Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o Stripe

Stripe is a cloud-based solution that offers a varied set of unified APIs and tools that enable businesses to manage and accept payments online. Stripe handles key payment functions, such as subscriptions, storing cards and...

Saiba mais

Notas do recurso

Veja as avaliações do Stripe

1867 de 1867 avaliações
Ordenar por:
Nayeli M.

Avaliado em 08/03/2021

Daily business necessity that makes my business run smoother

Not only is their system intuitive, but the customer service agents ACTUALLY like to help you! No fake smiles over the phone or loud exhaling and strained voices. You know which ones I mean ---- the kind you get from employees that don't like their job and it feels like it is a burden to help you. Yeah ---- NEVER have I experienced this with Stripe. They have a beautiful online system, they have happy employees ---- that can only mean Stripe really knows how to stay in business. And THAT is very important for my business because I use them on a daily basis. I love the way I can integrate Stripe onto many online applications for my business --- and continue to have 1 account to manage it all. I love that I can be added as a contributor to other Stripe accounts and access them via 1 single dashboard without needing to login again. Not only does this help me run my business but I am also able to offer custom coding services to others who have Stripe accounts that are trying to implement custom payments on their Wix sites via coding. I love the product and subscriptions payments --- I am able to easily integrate with programs that use my custom Stripe product page for payments so my branding stays consistent. I love that I can have instant pay out or 1 day pay out. I just love Stripe all around and I recommend it to anyone.

Vantagens

I love how easy the onboarding process was. The dashboard is so intuitive, modern and sleek. When you forget to do something, the notifications remind you of any missing steps you need to complete. I have been using Stripe for over 5 years and when I needed to update my legal documents due to a marriage, the customer service agents were amazing to work with. It went a lot faster than working with the bank! It was very convenient to receive document upload links via text and email. I was blown away that the customer service agent that I was speaking to over the phone was instantly seeing all the documentation I was uploading ---- so he was able to expedite the auditing & approval right away!

Desvantagens

It would be amazing if they would update their mobile app so I can do more on the go. Now with longer wait times at doctors offices --- or traffic jams or on the road ---- it would be great if I could do more from my phone instead of having to log into a laptop. I want to be able to create a client via the Stripe mobile app. I would like to check on my Capital loan. I would like to cancel an invoice via the app or basically manage the basics from my cell phone. Currently the main purpose of the phone is to view transactions, and that's it.

Ryan G.
  • Setor: Internet

Avaliado em 30/03/2021

Hands down the most flexible and easy to use website payment system

Internet payments used to be a HUGE headache, constantly worrying about setup, security, security and more security, but Stripe has really changed the game. It's made it possible for us to provide online payments for customers who would never have been able to afford the programming to do such a thing, or be able to afford the security measures necessary to properly take payments on their own. This is especially true because apart from the fees taken from each transaction, there is no recurring fee, which is a real asset to smaller businesses who don't do as much volume. On top of all that, the fact that the system is nearly seamless -- and MORE secure -- for the end user inputting their credit card information, is a huge win.

Vantagens

By far the best thing about Stripe is the way that it so easily integrates with nearly any shopping cart system or website payment plugin/application we've ever come across. Any need we've had to take web payments Stripe has been able to seamlessly connect to our system, including setting up some custom systems that in the past would have been way too complicated for us to do on our own.

Desvantagens

The biggest complaint we have -- and since we use it a lot for customers, the biggest gripe they have as well, is the way deposits are done. Instead of depositing the whole amount of the transaction, then debiting the fees, Stripe takes the fees out before the deposit -- so on a $10 transaction, you only see $9.50 (or whatever the amount comes out to be) deposited in your bank account and have to manually do the accounting to match that payment and the fees, etc. Admittedly, it's a small complaint, but I think it's the only thing that keeps us from using this 100% of the time.

Robert O.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Avaliado em 18/08/2020

Stripe's dispute resolution policies are never in favour of the seller

I am in the process of terminating my account with Stripe. It's a joke. The amount of headache and lost business they caused is not worth it. It is easy to set up but after that nothing is easy with Stripe.

