Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o Route4Me

Route4Me is a cloud-based fleet management solution designed for small, midsize and large businesses. Primary features include route planning and routing guides. It allows users to type-in or upload customer addresses and plan a...

Saiba mais

Lukasz W.
  • Setor: Armazéns
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

Best in class software and customer service.

R4Me is a fantastic tool for daily dynamic routing. It is easy to implement and very intuitive.

Vantagens

User friendly interface with plenty of options for routing. The platform offers very good level of options for routing small to medium size fleet.

Desvantagens

R4Me is a good fit for our needs and supports transportation operations perfectly. no issues to report.

Robert C.
  • Setor: Automotivo

Avaliado em 11/11/2020

Great Solution for managing In-Field team members

Overall, I had a positive experience working with Route4me. They provided a great level of service and support to my team going the extra mile to enhance the application to cater to our needs.

Vantagens

The ability to plan routes for multiple team members and manage driver activity

Desvantagens

The accessibility and ease of extracting large data sets of historical routing analytics for individuals

Edward R.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 31/03/2021

Can’t program different colors on app

Not bad but see cons

Vantagens

Easy to optimize a route, check route in map

Desvantagens

On the app you can’t color code business, residential, pickups. Which to me is the heart to my route. Will not renew

Ron G.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Avaliado em 06/04/2019

Technical support and customer follow through terrible

Create routes to pickup our students from home and deliver them to school in the morning. Was hoping to cut route times, pickup more students at their homes, and reduce bus operating costs. Then in the afternoon take the students back home.
I was never able to complete this task with the software, as it appeared some of the features of the software once enabled did not function. Mainly no U Turns allowed. the routing continued to plan and optimize a route showing the our 40 foot school buses making U turns on narrow two lane country roads, with place to turn around. It did the same U turn in our city areas as well. Where the city streets were did not have turn arounds, and could not be pulled into residential driveways.
I feel the software MIGHT have been able to work for us, but the follow through of their technical department was so poor, I was unable to get their assistance during a demo of the product, to ask questions or learn the features of the product.
I spent over 30 hours of my time working with the trial on my own, trying to get far enough that with their assistance I would have a working solution to my routing challenges. It seems to be a complete waste of time.

Vantagens

Looked like good value, and ease of use.

Desvantagens

Technical support. Some features could not be made to work. Was promosed a demo period during my free trial, to help set up our routes, and understand the features of the software. To insure that I was able to be up and running before the end of my 7 day free trial. I was promised the demo daily, and it never happened. I actually had three appointments for the demo. The first was never confirmed. The second didn't happen until after the trial was over, and they forgot to extend the trial first, so it was delayed while the extended the trial. The third was then rescheduled, and the team never called. Not to start the demo, not to cancell or reshedule the demo again. They did not call at all. Now 2 days later, they have still not called. The only thing that worked real well, was there auto response email, and a daily auto email with ideas on why their software was helping so many companies.

Dani S.
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Avaliado em 23/02/2021

Expensive with lots of additional costs

There have been two times I've tried to resolve an error happening in back end when creating routes but support team has not been in touch (confirmed by chat that its a R4M error)
Its been good but the plans are inflexible and the issue above has stopped me getting the most I can out of it.

Vantagens

The reporting abilities are quite useful and easy to use

Desvantagens

There are errors and the training is not that easy to use - the additional costs also amount very quickly especially for a small operation

Lynn H.
  • Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 21/03/2020

application route book

it frustrates me on a regular basis when it just erases my completed stops therefore I have to take the time it was originally saving me to figure out what's been completed and what has not.
I LOVE THE APP when it is working properly and have suggested the app to others in my same field. I love that I can add as many stops as i would like.

Vantagens

that it plans it all for you. that it optimized and that the edit feature to duplicate and or rename my route books.

