Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o Mindbody

Mindbody is a cloud-based club management and appointment scheduling solution designed for the needs of small to midsize businesses. The product is primarily used by gyms, fitness and personal training centers, salons, spas and...

Saiba mais

• Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Avaliado em 02/04/2020

Mindbody

Estou com um shape bem legal por conta dos exercicos que vejo nele

Vantagens

Ele possui uma grande variedade de exercícios que você pode realizar em casa para se manter em forma.

Desvantagens

De vez em ele não conecta e impossibilita de ver as aulas, ele pede pra logar é simplesmente não vai

Garrett
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Avaliado em 06/09/2019

Learn It and Use It

Vantagens

I can not state more clearly that Mindbody is the leader in what they do. They have their faults because of the way it was designed originally but they are working on those every day but no system on the market is better. I have a feeling that a couple years from now, they be much larger than what they even are now.

Desvantagens

the old design structure of the base platform could use some updates, which they are aware of

Razões para escolher o Mindbody

This handles so much more of the business operations

Razões para mudar para o Mindbody

it is a clear leader in the field
Michele

Avaliado em 08/10/2022

Well known scheduler, but not great for kids services

When using it as an instructor at multiple yoga studios, it works ok for signing in adults students to class and collecting payment. It is not however good for anything beyond that including buying a class for a friend or signing up multiple members of a family. (By the client that is, everything is possible using the instructor's login and manually performing these functions.)

Vantagens

Clients are generally familiar with it already.

Desvantagens

This is not the ideal scheduler to have if you have parents wanting to sign up multiple kids for classes. It also charges extra for each location so if you travel to different locations to host classes and events, this quickly becomes cost prohibitive.

Melhores alternativas ao Mindbody

Kristy

Avaliado em 19/10/2022

switched to a new software platform, didn't meet my needs

I was with them for over 9 years, overall I would say they are OK. I did have some big issues when I made a transition to a new gym. It did the job but too many things didn't work properly. So I sought out a new platform, Credit card processing fees were ridiculously high.

Vantagens

honestly nothing really stood out, I think the software is very mediocre for what I need

Desvantagens

Simple functions began to not work and no one seemed to have an answer for me. There was no way to prompt people to pay past due bills before they were able to sign into class. Credit card updating on the client side was difficult.

Marie Jeanne
  • Setor: Internet

Avaliado em 03/08/2022

Mindbody is the best management tool for our salons.

I chose this software because it is an undisputed leader in terms of managing my calendar for clients who have an appointment in my salon...

Vantagens

What I liked the most about this software is its marketing automation functionality which is rigid and effective.

Desvantagens

What I liked least is its cost which is expensive for a beginner.

Booker e Vagaro

Razões para mudar para o Mindbody

I chose it because it is the undisputed leader in the management of clients who come to my house.
Ayseli Bozkır
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Avaliado em 16/10/2022

Great for enhancing the customer experience

Vantagens

Mindbody increases the customer experience quality in a significant way.

Desvantagens

I am pretty ok with the features of the platform and the customer service. Nothing negative to note so far.

Sam
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Avaliado em 15/11/2022

The Easiest Way to Schedule Yoga

Extremely positive.

Vantagens

Mindbody is simple and intuitive to use. I can what classes are available for any day of the week. All I have to do is say "book" and I'm taken to the booking page and voila! I'm booked for the yoga class. My favorite thing about Mindbody is that I can "Add Class to Calendar" and it will automatically add it as an event on my phone calendar. This makes keeping my schedule and doing yoga classes in between meetings a breeze.

Desvantagens

There is a small glitch that happens once in a blue moon with the membership tracking.

Olivia

Avaliado em 11/10/2022

Do Not Fall into the Mindbody Trap

This software is overall extremely frustrating and not well built. I regret my decision to go with Mindbody because they were the most well known. It frequently has bugs, glitches, errors. For the amount of money it costs, it should not have as many issues as it does. Not to mention any features worth having continue to add on more and more money to my subscription and they still don't work effectively. I'm not sure if it's because their software is old/outdated and updates pile on updates until it doesn't work. Or maybe it's because they have too many users and the system just can't handle it. I seriously regret my contract with them because once you're in, it feels super difficult to switch everything over to another company. My best advice is don't do it. Go with a newer company like Glofox or Mariana Tek.