Vantagens

Easy to deploy and has various integrations available

Desvantagens

Allocations are a nightmare. Stripe is taking out their commission and the remaining amount is paid into your account, several client transactions in one payment - reconciliations are extremely difficult and I've never received one invoice from Stripe for their commission. They simply deduct their share and transfer the rest to you without any paper trail. In addition, every time there is a dispute, it is never settled in the seller's favour even when the supporting evidence and paperwork supplied to Stripe clearly shows that the purchase was valid, agreed and approved by the buyer, signed-off by them and the service used by them. The response from Stripe is never in the seller's favour. Finally - it happens at least a few times a month that Stripe rejects the transaction as suspicious and prevents prospects from buying our products. It often happens that clients contact us outside of the Stripe's workflow and finalise payment manually because Stripe is rejecting their cards and by extension is not allowing us to close the sale.

Amanda V.
  • Setor: E-Learning

Avaliado em 18/02/2021

Stripe Makes Selling Your Products So Easy!

It was honestly so easy for me to get approved, and I was going through financial issues at the time when I applied and they never held that against me. They gave me a chance and because of Stripe I've been able have my own website, selling my own products and courses, without ever having to send my leads off my website to pay for their purchases through another online processor, like PayPal for example. You lose leads every time you add an additional step for your prospects to take, so using Stripe has therefore increased my conversions. And it's trustworthy, so my buyers feel safe. That's very important to me! Thank-you Stripe!

Vantagens

How easy it was to apply and get my account set up and running. I love being able to have my own payment processor on my website and not have to always send my buyers to PayPal to make their payments. Every time you have to send someone off your page you lower your chances of the buyer taking action.

Desvantagens

There is really nothing I don't like about Stripe, maybe to have a lower cost but really they are helping me make money so who am I to complain when they were so easy for me to get set up!

• Setor: Internet

Avaliado em 26/02/2021

The newer kid in town

As I said before, we had to wait a few years for Stripe to become available in our country but it was worth. We are making a complate switch from Paypal to this payment service provider.

Vantagens

We had to wait for Stripe to become available in our country of operations but it was totally worth it. Stripe compared to PayPal is the new kid in town and that means it is more intuitive and innovating. A breath of fresh air.

Desvantagens

We had to wait a few years for Stripe to become available in Mexico and then a few more to leave Beta status. While the features look good in paper, we still have to wait for the company to make traction in our country of operations. More than a few features are still unavailable here.

Matthew N.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Avaliado em 08/01/2021

Here's why to choose Stripe over other payment servicers

Overall, Stripe is a top-tier choice for payment services. I suggest reviewing the various fee structures and testing it out to see whether it's over-engineered for your specific purposes.

Vantagens

Stripe offers the best customization of subscriptions for customers that I've experienced.

Desvantagens

Products and subscription-created invoices can't actually be deleted; only archived. I'm big on organization and a minimalist style with my software, but as I've advanced my understanding and abilities with Stripe, I cannot remove certain items that I no longer need or want.

Avaliado em 25/02/2021

Great option for online commerce

Our experience with Stripe has been excellent, from the ability to test sample payments to activating our customers' subscription payments. I am very happy with this as a payment portal.

Vantagens

Integration with our subscription and invoicing system was simple, and effective. It makes recurring payments painless.

Desvantagens

I have not had any substantial problems that were not able to be solved by the help pages. There are many user resources to assist.

Dmitry D.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Avaliado em 31/03/2021

Good service for payments collecting

Nice service for a competitive price. A good competitor to PayPal

Vantagens

Easy of use, good knowledge base, good and quick support, and fraud protection. Integration with Xero

Desvantagens

I think those transaction fees could be less, but I understand that there is a standard on the market

• Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 18/02/2021

Simple Payment Processor

Overall a great cutting-edge platform with a few setbacks.

Vantagens

I like the simplicity of this product. It is rather simple to configure and get clients set up to start receiving payments.

Desvantagens

We had some issues setting this up for our Canadian currency clients as well as with splitting payments within some areas of our business. Also, their fees were a little high for some of our customers.

• Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 16/03/2021

Really great payment gateway for accept debit and credit card payment on won website

My overall experiance with Stripe really smooth and great because of higher sucess rate.

Vantagens

Really faster way to accept online payments with minimum gateway charges and high success rate of payment i like most about this gateway.