Desvantagens

it has some major flaws when it comes to just shutting down and erasing all my completed stops for that day causing wrong data to be recorded and logged and in the end causing me to miss stops or go back to ones already completed. because it usually happens toward the middle to end of my day.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 07/04/2021

Great Costumer Service

Vantagens

Salesforce Sales Cloud is a stable interface that functionality appeals to me. It's quick to navigate and communicate. The functionalities are in accordance with the structure and requirements of the work. We use chatters to help communicate within the group. We also identify and divide client's cases and submissions. This enables us to deliver better reporting . The syncing with third-party applications is very useful. Our phone system maintains track of all incoming and outgoing calls. And we are able to transfer chat conversations into specific files.

Desvantagens

It can be difficult to find good support because it is so complicated. If you want to use Salesforce Service Cloud, finding good support who knows what they're doing in the initial setup is probably the most important challenge you'll face. Find a Salesforce Accredited Partner to maximise the chances of having good support. Using the different Salesforce Tools available to you will also assist you in implementing Salesforce.

Michael C.

Avaliado em 19/02/2021

Great product.

Vantagens

Route planning portion and dispatch. Easy to follow routes and optimize the routes.
Customer service is awesome.

Desvantagens

SMS are not working well (very badly actually).
Cannot manage orders (only stops).

Ila B.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Avaliado em 19/02/2021

P & J

Good

Vantagens

Route4me is a good software and easy to use.

Desvantagens

$99 after 4 years is too high. Your customers should see some discount to stay with your software. My employees are trying new software at the moment.

Art H.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 03/03/2021

Operations Manager

Our experience has been terrific. We manage the delivery of pantry foods to over 1000 households per week for several different food pantries. Packing and delivery is performed by volunteers. Our routes vary each week depending on the number of volunteers available. Route4Me delivers week after week.

Vantagens

Ease of use, ease of replanning / re-optimizing routes

Desvantagens

There are very few software products I can say this about but there is nothing that I do not like about Route4ME

Kevin P.
  • Setor: Empacotamento/Entrega de mercadorias

Avaliado em 04/01/2020

Daily User

I am a  daily user of your route4me app. As I am a FedEx home delivery driver. I enjoy the simplicity of the app, in comparison to other GPS apps on the market. However, it seems sometimes some of the addresses I input get dropped off once I optimize the route or either the map location places me on the other block in location to the address I am seeking. I have conducted an update to the software and it still happens. This is frustrating when executing my route, as I have to spend additional time redirecting myself from map location.

Vantagens

Simplicity and ease of use of the app. Unlimited stops can be added, easy to update, change or add locations while en route

Desvantagens

Sometimes inaccurate place of address location, long time to optimize and load No indication of duplicate address being added. Inconsistent ability to change location as visited, the app will sometimes not change color.

Kristen B.
  • Setor: Biotecnologia

Avaliado em 03/10/2017

Route 4 Me is essential to curbside composting businesses. It's easy to use and integrates...

We are able to communicate well as a team about routes, and there is rarely anything that slips through the cracks. Makes us efficient for sure. Our haulers get paid by the stop, so it's easy for them to switch stops around so they can make more money.

Vantagens

I like the list of routes, the cloud-based backbone, and multiple user feature. It's easy to replicate and re-name routes, and easy to integrate with Waze.

Desvantagens

I love this software and above that it gets too expensive for a small company. A calendar feature that integrates with Google would be extremely helpful. The integration with Waze is perfect, however the Route4Me directions don't work at all. Because of Waze you don't need them though. I don't like that you can't do automatic routes every week, they need to be replicated and re-sent, but it's not a big deal. The pricing structure seems to place value on a handful of large clients rather than scaling up with many smaller clients; there's no way that smaller companies can afford this software over /month. I can't imagine running this business without it though so we make room for the expense somehow!!!

Stan B.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 14/08/2019

Route4Me - a valuable tool to help us accomplish our mission

Our organization is an all-volunteer non-profit that delivers healthy food to our city's children every week throughout the Summer school vacation when the meals normally available from the school system to low-income families is no longer available.

Vantagens

Ease of creating new maps from imported addresses.
The flexibility of modifying routes easily by importing new addresses and inserting them into existing routes with drag and drop technology.

