Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o DrChrono

DrChrono’s iPad and iPhone compatible EHR and medical billing platform allows medical practices and healthcare providers to manage patient intake, patient care, clinical charting, billing and revenue cycle management. It includes...

Saiba mais

Notas do recurso

Veja as avaliações do DrChrono

448 de 448 avaliações
Ordenar por:
Dr baden P. Dr baden P.

Avaliado em 24/05/2018

Save thousands in upfront expenses.

I saved thousands of dollars in upfront expenses from other EHR companies and then pay update fees every year.

Vantagens

They keep current payers at the monthly price they started at when tasing the priced for new customers. I have been with and using DrChrono for about 6 years now. They are always improving. It is a nice system that can be used multi-disciplinary. I am a chiropractor an I used it with a a medical Nurse Practitioner. What initially appealed to me is there was no multi thousand dollar up front software like a lot of other EHR companies want to charge you, along with yearly upgrade fees. None of that here so you start off saving thousands.

Desvantagens

The Price keeps raising every year, for new accounts. Customer service sinks and there is no direct phone number to call to have the issue solved right away, you have to email them and wait for them to get back to you.

Dr john Z. Dr john Z.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Avaliado em 10/04/2020

The ultimate software partner for your Mac computer office!

Patients save me time and charting by communicating through the onpatient portal.
I can run reports and have an immediate idea of what symptoms and frequency my patients are presenting and develop educational materials that support those diagnosis.
I stay on top of my day by way of daily schedule emailed to me every morning.

Vantagens

Seamless integration with my MacBook, iMac and iPhone.
Fast, knowledgeable support.
The unlimited ability to customize for my sole practitioner non-force chiropractic practice.
Easy to understand video tutorials which answer most questions without having to contact support.
Robust, integrated systems, such as the ability to provide credit card processing.
Knowing that drchrono is a leader and partner with Apple Health.

Desvantagens

I get frustrated when I am on a learning curve with a new part of the software. But that's my problem!

Shikha A. Shikha A.
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Avaliado em 21/06/2017

WORST SOFTWARE I'VE EVER USED

I am switching to eClinicalWorks because this software cost me a lot of money, headache, frustration, and time. I do not recommend it for groups with more than 5 PCPs.

Vantagens

It’s looks pretty, has pretty coloring, iPad application not too bad. Cheap. Meaning you get what you pay for.

Desvantagens

Where do I start… first of all, this is the WORST software I’ve EVER used.

1) Two people cannot be in the same account. And if you are, ALL of your notes disappear into thin air.
2) The speech to text feature is useless
3) The reporting function is inoperable. It crashes if the report is too big. And you cannot customize it to your liking and you have to wait for it to be in the message center.
4) Their online support is A JOKE. They cannot help you 50% of the time from the start.
5) The whole platform constantly crashes without any warning and they leave you stranded without prior notice
6) They need to market to small PCP groups only, this software is not made for other specialties
7) Their onboarding training is a waste of time. Their trainers have no clue what the provider does on daily basis.
8) They only do API interphasing and they don’t do it themselves. You have to go through a 3rd party and pay tons of money for it.
9) Their template construction is too cumbersome. It actually takes you less time to free type rather than follow their note template
10) Everything is done based on appointments. So, you need to document outside of that, you cannot.

Resposta de Richard

Our sincerest apologies for the experience you have encountered with our platform and service. The drchrono EHR platform is indeed not made for inpatient facilities such as yours and is specialized for outpatient ambulatory practices.

We appreciate your feedback and would like to let you know that our team has been actively working on improving and innovating our EMR software and service. We thank you for maintaining your standards for software and for having done a fantastic job in testing our platform to its limits as this is the same standard that we are striving to achieve.

Your dedicated account manager has sent you a follow up email, but please feel free to also directly email the account management team at [email protected] for any further assistance until you transition to the new EMR platform as this is always an available avenue for you.

Respondido em 01/01/1970
Norman J. Norman J.
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

Avaliado em 21/01/2020

Product is "Good", Service is "Outstanding"

Dr C is excellent for our practice, easy to customize templates and support is always fast and effective.

Vantagens

Easy to implement, great support, ease of use

Desvantagens

Some of the features don't really function as well as advertised

Kareo Telehealth e Valant EHR Suite

Razões para mudar para o DrChrono

I had experience with Dr C from a previous job and chose to stick with it

Resposta de DrChrono

Thank you for the kind words and helpful feedback!

Respondido em 24/01/2020
Karolyn K. Karolyn K.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 31/12/2019

DrChrono Software Review

Positive.

Vantagens

The ease of use, the numerous videos that provided tutorials, the excellent support and customer service provided by DrChrono's team.

Desvantagens

Have yet to build in telemedicine portal, for example doxy.me, into their platform. That's the only missing piece.

Resposta de DrChrono

We are glad to hear that you enjoy our platform Karolyn!

Respondido em 24/01/2020
Laura B. Laura B.

Avaliado em 19/05/2021

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! DON'T DO IT!

We used them for several years, used to have great customer service and communication and it's pretty obvious they are going under and we were overpaying for years!

Vantagens

Customization of templates and scheduling calendar.

