Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o Route4Me

Route4Me is a cloud-based fleet management solution designed for small, midsize and large businesses. Primary features include route planning and routing guides. It allows users to type-in or upload customer addresses and plan a...

Saiba mais

Paul F.
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Avaliado em 10/06/2018

Amazing time saver! Have been using with other companies I worked for. It's a must have!

Vantagens

Ease of use and connects to my GPS app. Finds all the stops I need to visit accurately. I like the weekly report you send as well.

Desvantagens

I'm a big fan...hard to find anything I don't love about it. I wish the non mobile version were more affordable

Robert C.
  • Setor: Automotivo

Avaliado em 11/11/2020

Great Solution for managing In-Field team members

Overall, I had a positive experience working with Route4me. They provided a great level of service and support to my team going the extra mile to enhance the application to cater to our needs.

Vantagens

The ability to plan routes for multiple team members and manage driver activity

Desvantagens

The accessibility and ease of extracting large data sets of historical routing analytics for individuals

MyRouteOnline

Razões para escolher o Route4Me

Primarily price. At the time MyRouteOnline charged by address routed, and it wasn't cost effective for the number of addresses we would be planning routes for.

Software anterior

MyRouteOnline

Stacy S.
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 01/04/2022

I couldn’t live without this routing program

I really like this routing program. I wish it would integrate with our field service program

Vantagens

I really like that this route‘s the most efficient way to go from one stop to the next on my daily routes and if I run into a problem customer support is very quick to correct a problem on the map

Desvantagens

Sometimes I can’t get a job to show up on the route where it supposed to. When I need to rearrange the jobs it will throw one job way out in left field so to speak and all but ignore it. And then I have to report it as a problem on the map so customer service can fix it for me

Melhores alternativas ao Route4Me

Thomas S.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 24/03/2022

Lost potential

Vantagens

Easy to use when it is working properly

Desvantagens

How it assigns the order of stops doesn’t seem logical when you are passing up other stops within a closer distance.

Fabio R.
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

Avaliado em 26/01/2022

facilidad

Vantagens

facil de usar me gusta q se ouede hacer diferentes rutas

Desvantagens

no puedo usar mi ordenador para hacer mis rutas no me lo permite quiciera copiar y pegar mis direciones y nombres dede mi ordenador

Lynn H.
  • Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 21/03/2020

application route book

it frustrates me on a regular basis when it just erases my completed stops therefore I have to take the time it was originally saving me to figure out what's been completed and what has not.
I LOVE THE APP when it is working properly and have suggested the app to others in my same field. I love that I can add as many stops as i would like.

Vantagens

that it plans it all for you. that it optimized and that the edit feature to duplicate and or rename my route books.

Desvantagens

it has some major flaws when it comes to just shutting down and erasing all my completed stops for that day causing wrong data to be recorded and logged and in the end causing me to miss stops or go back to ones already completed. because it usually happens toward the middle to end of my day.

RoadWarrior

Razões para escolher o Route4Me

route size limits,, user friendly and ability to copy/duplicate the routes

Razões para mudar para o Route4Me

it was the most user friendly and another person in my field recommended it says she used it often. the price was a little more than I would like but it can be over looked unless there continues to be issued with it deleting my completed stops [had happened 4 out of the last 6 uses.]
Christina T.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 24/08/2021

Customer Service

Route4Me was wonderful when they offered the low price subscription for the desktop version. But since their updating to the new prices I've still been able to use the mobile app and low cost subscription just as well. It's the most affordable for the most amount of stops and in general does a great job optimizing.

Support is amazing. Always available when I've reached out and always provided great info. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is one of the support techs and was just amazing. Highly recommend to get him because he tries so hard to resolve the issue you have.

Vantagens

Multiple Routes and easily editing stops and adding notes.

Desvantagens

Bring back a subscription to just mobile and desktop without costing $199 a month.

Toby M.

Avaliado em 09/03/2018

Saves you time and money

Vantagens

Easy to use, I use the microphone on my smartphone to input the addresses which makes it easier. The app puts all my stops in order, Once you get used to it, it's second Nature.