Desvantagens

Multiple types of cards like visa card mastercard and other types of credit and debit card we can easily accept i like least about this software

Kalie B.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Avaliado em 04/01/2021

Robust But Confusing Software

In general, Stripe has worked well for us after we made the switch two years ago when we updated our website. The best feature for us is the ability to have monthly donors running through Stripe, which has helped our monthly donations increase. I would recommend Stripe to other non-profits but with the caution that it was not built for non-profits and that it can be tricky to understand - I would not recommend it to someone that wasn't at least somewhat tech-savvy and capable of figuring out how it all works.

Vantagens

Stripe has been beneficial for processing donations through our website. Our favorite feature is that it can do both one-time and recurring donations so our monthly donors can run through it as well as the donors who give once or sporadically. It can collect a lot of information that can all be exported out of Stripe for our donor database. We like that you can choose when funds will be automatically transferred to your bank account and change it when necessary - for example, for most of the year we have it transfer funds weekly. However, at year-end when donations are very high we switch to daily transfers. There is also the option to do manual transfers as well. Donations are grouped into "batches" when transfers are done so you can make sure the bank transfer matches the batch amount in Stripe and also matches the amount entered in the donor database (if you're a non-profit). You can also easily refund someone if needed, which has been helpful several times. Overall, this software does what it needs to do and has some great functionality along with it.

Desvantagens

Stripe was a bit of a learning curve for us because it is clearly intended for for-profit companies or small businesses rather than non-profits. There are many features we don't use that I wish could be turned off or hidden so that it was one less thing lingering on the dashboard. Another thing that is difficult is that Stripe ties everything to an email address rather than a person's name, so if you are trying to find a specific person but don't know their email address it can be hard to find them in the system. In general, their support team is pretty helpful and easy to work with but it's all done through chat and email - there have been times where it would've been much more helpful if we could have talked on the phone while looking at Stripe together.

Anant M.

Avaliado em 03/12/2020

Finally a global payments platform worth using!

With full seamless integration with our WooCommerce platform, and a sleek modern user interface that everybody likes, accepting credit cards, debit cards and Apple Pay, Stripe is everything we ever needed.

Vantagens

We started using Stripe when we needed an alternative to PayPal's payment platform. Being globally accepted and trusted Stripe was the best and easiest alternative to choose.

- Easy to use and implement.
- Incredibly low fees, the best in the industry, this alone is enough to select it.
- Accepts all credit companies
- The verification process is smooth and easy.
- Interface is easy to understand and constantly getting updated with new features and other improvements.
- Timely automatic payments to our bank accounts.

Desvantagens

There are only a few caveats that we experienced:
- American Express cards are not accepted in India.
- Stripe once disabled the whole system without notification or warning and wanted additional documents. Though the issue was resolved in a day, they should ask for information first and then disable the system if the user doesn't comply.

Ethan M.
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Avaliado em 14/12/2020

Industry Standard Payment Processing Platform

Stripe's capabilities for online transactioning is considerably useful to me and it has helped me with thousands of sales online. I have integrated the platform with my festival's website and used it for ticketing and merchandising services which assisted in operating the event and brand for a number of years. I'd likely recommend their services to other entrepreneurs.

Vantagens

One of the better means of processing transactions and payments digitally, that's widely accepted by a variety of business owners. Integrateable in many different web development platforms, Stripe makes it easy for people to order items and services online while simultaneously making it easy for sellers to provide their items and services to people via the internet.

Desvantagens

Obviously to a certain degree their payment percentages could be lower, however it would depend on whether or not credit card transaction fees are low enough to facilitate Stripe's ability to lower any fees they might have.

Souhil S.

Avaliado em 01/12/2020

Secure Payment Processing for Online Business

Stripe really helped me to grow my business by accepting business payments especially international payments and also, helped me to gain trust from my customers/clients because it's one of the largest payment platforms in the market right now.
Getting reports from Stripe is great because I can see my Website and my Business performance and also, I get useful marketing tools from the Platform.
Hope they will keep the good work and add some useful features for us in the future.