Vantagens

The onboarding process was good and effective and the account management people were nice.

Desvantagens

Once you've signed your contract and onboarded, it's like they leave you to fend for yourself. The software frequently has bugs, glitches, and errors and the interface is confusing/ not always consistent with what support articles show. The support line is ridiculously overloaded so when you need help, it takes hours to get it. A lot of the time the support people don't know what the issue is and can't help you. For the amount of money this costs it has way too many frequent problems. I don't feel like they care for their customers at all once they're in the contract.

Arlene

Avaliado em 24/11/2022

Great software overall

Vantagens

When I used Mindbody it had a lot of features, as well as a lot of additional add-ons that you could purchase.

Desvantagens

At the time I was using it, the response times were very, very slow and issues took a long time to get resolved (ie: waiting on hold for more than 1 hour or waiting several days for a response).

Ricki
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 17/11/2022

Mindbody is incredibly easy and intuitive

Mindbody is easy, it makes the process of booking and paying for classes easy, which means less of a barrier to customers coming in, which means more money. It's easy for customers, easy for business owners, it's a win-win.

Vantagens

Mindbody is such an easy app, even if you are a small studio/business it makes sense to have it, you will get discovered more with it than just relying on people to find your website alone. With the fact that the cost is a business expense and a write-off, there really is no reason not to have it.

Desvantagens

I can't imagine that there is anything that needs improvement really, it's worked fine for me.

taylor
  • Setor: Cosmético

Avaliado em 06/11/2022

Lots of features

Vantagens

There are a lot of features and the app is great for gaining new clients

Desvantagens

The cost is a bit high in comparison to other companies especially if you don’t rely on gaining clients from the app. Customer service isn’t that great either

Edward
  • Setor: Música

Avaliado em 11/03/2021

No Longer Suitable for Music Teacher; Expensive for Small Businesses

I have used MindBody for nearly 15 years, both as an administrator and staff/user, and I used to work in software. I used to love them and, early on, I would frequently recommend them to colleagues - the deployment phase was exceptional.

However, they are not the company them once were - nor is their software as attractive, simple to use, or innovative as it used to be. The user-interface is very tired-looking, they are focused on up-selling to bigger clients who can afford and ignoring the smaller clients of which I am one. (Their costs are £100-450pcm basic, plus an additional £199 pcm for an almost essential mobile app, which puts it well out of range for a small business.

Probably, importantly, the functionality is also possibly geared around larger yoga, hair-salons, gyms, etc. I am a music teacher. I think it's time I looked at a more tailored music teaching option.

Vantagens

Excellent support at deployment stage; good customer service response times; very friendly staff; used to be market leaders; possibly good functionality but only available at premiums packages

Desvantagens

Old-fashioned user-interface (very web v.1); very expensive; limited functionality compared to competition (good functionality only available at premiums packages); current business model seems to be selling 'tailored' mobile apps at £199 pcm, which we all know is off-the-shelf code painted a different colour and without enough modifiable options to justify the expense).

No longer market leaders; unaware of competition; mixed staff knowledge (their recent expansion means too many employees have severely limited knowledge, and I frequently get passed around 'experts' or stuck re-explaining my issues).

Acuity Scheduling

Razões para mudar para o Mindbody

I chose MindBody 10 years ago when there weren't many better alternatives or industry-specific alternatives. There now are considerable options for music teaching software so I fear I must bid MindBody goodbye...
Tatiyana
  • Setor: Varejistas

Avaliado em 10/03/2021

I like it but..

Mindbody sets a high bar for business software. But unfortunately their quality of customer services does not match the high premium you pay. There are definitely softwares out there that will suit exactly what you are looking for with a support team that is willing to help you in every way at a fraction of the cost.

Vantagens

Mindbody is like driving a fully loaded Mercedes Benz. Looks pretty. Has all the features. Very custom and detailed.

Desvantagens

Con: way too expensive. customer service plummeted. Not accommodating. Does not matter if you are a long term customer I feel like I am just a number and they could care less if they lose you as a customer or not.

