.

Vantagens

Our company uses the Google Suite of apps so integration with our current setup was extremely easy. We had a single implementation person assigned to our account and she was extremely helpful and responsive. Also the customization options were very useful.

Desvantagens

The canned reports were not useful to us. We had to build our own through Google Analytics. However the Copper team have recently been upgrading their reports, with the ability to create custom reports now. It's much better.

Razões para mudar para o Copper

The integration with Google is what sold it to us.
Kayla
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Avaliado em 03/02/2022

Simple, Powerful Start-up CRM

We use copper as a CRM tool, a pipelining tool for fundraising, an ATS (applicant tracking system) for hiring, and a task management system for customer support.

Vantagens

Copper is a fantastic CRM for startups leveraging Gmail that want seamless integration and an intuitive UI. Pricing is affordable in early plans, enabling startups to leverage Copper in their earliest days.

Desvantagens

The brand needs a revamp – there are so many muted color, bland CRM tools. Copper *feels* like a fresher experience, and I wish their brand matched that new feeling.

Razões para mudar para o Copper

Seamless integration, accessible price, reliable product.
Eric

Avaliado em 24/09/2020

Fabulous CRM product for Gmail users

Easy to trial product. Sales support team was very helpful. Not too pushy.
Software has exceed my expectations.

Vantagens

Easy to set up and use, great UI. The tight integration with Gmail is really the killer feature for us.

Desvantagens

If you accidentally delete records they cannot be recovered. Not good if you accidentally delete all your contacts and have not done a manual back up ..

• Setor: Construção
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 06/10/2022

Copper - Great Sales CRM

Vantagens

Copper can help display all the information I need to effectively run a sales pipeline.

Desvantagens

It is intuitive, but it could be a bit more user friendly.

Rebekah
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Avaliado em 14/11/2022

Simple CRM for g-workspace users

Haven't been using long but seems very simple and easy to use.

Vantagens

I love how easy it integrates with google workspace

Desvantagens

I don't like all the manual entry. There is no chat or easy way to get help from a human.

Marc-Antoine
  • Setor: Música

Avaliado em 16/08/2021

Copper is a great tool for sales, contacts and tasks management

Copper is defenitely a very powerful tool when it comes down to sales and task management. It is easy and instinctive to use!

Vantagens

As a booking agent and as an artist manager, the 2 things that I enjoy the most with Copper are the Task Manager and the Contact List features.

It goes without saying that the contact list manager is a very powerful tool. It is easy to use: whether you just want to browse through the contacts, uplaod/add new clients or even if you need to find a "needle in a haystack". All the filters that you can apply in a research are super helpful!

The task Manager is also one of the main feature that I use on a daily basis. I find it super easy and convinient to set up remainders and follow ups. It is also very useful when it comes down to dedicate tasks to colleagues (without having to talk to them, because you can be very clear using the "details" section).

Desvantagens

I think probably the biggest issue I have with Copper is that we are all francophones at Doze Agency. Because the version of the software we are using is in English, we sometimes have problems with some "list management". We sometimes have to use some special caracters in French (for exemple: "é", "è", "à", etc.). Maybe a French version of the software is not an option, but a cool feature would be that the software could associate special caracters like "é" to the letter "e" or a caracter like "à" to the letter "a". I know it may sound strange to some, and I don't know to what extent there are other french speaking users of the software, but it would defenitely be a great plus!

Janna
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

Avaliado em 02/04/2020

Copper is helping me keep track of my customers

Overall it has been helpful to keep track of my contacts. I wish that there were more features for the lower price point, like marketing and email features.

Vantagens

I like that it syncs to my Gmail and automatically goes back through 1 year of communication to add all those emails to my connections with my contacts. The Gmail extension makes it super easy to add new contacts to my CRM and keep track of our conversations. It also makes it easy to keep track of leads and opportunities and what stage they are at. The Task function is nice how it adds to-do items to my calendar and sends me reminders. That is helpful so I don't forget to do things daily.