Vantagens

I really like it because I use it with Shopify and their service is one of the Best also, It's very easy to use with Shopify and it took me just a few minutes to set up.
I can receive any payment from +100 currencies without any problem, and they are converted automatically.
I can receive payments from my Customers/Clients on the website or via the mobile app.
I like it because I can send invoices to anyone to get paid for my goods and services.
It protects me from online scammers and from fake orders and always blocks them and sends me a warning to be careful and to protect myself and the website.
I can send mass payouts to many people and no need to send them one by one.
I like their marketing tools because they allow and help me to market and grow my business.
Stripe fees are one of the best in the market and I hope they will keep them as low as it's right now and they don't have any additional fees or hidden fees.
Also, the Stripe support team is great and very helpful especially if I have problems with payments and they have a lot of helpful resources.
I like Stripe, and I use it for my business and the most thing is I have the freedom and I feel like I'm in control of my money and it's helping me to grow my business and to take it to the next level.

Desvantagens

They can support other countries in the future.
They can process the payment fast because the review is taking a little longer sometimes especially for international.
They can add more options for us if we want to use it to send or receive personal payments.

Zeeshan A.
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1000 funcionários

Avaliado em 20/11/2020

Credit Card on-Site

We integrated Stripe on-site which provided us full access to modify recurring. We can apply discount on recurring runtime on the basis of requirements. Also Stripe increased our conversion rate.

Vantagens

If you are looking for good conversion rate on Credit Card transactions then Stipe is a good choice. After integrating Stripe our conversion rate increased. Stripe is offering built in fraud monitoring tool RADAR which is outstanding and help us fight fraud.

Desvantagens

Stripe should consider Risk insights Dashboard to analyze fraud instead of looking into each payment a dashboard will give better overall view of the payments.

• Setor: Varejistas

Avaliado em 30/09/2020

A developer first payment gateway that will leave your sales team smiling

We have multiple payment solutions, some still in use and some now deprecated. Stripe allowed us to very quickly replace multiple other gateways and dramatically increase the code quality, staff experience and end-user workflow through its many benefits.

Adding Apple Pay, Google Pay and other payment types was a cinch and the SDKs and implementations of all these are industry standard and strong, but remove hours of development time for my team because of the neat and clever ways Stripe integrates them.

We have been using Stripe for several years now and I recommend it to business associates and indeed use it on new projects, because the overall footprint Stripe requires for the huge amount of features has really revolutionised our payment gateway experience both from a developer and staff point of view.

And the changes and improvements constantly evolve, too. In fact, Stripe is a brilliant place to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to regulation and data privacy because they're always on the ball with such matters.

Vantagens

I have to first commend the supoprt team from Stripe. Whether this is a technical issue, such as the developer support or technical issue, or the support for sales or management staff, Stripe put a huge emphasis on making their support second to none.

Developers can choose between tickets and email, but there is also an IRC channel to talk real time to actual Stripe developers. They're knowledgeable and extremely helpful. When you use the on-site live chat feature, you will also get a follow up email with any extra information and a log of the chat, with an invitation to get in touch if the issue still isn't solved.

The fact that it's developer first means you have an excellent set of powerful, reliable and well tested APIs. The sandbox is fantastic and the logging to help debug your software (in both sandbox and live) are truly unmatched in the payment gateway world. Every request, full request and response, and everything is deeply integrated, so you can quickly click between related data in a sensical way. The API documentation is beautiful and easy to follow and feedback and suggestions are taken on board and literally implemented more often than not if a problem ever arises or a good suggestion is made.

The dashboard for sales staff is easy to use. The interface is clean but the features are tremendously powerful. The fraud integration with Radar is a blessing to small and medium businesses that want a quick way to help keep themselves protected.

Desvantagens

Having to setup multiple accounts, albeit sub accounts that appear in the same dashboard, to utilise multiple currencies.

Paulo G.

Avaliado em 29/09/2020

Easy to setup, clean interface, wide support, great customer support

Stripe has transformed a hard problem into a no-brainer. If making the connection between the online and the banking/paying was an herculean task in the past, it is nowadays a straightforward registration in their website, and most of the times an integration with your store/website.

Vantagens

The fact that is has an enormous amount of support from most software with integrations existing for anything that can support plugins (think wordpress), most programing libraries, ORMs, application development frameworks, etc. It is the de facto for online payments and that makes it really accessible from most common scenarios.

Their APIs and models are very clear and understandable, making it easy to integrate within most tools, and the fact that they also have plug-and-play solutions makes it even easier.