Critical to our operation is the ability to export mapping results from Roue4Me to be imported into our database and be integrated with our delivery lists. Route4Me does this easily.

Desvantagens

Our drivers are all volunteers so we do not use all of the powerful Smartphone navigation available from Route4Me so we rely upon printed maps and driving directions. I find the quality of the printed maps lacking due to the density of our 12 routes, making 15 to 25 stops per route over quite compact local routes in the city.

Steven T.
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

Avaliado em 29/10/2019

Time & Miney Savings

Excellent application. Has taken me thousands of miles without getting lost and saved me countless hours in travel time hundreds of dollars in gas.

Vantagens

Allows me to enter desired destinations, then each destination can be organized based on selected criteria by “Replanning the Route”. This makes my daily driving more efficient and cost effective.

Desvantagens

Entering the “Departure Address”, then changing the “Departure Address” to something else where another address is desired, and I would like there to be a particular final destination. This can get confusing and time consuming when the “Optimization” setting needs to be changed. Recommend there be an option to enter “Final Destination” by itself.

Carletta E.
  • Setor: Empacotamento/Entrega de mercadorias
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 28/09/2019

Love Route4Me

Love Route4Me app it has saved my life!! Thanks!!!!

Vantagens

Love that whether I have 4 packages that need delivered or 50 that I can just punch them in Route4Me and put the delivery in order in a snap. I usually take late Air to a route driver if they are past the stops and it is up to us to figure out what order to put them in so now I never worry. Saturdays only a few of us deliver Air packages none of the packages download for us so just put mine in Route4Me and on my way. Route4Me helps me keep my job. Thanks!!!!!

Desvantagens

I don't like how some of the addresses won't pull up when you punch them in Route4Me. If you go over to like google maps which is one of the maps your app lets me use and punch the address in it pulls the address up there but doesn't make sense why Route4Me app doesn't recognize that address. I wish when we were typing in addresses around the same area the app could recognize it and automatically pull that address up without having to type the city and state in with each address.

Tim B.
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Avaliado em 31/10/2020

Worth Over $100,000

The customer service is 20 out of 10. Close to the best in any business (mine is good too :-) but I would say they are the Cadillac of any service team I have been around.

Vantagens

I can have a route up and running in minutes. My routes change often during the day. With a click of a (+) add address I can add as many as I want. Optimization for the least amount of gas, millage and time. I can copy paste from an excel sheet.

Desvantagens

Really, I have nothing to report negative, really. I am grandfathered in to a 50.00 month plan now I understand it is more.

Shawn G.
  • Setor: Construção

Avaliado em 21/12/2019

Tollways should be an individual option

It’s a great app I use it daily doing multiple estimates for my profession

Vantagens

It’s a useful app and I use it daily, This is a very handy service but you need to include and option to not be directed towards tollways.

Desvantagens

Tollways should be here individual option so that you’re not always trying to direct me towards Those dang roads. I have wasted thousands of dollars in fuel finding an alternate route from this app directing me to them. It’s not fair and I would like to see an option button .

Greg M.

Avaliado em 28/08/2019

Satisfied User

Overall I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to my co-workers.

Vantagens

The speed in which the stops are organized ease of use of the product. Also the ability of this product to add or adjust stops to the original route without having to initiate a whole new route.

Desvantagens

The accuracy of the product when organizing the stops into a route is questionable. Stops on the same street have not routed accurately. They did not follow each other in order. Also after a stop has been completed the user is not sure of or unclear as to which way to proceed to begin the next stop. Also when the user has made a mistake and turned the wrong way,it would be easier to advise the user to make a U-turn rather then to advise them to proceed around the block etc.

Philip S.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 06/09/2016

Thank you Route4Me!

Through Route4Me's generosity, 'GotLunch! Laconia' was able to use their routing program to help deliver summer lunches to poor children in Laconia, NH this past summer. It made a huge difference on so many levels. "GotLunch! Laconia" is an all-volunteer organization that provides lunches to hundreds of children in Laconia, NH each week while school is out. These are kids that qualify for free and reduced lunches during the school year but whose parents do not have the means to provide truly healthful lunches during the summer months when school is out. Drivers deliver a shopping bag of properly selected and packed foods each Monday to every home.