Booker, Vagaro, Rosy e Square Appointments

Razões para escolher o Mindbody

I outgrew schedulicity and needed more features that they weren't offering at the time.

Schedulicity

Razões para mudar para o Mindbody

Because Mindbody at the time was an all inclusives software with all the features I was looking for and the price was amazing when I first signed up in 2015.
Avaliador Verificado

Avaliado em 18/02/2021

So bad it's almost a scam.

I signed up with Mindbody in August of Covid 19 and the salesman told me that if I needed to cancel early then I just needed to talk to them. So I talked to them in January, now that my business is in dire straights and I was told that my cancellation would be processed the following day. A week later, I was charged the $270 fee so I called and was informed that because my contract was not over, I couldn't cancel. The representative started throwing scripted BS at me like "our legal team review" and "terms of service". Eventually I was able to appeal to him as a human being and he conceded that it should probably be in their terms of service to honor what I was told by their customer service representative, previously. Nonetheless, he couldn't do anything to cancel my subscription. I waited (not on hold) with this guy for 40 minutes, waiting for a supervisor to get on the line. The supervisor never replied and the guy said he wasn't going to wait any longer. I eventually got an email denying my request to cancel but offering a $50 / month ransom to end my contract. Rather than fight with chargeback and collections, I'm just gonna pay the ransom, hopefully.

I'm presently on the phone for 33 minutes getting the runaround with a representative who keeps putting me on hold to "do some things." Maybe they just hope I'll hang up and give up.

Vantagens

Nothing. I know that a lot of other businesses use Mindbody and from the perspective of using it to book classes at other studios, I thought Mindbody was quite good. However, using it as a business owner, I found it very non intuitive and clunky.

Desvantagens

It didn't help me run my business. You've probably tried other apps that seem like they will be great, and then they fall short. Mindbody is one of those apps.

Ryan

Avaliado em 10/12/2020

Way too expensive for what you get. Currently the online booking App displays doesn't work

Not great. I have reached out to support twice in the past month regarding the issue with the App showing all the wrong appointment times and patients being unable to book. As this is the primary function of the software (and 5 times more expensive than my last software) I told them I need to get out of my contract so I can get a product that works, and they so far refuse, Even though they admit the App is broken. Their response is they can just remove my business from the App. (I pay for this, I want the features.)

It also often takes Support several days to respond to support requests, which is very frustrating when you're having a issue.

This Software is definitely not worth the $260 a month. I was paying $50 for Acuity and it was a better product, and I will be switching back as soon as I can get out of this contract.

Vantagens

It has a lot of features if you are able to figure out the quirks of the software. The Mindbody App can be really nice, (but right now mine is broken and is limiting the ability for patients to schedule.)

Desvantagens

First off, there is no trial period or Demo that allows you to play with the software and soft launch for you to test to make sure it works for your application, and they force a 12 month subscription. A lot of things they told me the software could do, that it does not in fact do. I learned the hard way that this system is geared much more towards classes and not services. A lot of features I was told to work are things like the waiting list feature, but that is only for classes. (it was a huge reason why I picked the software.)

The software can be really clunky and is way too finicky. I have used 4 or 5 different booking platforms in the past and this by far is the least user friendly.

The services widgets that go on the website are nowhere near as modern looking as the class widgets, the widget on my website looks like it came straight out of Windows 95, which on a nice designed website looks terrible.

The biggest issue, that has apparently been going on for more than a month is that the Iphone App apparently has a bug that has caused my office's availability to show completely wrong times to book. When I log in under the patient app it shows times available for booking that I am not even in the office for. When a patient goes to book one of those times a error pops up. I had several patients reach out to me for a matter of weeks telling me they were having issues booking which I thought was user error but Mindbody confirmed it is on their end.