Desvantagens

You must hit the microphone button for each entry I wish they'd streamline that aspect. If they can figure a way to Get it to automatically move on to the next entry without hitting several buttons it would be far more Valuable to me!

Nicholas P.
  • Setor: Autoridades policiais
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 03/03/2022

The experience has been great. Tech support was extremely helpful as well as my assigned account manager. Short wait times for phone calls and quick email responses.

Vantagens

The software is extremely intuitive and has helped with streamlining services provided for the agency.

Desvantagens

Does not work well with Android mobile devices. The add-ons are useful however, they are to costly. Therefore, work-arounds have to be thought of to avoid the cost. An example is the use of "notes" or adding a "custom" field cost $99 additional a month. This seems extremely high for a function one would assume would come with a mid-grade package.

Janice S.
  • Setor: Seguros
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 11/04/2022

My rating if Route4Me

The more I use it,the better I am working it and it is working better for me.

Vantagens

Ease of use, route planned out, avoids back and forth travel, navigation map(s)

Desvantagens

Should be able to edit names of people, not just the destination(s)

Kristen B.
  • Setor: Biotecnologia

Avaliado em 03/10/2017

Route 4 Me is essential to curbside composting businesses. It's easy to use and integrates...

We are able to communicate well as a team about routes, and there is rarely anything that slips through the cracks. Makes us efficient for sure. Our haulers get paid by the stop, so it's easy for them to switch stops around so they can make more money.

Vantagens

I like the list of routes, the cloud-based backbone, and multiple user feature. It's easy to replicate and re-name routes, and easy to integrate with Waze.

Desvantagens

I love this software and above that it gets too expensive for a small company. A calendar feature that integrates with Google would be extremely helpful. The integration with Waze is perfect, however the Route4Me directions don't work at all. Because of Waze you don't need them though. I don't like that you can't do automatic routes every week, they need to be replicated and re-sent, but it's not a big deal. The pricing structure seems to place value on a handful of large clients rather than scaling up with many smaller clients; there's no way that smaller companies can afford this software over /month. I can't imagine running this business without it though so we make room for the expense somehow!!!

Kevin P.
  • Setor: Empacotamento/Entrega de mercadorias
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 04/01/2020

Daily User

I am a  daily user of your route4me app. As I am a FedEx home delivery driver. I enjoy the simplicity of the app, in comparison to other GPS apps on the market. However, it seems sometimes some of the addresses I input get dropped off once I optimize the route or either the map location places me on the other block in location to the address I am seeking. I have conducted an update to the software and it still happens. This is frustrating when executing my route, as I have to spend additional time redirecting myself from map location.

Vantagens

Simplicity and ease of use of the app. Unlimited stops can be added, easy to update, change or add locations while en route

Desvantagens

Sometimes inaccurate place of address location, long time to optimize and load No indication of duplicate address being added. Inconsistent ability to change location as visited, the app will sometimes not change color.

Stan B.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 14/08/2019

Route4Me - a valuable tool to help us accomplish our mission

Our organization is an all-volunteer non-profit that delivers healthy food to our city's children every week throughout the Summer school vacation when the meals normally available from the school system to low-income families is no longer available.

Vantagens

Ease of creating new maps from imported addresses.
The flexibility of modifying routes easily by importing new addresses and inserting them into existing routes with drag and drop technology.

Critical to our operation is the ability to export mapping results from Roue4Me to be imported into our database and be integrated with our delivery lists. Route4Me does this easily.

Desvantagens

Our drivers are all volunteers so we do not use all of the powerful Smartphone navigation available from Route4Me so we rely upon printed maps and driving directions. I find the quality of the printed maps lacking due to the density of our 12 routes, making 15 to 25 stops per route over quite compact local routes in the city.

Steven T.
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

Avaliado em 29/10/2019

Time & Miney Savings

Excellent application. Has taken me thousands of miles without getting lost and saved me countless hours in travel time hundreds of dollars in gas.

Vantagens

Allows me to enter desired destinations, then each destination can be organized based on selected criteria by “Replanning the Route”. This makes my daily driving more efficient and cost effective.