Desvantagens

It's pretty expensive for only one user and many of the best features of it are only available for the higher pay level. Also, it's doable to use from Gmail on a phone but not easy. I wish the app extension worked better.

Salesforce Sales Cloud e HubSpot CRM

Razões para escolher o Copper

Mailchimp was really just my email list and I couldn't use it as a proper CRM to keep track of leads and projects, etc.

Mailchimp

Razões para mudar para o Copper

Syncing to gmail automatically.
Jaimee
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Avaliado em 20/02/2020

Copper

Copper has cut down dramatically on administration data entry try which allows for our staff to communicate with our prospects more frequently, which in return is bringing in more business for the company.

Vantagens

Copper has helped our company tremendously in regarding to time spent updating our CRM systems. We use to have to add all emails to the system, Copper automatically adds all the emails which has cut down on our administration time dramatically. It will also pull contact information for the internet, which also helps cut down time so the time can be spent elsewhere. Another favorite feature is being able to view the contact file in gmail when an email from that specific person comes in.

Desvantagens

We wish that when adding notes into copper, there was more flexibility in regards to changing the color of the font or being able to highlight something within the note. Also, sometimes we have an individual in the system with more than one company but Copper doesn't allow you to add duplicate emails to multiple files.

Razões para escolher o Copper

If you have ever used ACT, you will understand why.

Act!

Resposta de Copper

Greatly appreciate the feedback, Jaimee!

Respondido em 26/02/2020
Jacqueline
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Avaliado em 21/02/2020

Intuitive, Inclusive & Scalable

Wonderful! The customer service is AMAZING and overall we have converted so much more closed business as a result of effective lead and pipeline management within our company.

Vantagens

The ability to manage leads, manage pipelines, and store data, along with the ability to automate lead management.

Desvantagens

the lack of ability to integrate with other softwares, the lack of commission management features, and the lack of ability to specifically disburse leads automatically based on tracked conversion rates

TOP PRODUCER, BoomTown e HubSpot CRM

Razões para escolher o Copper

Contactually really only kept you nurturing leads but didn't incorporate pipeline management along with transaction and data management effectively.

Contactually

Razões para mudar para o Copper

The amount of features and intuitive layout of the program was easily the most scalable as we grow, and the best value monetarily as well!

Resposta de Copper

Solid feedback that we'll be sharing with our team. Thank you, Jacqueline!

Respondido em 03/03/2020
Dulce
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Avaliado em 04/08/2021

Amazing CRM!

Overall very happy with this software. Didn’t need any training at all as it’s very intuitive and easy to work with.

Vantagens

It is very user friendly, loads quickly and can be used on the go. I love that there’s an app that works smoothly on my iPhone and iPad. This makes us super easy to work on the go or to be able to access info when away from the office. I also love the copper extension that allows me to see if my clients have opened up our emails (it lists each date and time it was opened)

Desvantagens

The only issue I have is that the Copper extension (not the software itself) sometimes marks an email as being read if I open it to link it to an opportunity. Not a big deal, I can usually rule out the “read” notification right after the email was sent because I know it was me. Any other reads are ones our customers triggered when they opened the email.
I also wish that the mobile app allowed you to view the customers numbers without having to select the “phone” or “call” option.

Avaliado em 12/08/2018

Copper, formerly ProsperWorks - Great tool for G Suite/Google Apps Users

Vantagens

I've used Copper (under its original brand) both as a freelance digital contractor and in an agency setting. I found the standalone app to work fine, but there's no comparison to how well it worked with gMail, Google Docs and other elements of G Suite.

I read a Forbes article about the rebrand and apparently Copper signals a move for the company where their apps are on Google Cloud, and to better support G Suite, and that seems like great news. If you are an agency using G Suite it seems to be a no-brainer to use Copper to me. Especially for tracking emails and customer conversations related to opportunities. The rebrand caught me by surprise when I was looking for something for a client. The Forbes article sheds some light on the rebrand and evolution.