Desvantagens

Not all payment options have plug-and-play solutions. It is, for example, possible to send your users to a stripe webpage with a nice layout to complete the payment, but this page is not entirely customizable. Not in style and not in payment options. For instance, you can't give the user the option to select a payment type, which is a very common use case in most websites and would be great if stripe would allow it.

Avaliado em 21/04/2020

Excelent E-Commerce Payment Processor - Outstanding Security!

Very happy with the Stripe platform and will continue to use it for the foreseeable future.

Vantagens

Stripe has an excellent product, that integrates with our WooCommerce store seamlessly. The features are robust, which includes outstanding security to detect and block fraudulent transaction attempts. Since switching to Stripe and adjusting our security settings, we have not had 1 chargeback or fraudulent charge!

Desvantagens

2.9% + 30¢ per successful card charge ads up. The pricing is well aligned with the industry, but it could always be cheaper, as volume heavy transactions add up quickly!

• Porte da empresa: 1001-5000 funcionários

Avaliado em 21/04/2020

The Money Manager

My Experience with stripe is always good apart from that sily incidence as a business.I like it so much that i am using it even for personal use and I always recommend people about the user friendliness of Stripe , whether it is for Business use or Individual use . It is very user friendly, Transactions processed with the blink of any eye .It can be used in any platform starting from very large Organization to very small organization .Even stripe provide multiple benefits on bulk transactions . This is all I can tell you about stripe today.Start Stripe Journey and One would fall in Love with this site for any transactions.

Vantagens

Whenever people talk about Global Payments Processing or receiving INDUSTRY , i think Paypal THE GIANT took away all the credits because people recognize them the Most however we cannot the hard work of other organizations contribution who has been exceptional in the same Payment Processing industry and one Name I would say is ''STRIPE " Why I really like them is because they are always hungry to deliver the world , whether its a new product, new functionalities or new technology discovered in the Global payments Industry etc. they are working Tirelessly with a Zeal to Achieve high and make things easy for every individual or every organization level's"which is really huge to achieve in the world. Even if I talk about or anyone check their website the functionalities of STRIPE are so easy, like everything in your finger and one need not to be expert to use the STRIPE website to process a transactions or perform an action its so easy and I believe such user friendliness matter's a lot at business ,and I can tell you such things cannot be achieved or acquired in oneday or couple of day .All it needs is a combination of Hardwork,Dedication , Expertise and Zeal to it and showcase the world .This is what Stripe is and I like it what they do best in business.

Desvantagens

I did not had any hard time with Stripe though , but things I remember which I personally experience twice is past and I least like that about stripe .It was the Stripe customer service /technical desk who generally assist business users to resolve User IDs / Individual Terminal Access Glitches while facing problem . I wonder if such happens once than I can take it as individual exception but unfortunately it happened twice i.e, for a simple resolution it took 48hrs to resolve a simple problem and most importantly the Customer Service /Technical Desk was not even liable to do the initial or basic checks simply because the Stripe Policies does not allow and I I did not like it at all.

Shane B.

Avaliado em 03/04/2020

Payment processing to suit your needs

Originally, we were looking to implement metered subscriptions for our SaaS offering, and we needed something that would integrate with a solution for WordPress. Stripe had exactly what we needed, and has continued to be our preferred payments solution for any new services we offer.

Vantagens

The flexibility of Stripe is enormous. Every little detail can be customized (or not), as your business needs dictate. The documentation and testing environments are extremely developer-friendly, the docs even include real examples from your activity in the testing environment.
With all that, it's not difficult to get up and going with all the various implementations available. For the simplest use, signup, grab your keys, and plugin them into your e-commerce software.

Desvantagens

This was so much easier than working with PayPal, I really can't think of anything negative. But perhaps something I like "least"?
That would probably be the settings section for tweaking things like payment receipts, logos, colors, etc. Seems I have to go hunting a bit to find just what I'm looking for, though it doesn't take long, and once you have it setup, it's not like you'll have to change the settings often.