Desvantagens

Entering the “Departure Address”, then changing the “Departure Address” to something else where another address is desired, and I would like there to be a particular final destination. This can get confusing and time consuming when the “Optimization” setting needs to be changed. Recommend there be an option to enter “Final Destination” by itself.

Tim B.
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Avaliado em 31/10/2020

Worth Over $100,000

The customer service is 20 out of 10. Close to the best in any business (mine is good too :-) but I would say they are the Cadillac of any service team I have been around.

Vantagens

I can have a route up and running in minutes. My routes change often during the day. With a click of a (+) add address I can add as many as I want. Optimization for the least amount of gas, millage and time. I can copy paste from an excel sheet.

Desvantagens

Really, I have nothing to report negative, really. I am grandfathered in to a 50.00 month plan now I understand it is more.

Ron G.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Avaliado em 06/04/2019

Technical support and customer follow through terrible

Create routes to pickup our students from home and deliver them to school in the morning. Was hoping to cut route times, pickup more students at their homes, and reduce bus operating costs. Then in the afternoon take the students back home.
I was never able to complete this task with the software, as it appeared some of the features of the software once enabled did not function. Mainly no U Turns allowed. the routing continued to plan and optimize a route showing the our 40 foot school buses making U turns on narrow two lane country roads, with place to turn around. It did the same U turn in our city areas as well. Where the city streets were did not have turn arounds, and could not be pulled into residential driveways.
I feel the software MIGHT have been able to work for us, but the follow through of their technical department was so poor, I was unable to get their assistance during a demo of the product, to ask questions or learn the features of the product.
I spent over 30 hours of my time working with the trial on my own, trying to get far enough that with their assistance I would have a working solution to my routing challenges. It seems to be a complete waste of time.

Vantagens

Looked like good value, and ease of use.

Desvantagens

Technical support. Some features could not be made to work. Was promosed a demo period during my free trial, to help set up our routes, and understand the features of the software. To insure that I was able to be up and running before the end of my 7 day free trial. I was promised the demo daily, and it never happened. I actually had three appointments for the demo. The first was never confirmed. The second didn't happen until after the trial was over, and they forgot to extend the trial first, so it was delayed while the extended the trial. The third was then rescheduled, and the team never called. Not to start the demo, not to cancell or reshedule the demo again. They did not call at all. Now 2 days later, they have still not called. The only thing that worked real well, was there auto response email, and a daily auto email with ideas on why their software was helping so many companies.

Shawn G.
  • Setor: Construção

Avaliado em 21/12/2019

Tollways should be an individual option

It’s a great app I use it daily doing multiple estimates for my profession

Vantagens

It’s a useful app and I use it daily, This is a very handy service but you need to include and option to not be directed towards tollways.

Desvantagens

Tollways should be here individual option so that you’re not always trying to direct me towards Those dang roads. I have wasted thousands of dollars in fuel finding an alternate route from this app directing me to them. It’s not fair and I would like to see an option button .

Philip S.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 06/09/2016

Thank you Route4Me!

Through Route4Me's generosity, 'GotLunch! Laconia' was able to use their routing program to help deliver summer lunches to poor children in Laconia, NH this past summer. It made a huge difference on so many levels. "GotLunch! Laconia" is an all-volunteer organization that provides lunches to hundreds of children in Laconia, NH each week while school is out. These are kids that qualify for free and reduced lunches during the school year but whose parents do not have the means to provide truly healthful lunches during the summer months when school is out. Drivers deliver a shopping bag of properly selected and packed foods each Monday to every home.

"GotLunch! Laconia" is a year-long effort culminating with these summer weekly deliveries. Prior to using Route4Me, routing was organized mostly by hand, was incredibly time consuming, often with inefficient drive routes sometimes creating delivery confusion. I served as a volunteer driver and had become so frustrated myself doing these deliveries during the summer of 2015 that I went in search of a solution and found Route4Me.