"GotLunch! Laconia" is a year-long effort culminating with these summer weekly deliveries. Prior to using Route4Me, routing was organized mostly by hand, was incredibly time consuming, often with inefficient drive routes sometimes creating delivery confusion. I served as a volunteer driver and had become so frustrated myself doing these deliveries during the summer of 2015 that I went in search of a solution and found Route4Me.

Another benefit of using Route4Me is the computer interface that is now possible with the IT programs used yearlong to create and manage deliveries as well as all other aspects of the program. Thus the workload of the individual responsible for this aspect of the operation has been reduced considerably.

Once again this summer I served as a volunteer driver and can attest to the gratitude that all these kids and their parents' have in receiving their lunches. And the routes provided to drivers were now clear, logical and efficient allowing for proper delivery of lunches.

Philip A. Streifer, PhD
Volunteer
[email protected]

Vantagens

Ease of use; comprehensive functions, bottom-line - it works!

Nothing.

Frank W.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 19/07/2019

Route4Me Had Just What We Were Looking For!

Software offers the specific abilities we desired and is easy to use. Customer Support is helpful and the live chat is always available. The new customer onboarding session was a great help!

Vantagens

The most important feature we had to have was being able to route using pre-set ETA's. Software is fairly easy to use and the 90 min onboarding session answered the questions I had.

Desvantagens

When uploading a route there are a lot of screens that you have to click through until the route is actually created. They are time consuming and at times tedious.

Frank D.
  • Setor: Eletrônicos

Avaliado em 24/10/2018

Great app BUT

I’m a satellite engineer and use this religiously, pity I can’t use alt logic to accompany the route app

Vantagens

I love the route distance between stops And the over all details on the plan itself. The productive text and street names are terrible. Have a look at some Irish street names and towns lands and you will see what I mean.

Desvantagens

I used to be able to put the Irish eircode (postcode) but not for a year or so. It was very handy.

John P.
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

Avaliado em 31/07/2018

easy fro routing

know where to send my drivers

Vantagens

ease of use. voice data entry makes it very easy to enter stops. complete information and directions available as needed.

Desvantagens

no real customer support. Human voice needed at times. My questions do not fit in the drop down menu. I suggest using a human contact at least once per year to advise of changes, improvements and to review contract

Sam C.
  • Setor: Tradução e localização

Avaliado em 06/05/2019

Daily Trips

Using Route4me is a great tool to optimize my daily delivery stops. It definitely helps efficiently run my routes.

Vantagens

Software works great. I easily enter my address.

Desvantagens

I don't like all the confirmation steps needed to complete an entry. Setting start location needs to be one step, set and thats it. Each time I utilize the arrive and exit function I have to hit ok, that's annoying.

Jeff G.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 23/03/2018

When I use it,it works

Vantagens

Easy baby easy I use it for setting up my run list daily and not always in the same area. I cover the entire county some 5 or 600 square miles or more. It sets me up so I don't waste my time getting from 1 stop to the next.

Desvantagens

Uuum let me get back to you on this. I would say the software needs to recognize the area your in so I don't have a stop in Rome or France when I'm in So Cal. That kinda messes everything up. Program the softwares for the state your in not the state of confusion.

Shaun d S.

Avaliado em 25/04/2018

Took the guess work out of service and delivery

Freed up the daily, mundane grind of taking my established client base and "working in" client one-off's. It also allows me to better track driver productivity to see if either they aren't actually as busy as reported or over worked in which I can make the business decision to bring on another driver either full-time or over flow.

Vantagens

Very easy to upload my client base and fins the best order of my service stops. It actually showed my "unbalanced" routes and where I could improve in scheduling as well as showed me a lapse in driver reported mileage and excess time per stop.

Desvantagens

Some functionality for back-end processes like auto invoicing as well as automatic dispatching were still easier to do by hand.

258 avaliações