• Setor: Gestão da educação

Avaliado em 20/01/2020

Excellent option to streamline your payment processing

Stripe has allowed me to accept payments in a fluid, efficient way that makes payment processing one less thing to worry about. I have accepted payments without any issue and received transfers of my earnings in a rapid and regular fashion. They've thought through every aspect of the service, and I especially like that I can easily track my payments received and total amounts right at the dashboard. Connecting it to my Squarespace website shop was a match made in heaven!

Vantagens

With Stripe, you can accept payments by linking it to your online shop or on the go with a physical payment processor. I used Stripe for both and found it to be secure, simple to use and efficient. The fee per payment was very reasonable, and you can also use Stripe to keep track of how much you're paid. You can have the payments deposited automatically into a checking account of your choice, so it's a one-stop shop for a payment processor that pleases both myself and my clients. It's an excellent choice for small (or large) businesses that want to accept credit cards as a form of payment. One quality I particularly appreciate is the ability to accept payments in a variety of international currencies.

Desvantagens

While the fee is reasonable, as a small percentage of the total amount accepted per transaction, it does add up on larger payments from clients. Another thing that's a small obstacle to using Stripe is they do ask questions about what kind of payments you accept and what your business is, so you can only use Stripe pending Stripe's approval.

Matthew V.

Avaliado em 05/12/2019

Integrates seamlessly with everything

Very positive. Great alternative for start up businesses, or online businesses that can save a lot of time.

Vantagens

So you can use Stripe with invoicing and subscription software or you can build out your own system if you are a geek that is PCI compliant fairly easily. Almost everything has an integration option and if you get stuck with a problem for whatever reason you can log into the dashboard and usually figure it out from there, if you can't they have great support documentation and even a chat option. Compared to similar competitors you even save a little bit. I especially like their ACH fees, some of the lowest I've seen.
An added bonus is that I don't have to pay for monthly statement fees or pay the annual PCI compliance fee and surveys because they add that into the flat rate.

Desvantagens

Only thing I'd like to see is an option to download statements in a PDF format like previous merchant processing providers, but rarely do I need it.

Sarah V.

Avaliado em 25/09/2019

Easy Integration for a Variety of Content Management Systems

Customer service is excellent, the product itself is excellent, and it fulfills all of our needs and the needs of our clients.

Vantagens

Stripe is by far the most secure, easy to use, and easily integrated service of its type. We work with organizations both large and small, and whether a client has team members who are going to be working in their CMS after their website is designed or not, Stripe is the best option. It is easy to use, even for beginners and even those who are not designers and developers, and the fact that it doesn't allow hackers to add code to the checkout page protects our clients better than any other system we've seen. We recommend a Stripe integration for every single client who has an online store or sells any number of products online.

Desvantagens

It does require some knowledge of front end development to integrate with many CMS platforms, even Wordpress. It's not necessarily the easiest to setup, even if you know your way around Wordpress or drag and drop design platforms. The only other downside is that checkout forms are not customizable. This is actually not a bad downside for us because the reason they are not so is due to the inability to add custom code to the checkout form, making it more secure. Trading customization for security is a no brainer on our end, but if you are an agency with a picky client, or if you just really want a custom checkout form, Stripe won't work for you. Then again, if you're willing to have your customer's credit card information stolen just because you refuse to use a templated checkout form that looks modern and is efficient and easy to use, your opinion sucks anyway.

Nick T.

Avaliado em 04/09/2019

The Best Payment Processor for both Beginners and Experienced Developers

My experience with Stripe has been fantastic overall. They have done a great job with user experience and documentation. It's a company that truly opens up a world of entrepreneurial possibilities for everyone.

Vantagens

Stripe is easy to implement and offers a robust API for experienced developers to create highly customized solutions. It's easy to integrate with other platforms, create one-off charges for customers or subscriptions.

Desvantagens

While the fees are competitive, they can get high on high dollar transactions. I try to resort to ACH transactions for larger transactions, but they can take about a week to process. I wish this was faster.

Jon N.

Avaliado em 30/07/2019

Client Payment Option

I’ve used Stripe from the beginning and have had no issues with it.

Vantagens

What I like most about Stripe is the level of encryption and security associated with the product.

I also like the ease in which Stripe can be implemented / integrated on websites and e-commerce platforms.

Desvantagens

The lack of other apps that can be used with Stripe but that’s an industry wide issue, regardless of payment platform, due to privacy and security.

1867 avaliações