Gina

Avaliado em 07/07/2020

Mindbody post virus apocalypse

In normal times, mb while not perfect is worth the expense. There are a lot of features and you used to be able to call them 24/7. But in the world of covid, it's too expensive and it's even harder to access customer service, the hours are limited and the wait times very long. We put our mb account on hold- which costs $50 a month- you can actually get software for that amount. Pre-covid rating is 4 and now it's a 3

Vantagens

Before the virus hit, I loved Mindbody. The high monthly fee was worth the expense because the software automatically links up with 3rd party vendors like Class Pass and gym pass. Plus nearly every studio is using this software so it's easy to pick up traveling clients or sales via their dynamic pricing option. In short, the subscription is super high but in normal times you get a lot of it in return. This is not the case at the moment. They did offer 1 month subscription relief and 2 if you commit to 2 years but I don't know if we will make it? Most of the support staff is super friendly and helpful.

Desvantagens

Given it's many features, the software is sophisticated and not easy to use. Could never figure out the private yoga feature or how to show the studio was being rented so for us not to be able to do this - it was very expensive. Also we were one of the first studios to live stream so we got set up prior =however not all mb reps could accurately advise how to set up. We paid for adverting on fb and google, got many clicks and zero conversions- people kept getting tripped up in mb. A survey indicated over 30% of users had a hard time booking, paying for or accessing live stream classes on mb. I literally spent all day every day troubleshooting with mb reps, instructors and clients. I wonder ho many people we lost that got turned off? We decided to move our live stream and on demand off he platform.

• Setor: Gestão da educação

Avaliado em 04/04/2020

MindBody for Music Schools

Studio automation is always a plus - if you haven't used Auto-Pay, you should really try it. Automated emails are really the best part. For us, it's slow, kind of clunky, and doesn't fit our needs as well as we had hoped. Them withholding our money was definitely the main impetus for our disillusionment.

Vantagens

Integrated billing/scheduling/contractor & staff payroll. Automated email messaging. Automated customer billing. A large variety of services thought to improve retention and conversion. Tech support is very knowledgeable, professional and helpful.

Desvantagens

We've been using MB for over 7 years. It was affordable when we started, but has continued to increase in cost. It is now very expensive, by comparison to other offerings. The billing system is extremely complicated to set up and is difficult to train. It's really built for yoga studios, etc., and is not a good solution for music schools. The vast majority of the add-on products they promote are not useful to those that only book recurring appointments, like music schools do. They seem to be designed for pushing individual appointment booking, which is the opposite of what we need. There are constant "improvements" which always add more page loads - when we first started, you could go to any page on the site within 2 clicks. The daily tasks you need are now, all, at least 3 page loads away, if not more. In other words, their improvements always slow us down and don't add any value that we can perceive. The reason we're going to move to something else was cemented this week: On Apr. 1 our Auto-Pays ran like normal. On Apr. 2 they sent us an email informing us that 20% of what they owed us was being held to protect our clients due to changes from the COVID-19 pandemic. We were left scrambling for cash to cover checks we had already written. There was no warning that they were going to short us. They claimed that the "entire processing industry" was doing this, but I can find no evidence that that is true. It looks like they were holding back our money to protect themselves.

Theresa

Avaliado em 28/02/2020

It is OKAY

I think until recently we were thinking of switching to something else that is more reasonably priced. I stayed on and am now using the new marketing software. We will see if it helps automate our business more.

Vantagens

I like that it has an app and that our clients can easily sign up. Also, the billing makes it easy for a small business like ours.

Desvantagens

We have been using MINDBODY for the last 3 years. I just think it is okay and think there are so many other products out there that have come out that might be better. My biggest gripe is the cost. I wish it scaled more with how big our fitness business is. We have a small business and don't do a lot of volume but in order to get the marketing features we have to pay a huge premium. I also was bothered that that they just increase costs by a lot after we used it for a year and never gave any training about the new features that we HAD to pay for. I don't like that their actual internal network and app don't help get new clients. DON'T ever pay for that feature as it takes a percentage from the sale. You are much better off doing your own sales and marketing.