Another benefit of using Route4Me is the computer interface that is now possible with the IT programs used yearlong to create and manage deliveries as well as all other aspects of the program. Thus the workload of the individual responsible for this aspect of the operation has been reduced considerably.

Once again this summer I served as a volunteer driver and can attest to the gratitude that all these kids and their parents' have in receiving their lunches. And the routes provided to drivers were now clear, logical and efficient allowing for proper delivery of lunches.

Philip A. Streifer, PhD
Volunteer
[email protected]

Vantagens

Ease of use; comprehensive functions, bottom-line - it works!

Nothing.

Dani S.
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Avaliado em 23/02/2021

Expensive with lots of additional costs

There have been two times I've tried to resolve an error happening in back end when creating routes but support team has not been in touch (confirmed by chat that its a R4M error)
Its been good but the plans are inflexible and the issue above has stopped me getting the most I can out of it.

Vantagens

The reporting abilities are quite useful and easy to use

Desvantagens

There are errors and the training is not that easy to use - the additional costs also amount very quickly especially for a small operation

Greg M.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 28/08/2019

Satisfied User

Overall I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to my co-workers.

Vantagens

The speed in which the stops are organized ease of use of the product. Also the ability of this product to add or adjust stops to the original route without having to initiate a whole new route.

Desvantagens

The accuracy of the product when organizing the stops into a route is questionable. Stops on the same street have not routed accurately. They did not follow each other in order. Also after a stop has been completed the user is not sure of or unclear as to which way to proceed to begin the next stop. Also when the user has made a mistake and turned the wrong way,it would be easier to advise the user to make a U-turn rather then to advise them to proceed around the block etc.

Moncy M.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

Avaliado em 14/10/2021

Great Software

The software is great and has a lot of features that can be used for future as well when your fleet expands or even your requirements

Vantagens

The software helps assign boundaries which vehicles are supposed to avoid while scheduling the route and place new orders from customer site itself through app.

Desvantagens

It actually servers all our purposes exactly and hard to comment anything least liked here.

Rosine G.
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Avaliado em 14/10/2021

Great time-saver that's easy to use

Vantagens

The route optimization feature has saved my organization so much time when it comes to planning routes for our home-bound deliveries. It has allowed us to organize our deliveries in a way that is easier and more manageable for our volunteer drivers.

Desvantagens

Occasionally when using Route4Me, I will need to input the excel file twice because the app will miss a route due to an input. For example if I put 10 routes with a max of 10 deliveries on a route, it will give 10 routes with 9 deliveries on each route and another route for "Unrouted Destinations"

Frank D.
  • Setor: Eletrônicos

Avaliado em 24/10/2018

Great app BUT

I’m a satellite engineer and use this religiously, pity I can’t use alt logic to accompany the route app

Vantagens

I love the route distance between stops And the over all details on the plan itself. The productive text and street names are terrible. Have a look at some Irish street names and towns lands and you will see what I mean.

Desvantagens

I used to be able to put the Irish eircode (postcode) but not for a year or so. It was very handy.

Mahmut M.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Avaliado em 13/10/2021

Route 4 Me System and Usage

We are creating thousands of routes daily and Route4Me helping us to faciliate our work.

Vantagens

We have used different features in past year such as "Maximum Number of Routes/Vehicles, Maximum Route Duration DD:HH:MM etc. " but the lataest "Maximum Stopp per Route" function did help us alot to find spesific adresses that are on the same route.

Desvantagens

Not cons but would be great to mark those route and change a date for multiple routes in once instead of changing one by one.

Frank W.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 19/07/2019

Route4Me Had Just What We Were Looking For!

Software offers the specific abilities we desired and is easy to use. Customer Support is helpful and the live chat is always available. The new customer onboarding session was a great help!

Vantagens

The most important feature we had to have was being able to route using pre-set ETA's. Software is fairly easy to use and the 90 min onboarding session answered the questions I had.

Desvantagens

When uploading a route there are a lot of screens that you have to click through until the route is actually created. They are time consuming and at times tedious.

Razões para mudar para o Route4Me

The #1 factor for choosing Route4Me is the ability to route using pre-set ETA's.
308 avaliações