I'm a little biased as I wrote an article once for ProsperWorks, but this review is strictly from my experiences with the app, and the company. They have great customer success follow-up and have many scheduled support resources/weekly webinars to ensure you get the best out of your investment. I don't sell this app, I just was happy with how easy it was to use the tool, I've worked with Dynamics CRM, Salesforce and other CRM apps and I stand by my appreciation for how great this app is for G Suite and for agencies.

Desvantagens

I think the Copper rebrand is a sign of lots of changes for this solution, and the Forbes article says that there are positive changes to further align this solution with the Google ecosystem. I will say that the rebrand was news to me, but I haven't used the app in a month or so now since a recent contract ended .

Avaliado em 13/08/2021

Copper for Small Business

I like Copper, it is easy to use and integrated with Gmail. Cloud base allows use any place in the world. Accounts and analysts (people who do nothing but watch what I do) love looking at my copper but hate putting information in system.

Vantagens

1. Organizes leads, people, and anything for sales.
2. sends reminder emails about presentation or phone call.
3. cloud based, can be done anywhere
4. Task managment
5. easy input with enough infomration on clients. Sometimes find info on leads online.

Desvantagens

1. Can't same attachments for emails.
2. Does not integrate with LinkedIn (App for LinkedIn mixing is terrible).
3. Not enough time to use because focoused on other things for small busines.

Razões para escolher o Copper

IT person at company wanted to switch.

QuickBooks Time
Drew
  • Setor: Seguros

Avaliado em 17/09/2019

Great CRM for Gmail Users

Great company with an excellent support team always available. Offer monthly training and update webinars as well.

Vantagens

Love this CRM as it integrates easily with Gmail. Good ways to customize the pipelines and customer management options.

Desvantagens

Does take some time to set everything up and need to add on a few features to have it customize the way you want.

Razões para escolher o Copper

Company was growing and needed a better CRM

Freshdesk

Razões para mudar para o Copper

Gmail integration and cost.

Resposta de Copper (formerly ProsperWorks)

Thank you for the kind words, Drew. Taking into consideration your cons for the product and see how we can work to make it better. Thanks again!

Respondido em 19/09/2019
Luis Manuel
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Avaliado em 17/06/2020

Copper nos ahorra tiempo

La apropiacion de la herramienta en el equipo de trabajo nos permitido entender los datos comerciales que a su vez nos permitio mejorar las ventas

Vantagens

La integracion con Gsuite nos ahorra tiempo teniendo todo en un sola pantalla nos permite actualizar el CRM mientras trabajamos en el correo electrónico

Desvantagens

Lo que mas me gusta es lo simple de la herramienta pero es super robusta

Razões para escolher o Copper

NO tenia soporte ni acompanamieto

Microsoft Power BI

Razões para mudar para o Copper

El tiempo y los costos de implementacion y fue la principal opccion y la integracion con Gsuite
Phil
  • Setor: Fabricação de alimentos

Avaliado em 11/08/2021

Sales for Organic Maple Syrup

Great tool for the price and for a team.

Vantagens

A very essential tool, pretty easy to use for Sales CRM.

Desvantagens

Lots of features are not needed for the basic sale of a grocery product.
Would like to link a People of a Company to be the Companies Primary Contact. so there is only one entry for that in the Company.
Wish saved files could be viewed and not just downloaded.

HubSpot Marketing Hub e Insightly

Razões para escolher o Copper

Copper (Prosperworks) is much better.

Results CRM

Razões para mudar para o Copper

Better team integration. Better Gmail intergration.
  • Setor: Políticas públicas
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 01/11/2018

Has helped me get my marketing leads in order

Copper has made it easy for me to keep track of my leads. With it's basic functions anyone can use it without reading extensively through a guide or manual. I would recommend it to new businesses because of it's simplicity and inexpensiveness.