Vagaro

Razões para mudar para o Mindbody

It seems to be the most widely used in the business
Jeffrey

Avaliado em 27/01/2020

MindBody Software Suite with Branded App

Overall experience was grueling and constantly defeating to my business operations. Joining Mindbody was a poor decision in many facets. The software suite works directly against your business by directing (through email marketing etc.) new members to use the "Non-Branded" app when you already have the Branded App. The Mindbody App sends deals from other fitness studios to your customers via the Mindbody App. This isn't good for retention. If a customer want to skate around your regular member prices, the Non-Branded App offers discounts to your already regular customer (not just new customers), creating instant revenue losses when trying to gain new customers. Customer Care/Service representatives knew less about the MindBody suite than I did since I have used the software longer than the representatives that were supposed to be assisting. The integrated software for payments which ease the use of processing and tracking is a "catch 22". If your card on file for Mindbody payments expires, which happens periodically; MindBody will just shutdown your site and you cannot operate in any capacity or function. No phone call message to let you know. If this happens, you will have an onslaught of fixes because the Mindbody system will disassociate your confirmation phone numbers with your customers and they will no longer be able to confirm appointments. You will have to manually push any missed autopays etc.

Vantagens

The best pert of MindBody was the Branded App. One touch at the fingertips for purchases by the customer.

Desvantagens

Constant updates that caused issues for booking, purchasing and retaining customers. My email box was virtually packed with issues that MindBody caused from an update to the app. "A fix to fix the problem caused by the fix for a problem we fixed" could be the Moto!

Kurt

Avaliado em 04/12/2019

MindBody for Small Gym

Scheduling calendar is simple, intuitive and the drag & drop feature is priceless!
MindBody is a One Stop Shop for a small, service oriented business and it can easily be expanded as the company grows.

Vantagens

Easy to use, very intuitive. Set up took almost no time at all.
MindBody allows me to schedule Personal Training Sessions and Group Training Sessions, deal with Point of Sale transactions and even track inventory.
The software is flexible enough to handle multiple users and expand when needed.
The software will also take into account independent contractors.
Most functions are very user friendly and mistakes are easy to correct.

Desvantagens

I use MindBody to process my merchant services and processing transactions over a weekend, especially a holiday weekend, can result in a longer than expected delay before the bank receives the funds.
It can take time to put together information for sales tax, most of my business, 95%, is service related.
All transactions are recorded, it's just a matter of remembering which questions to ask to get the correct answer.

Zen Planner e Zendesk Suite

Razões para escolher o Mindbody

RhinoFit didn't have the flexibility I needed and wasn't as intuitive

RhinoFit
Sharmila

Avaliado em 03/09/2019

Mindbody Online transformed my business

I tried to leave Mindbody once to go to Booker (now a MBO owned company) and that was a huge fail. They didn't offer the preferences that worked for my boutique, small studio. MBO has stellar customer service. Also, BOLD is beyond a doubt, the most exciting part of MBO and helping owners stay motivated, inspired and educated.

Vantagens

Mindbody offers exemplary customer service. I have been with them for more than 10 years of the 15 years that I have been in business. It's user friendly, innovative and helps business owners to automate their work.

Desvantagens

The price for MBO keeps getting more expensive. Also, the partner companies can add up too.

Booker

Razões para escolher o Mindbody

Years ago, Booker offered me a free Ipad to switch to their company. They also promised cheaper monthly rates including merchant services processing fees.

Booker

Razões para mudar para o Mindbody

Booker could not deliver. I would rather pay a little more (rates weren't too high back then) than pay for scheduling system that didn't function as easy as MBO.
Kendra

Avaliado em 26/08/2019

It's Helpful!

MB has been great within the yoga studio / fitness studio / wellness studio industry. I've been using it for years now, within different states / facilities, as well as using it myself as a client. Easy to use, but have a feeling there is so much my company is unaware of / not taking advantage of [some tools that could really benefit the company that we don't know exist]. I'm also not a fan of MB working with other companies who saw flaws in the system, and now charge extra $ to implement. Why can't MB just come up with these ideas themselves, implement within their software, charge an extra charge if you must, but keeping it all within MINDBODY [not also to FitGrid, ZipWhip, etc.]. Customer service could also use some work. Our company struggled for weeks trying to get hardware ordered. We were promised multiple efforts of help with no one actually able to assist until I finally made it to the MB BOLD conference and sought help. It took way too long for us to give your company money for an item we wanted to order to benefit our sales.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use [once you practice]. It allows us to do everything we need, to an extent, with scheduling private sessions, massage, requesting appointments, as well as checking students in to classes, allowing them to purchase retail. It seems to have everything we need rolled into one package, at least for us with the Ultimate package.

Desvantagens

I think there should be more webinars on how to use the software. Yes, there are videos to watch and the certification process, but this does not allow for open dialogue, questions to be asked, etc. Webinars w/ a MB customer support team available to discuss would be ideal and allow us all to know more of what our system has available for us to use / take advantage of.

Rosalinda

Avaliado em 26/08/2019

MINDBODY Review

Currently using mindbody to manage:
our clients and collect payments.
KPI reporting
Would like more upgrades to better manage inventory reports.

Vantagens

It is very user friendly and can get to the detail needed to successfully manage clients.

Desvantagens

When you ask for software upgrades or make suggestions you never know if you are heard and if something will be done. There really is no voice to say we hear you. I would also suggest MB periodically reach out to different levels of users and ask for specific software feedback.
Also do not like that you are only allowed to update branded app photos once a year and you cannot send out push notifications that are not active purchasing links.

Razões para mudar para o Mindbody

The mindbody platform is more inspiring and overall I felt they were more committed to helping me and my business grow.
Lauren

Avaliado em 08/08/2019

Excellent at providing options, but slightly over-complicated

Overall, this product is a good solution for any gym or membership based company. I have not been able to find an option out there that has as many capabilities as Mindbody does, so I've chosen to stick with it. While it does have some inconveniences, it is a very reliable flexible software, which at the end of the day is the most important thing anyway.

Vantagens

The sheer range of things this program can do is extremely impressive. Having just one program that can do so much is a huge plus in terms of simplicity and frugality. Specifically, it is very nice to have a POS, scheduling software, and online booking all in one. You can have two computers set up at your gym that can handle everything. Extremely convenient.

Customer service is pretty good. I never had to wait on hold for longer than a few minutes. Sometimes the help takes longer than seems necessary and is difficult to follow, but I think that is more than fault of this somewhat convoluted software than the actual customer service itself.

The software is easily accessible from anywhere. Surprisingly, their mobile platform is actually pretty good!

Desvantagens

The main Con in a word is Convoluted. Everything is multiple steps, navigating the software can be difficult, and the layout is not intuitive in the slightest. I strongly dread training new employees on this software. It usually takes me about two hours just to go through everything with them...It's a headache. Like anything else, it's not too bad once you learn it, but learning it is not fun.

The POS is a little clunky. Processing is a bit slow- this was an issue even on a new computer. At my former employer, we actually ended up buying a different POS because we were so tired of putting up with the one built I to Mindbody. We still used the Mindbody one for class and competition registrations, but everything else (open gym admissions, merchandise, snacks, and drinks) went through the other system.

Eric

Avaliado em 07/05/2019

Leading and inspiring the health and fitness industry

I've truly found Mindbody as an ally to help run my business. The company and community around it is why I'm in the health and fitness industry. It is inspiring to see a company trailblaze positive change in the public's heath and look forward to be associated with Mindbody for years to come.

Vantagens

Mindbody is easily the most powerful and comprehensive software available to help run your health and fitness company. What a lot of people may not know is that this company is leading the charge to improve health and fitness in this country and throughout the world where Mindbody is found. Having spent time at their campus in San Luis Obispo, I've seen it first hand. I go to the Mindbody University events to learn and to be inspired. It is a comprehensive program so it can be complicated. With time, you can master this program then use complementary software depending how sophisticated you want to be with your company.
It is confusing to see so many complementary software programs, but to the best of my knowledge, I believe Mindbody keeps from duplicating every idea/program to not degrade the work that they do with the foundation of the work that they do well.
This company is innovative and trailblazing ways and features that will enhance the clients experience at your gym/studio and easily the best feature is the ability to use a mobile device to run the software and create and pleasant experience for the user.

Desvantagens

I believe if anyone considers using other software, it is because you are forced to use a specific credit card company with Mindbody. The sophistication to take different types of payment is lacking in such a monumentally successful software program. They tried to roll out a mobile dedicated payment device called POYNT which has been disappointing. It is clunky and unreliable, but I was pleasantly surprised to be able to return for a credit on my account. There are reports that the payment system is being revamped and it would be a revelation and would make the system truly complete.

2 487 avaliações