Vantagens

I've used copper for a while now - it was called Prosperworks when I first started to use it. It was my first CRM and it has helped me get my marketing leads in order as well as showed me how to use a CRM. Since it has simple features it is easy to use and learn and once you get the hang of it you are able to understand bigger and more complex systems so I'd like to think of Copper as a gateway CRM. I love how it integrates with Gmail so that with just one click of a button on the side panel that shows up after you install the Chrome extension and you have the contact's information saved- which spares you the work of manually adding a contact to the platform. The filters are easy to use and the fields can be customized. They even have a "market place" where you are shown information on the contacts whom you've recently exchanged emails with and it gives you the option to save it to your list. The pricing is also reasonable, especially if your company is in its early stages.

Desvantagens

The thing that I dislike most about Copper is the field mapping that needs to get done prior to importing a list of leads via an Excel sheet. If there is one error or if it doesn't recognize the information within a cell then it wont import it and it will give you a pop up window with the option to correct it right then and there. I've found myself fighting with it plenty of times because it wont accept what I'm writing and then I would resort to canceling everything and just deleting that contact from the list to add it manually afterwards just to get the import feature to work.

Also it is such a chore to import these lists, you have to click on so many menu items to get to the import function.

Avaliado em 12/08/2021

I really like Copper

For us it all hinges on Opportunity tracking - which we modified into a "start-to-finish/inquiry-to-money-collected" tracker. We don't use the project management or task management.

Vantagens

The Google integration and drag and drop pipelines/stages are what sold me. It didn't take long to learn and start modifying it for our activity/information needs. The mobile version is more than adequate and the whole UI is well done.

Like all good software, I'm sure there are features and shortcuts we don't use enough, but basically, it is more than suited for what we use it for; Customer information and job process tracking.

Desvantagens

These cost more money - via upgrade; Mailchimp integration, adding many custom fields, and better than limited reporting. We run the Basic version.

Zoho CRM, Insightly e HubSpot CRM

Razões para mudar para o Copper

It was the best UI, Google integrated, flexible one of what we looked at.
Josh
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Avaliado em 01/08/2022

A great CRM for a small to mid-sized company

Copper has been a great experience overall. Their Customer Success Managers are the most helpful, prompt and friendly people whenever there's a hiccup with Copper. The price per user is a bit expensive

Vantagens

What I like most about Copper is its built-in connectivity to all things Google. Auto-logging calendared events, easily adding files to records from our Google Drive, using the Copper add-on to easily push data out to Google Sheets and then Google Data Studio...it's great.

Desvantagens

I believe Copper needs to focus on tightening up existing features before rolling out new features to compete with other platforms. There's a delicate balance between building new things and maintaining what already exists and I feel that sometimes their focus is too dedicated towards building new.

• Setor: Seguros

Avaliado em 09/10/2020

Basic CRM

Overall experience was good until I knew I was paying more for less.

Vantagens

At that time I was looking for a CRM that integrates with G Suite at that time called Google Apps. This was the second CRM I tried.

Desvantagens

You have to play a lof more for the better features that actually completes the CRM. After checking out other companies I realized after using it for more than a year that the CRM is lacking in features.

Razões para escolher o Copper

I stop using Office 365 and switched to Google Apps.

Andrea
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 11/08/2021

Everything I need for success in one platform

At first the learning curve with Copper CRM was difficult especially since I had been trained in other softwares. The video tutorials were a great help! At this time and after the learning curve I am very happy with my overall experience with Copper. I use it daily and enjoy how I can personalize the features to suit my sales and relationship management needs.

Vantagens

There are a few features in which I like most about the Copper CRM software. Firstly, the opportunities pipeline feature. This is a great tool in following the journey of prospective members and new members. When moving throughout stages of the platform intergrations allow for tasks to be automated with intergrations to Gmail. Which leads me to my next favourite feature which is the Gmail intergration and Zapier intergrations. This allows for my workflow to become much easier, built-in interaction tracking, and more. The email templates are a huge plus too!

Desvantagens

It was previously the dashboard, but the recent upgrade which allows for a customizable dashboard is a wonderful added value.

Razões para mudar para o Copper

Intergrations, automations, and price.
563 avaliações