Desvantagens

Many system crashes over the last year. We decided to switch to a different EHR system that was more user friendly, better online booking system and our account manager will NOT get back to us after WEEKS of sending emails and phone calls to get notes imported to new system and to cancel the account.

ChiroTouch

Razões para escolher o DrChrono

Interface was way more user friendly, more integrative, and the customer service is exceptional!

Software anterior

Jane

Razões para mudar para o DrChrono

Customization of templates and could do notes from home (web-based)
Patricia F. Patricia F.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 07/10/2020

Customer Service and Ease of Use is Unmatched

The billing service is very good and efficient. They have made collections much easier

Vantagens

The ease of use of the program. It makes sense

Desvantagens

There were no cons that I have experienced

Kareo Clinical

Razões para escolher o DrChrono

Their billing and customer service was very poor

Software anterior

AdvancedMD Billing Services

Razões para mudar para o DrChrono

Liked their product secretions and services to make my life smoother and less
Tracy N. Tracy N.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Avaliado em 25/05/2018

Easy to use program with great support

Vantagens

I love how very self explanatory Dr. Chrono is. I find it very easy to navigate from reporting to scheduling. The support staff is very responsive and attentive for any and all questions. Any time I needed assistance I received responses promptly. Every staff member that I spoke with always took the time to show me step by step instructions and were always available for follow up questions down the road.

Desvantagens

The biggest problem that my clinic has run into with this software is that we have three different doctors in our practice that each have there own ways of taking payments, but because we only have one license for Dr. Chrono is hard to know which doctor the patient owes money too considering they see all three. We have worked around the problem, but it's very time consuming.
Also the reporting was very minimal but has gotten better through the years

Daniel B. Daniel B.

Avaliado em 06/04/2021

I have used this product for years and I wouldn’t use anything else

Every year they contact me to make sure I am aware of the new updates that come automatically. I’m not sure any other company does that.

Vantagens

I love the fact that I use my iPad. I don’t have to have computers in every room. The program is easy to use, customizable and when I need help it’s quick.

Desvantagens

I only wish that when I choose a billing profile it gets rid of the last diagnosis codes. I also wish I could make a section start on a new page. I read X-rays and it would be nice to be on its own page and not attached to my soup note.

Eric W. Eric W.

Avaliado em 21/02/2019

Vantagens

i like the new addition of several financial reports that you can run to really analyze your practice with regards to billing

Desvantagens

the support is sometimes difficult to communicate with. they are timely but ifeel there is a language barrier.

Amy S. Amy S.

Avaliado em 14/01/2021

Massage Therapist Employee at a Chiropractic Clinic

I trust the business savvy of the Chiropractor that I worked for while using this software. He did his research and chose this software despite that it is less catered to a Chiropractic office than a medical doctor's office. There are many good aspects to it. It is ultimately more than what I would need as a Massage Therapist and not enough of what I would need. It was ideal to have it for my notes while being an employee, however. I wish all software had such wonderfully customized SOAP notes!

Vantagens

The SOAP notes were amazing. Being able to customize how to use them in terms of using intensity number scales, images, drop menus for frequently address muscles and more. It would also flood notes from a previous session, since there are often a lot of similarities, while allowing for easy changes to everything that could have been different that session. Well through thew, easy to use. The best SOAP notes I have ever used from Millennium (2 versions), Clinic Sense, MassageBook, Vagaro & Mind Body. Dr. Chrono is a land slide winner.

Desvantagens

1) The system does not allow for varying appointment times for different types of practitioners. For instance, clients trying to schedule a 10min chiropractic adjustment & 60min massage ONLINE, would have their massage session only block off 10mins of the MT's schedule. (When the MT only had 15mins between clients, the client was led to believe they scheduled their 60min!)This created a lot of confusion for the clients and the staff needed to watch these bookings like a hawk. We regularly had to call clients & manually reschedule both the chiro & MT appointments over the phone, defeating the purpose of online scheduling. 2) It is very expensive at its base price. I realize that it is for health care professionals who are billing insurances companies etc. so the value may be there but it prices out many. Massage therapy practices, even those that bill insurance, have smaller profit margins than many doctor offices and could not afford this in most cases.

Jessica C. Jessica C.

Avaliado em 04/12/2019

Responsive Support, and an Improvement-Focused Team

My regular interactions with DrChrono's support staff and management team were consistently wonderful.
The software could be a little more intuitively designed. I appreciate the magnitude of the service DrChrono strives to provide, and how challenging it must be to create a software that covers all bases.

Vantagens

DrChrono is very powerful software that aspires to provide integrated solutions to many or all needs of a medical office.
The customer support is absolutely the best part of DrChrono.
It seemed clear to me that DrChrono was invested in listening to customer feedback and making updates to better serve their clients.
Each page provides a great deal of information.
It's worth investing the time to learn how to make the most of the software.

Desvantagens

There was one day when significant updates had been made to the software without any advance notice to the users. Left work one evening, started getting messages about the changes from struggling staff the next morning. That said, this happened only once in two years, and was not typical of the software experience.

Training period recommended. This is not necessarily pick-up-and-go software for most people. The learning curve is relatively high, solutions aren't always intuitive, windows err on providing almost too much information so it can be a challenge to know where to focus for the data you need in the moment if you're not familiar with the software.

It may be useful to note that emails sent through Dr.Chrono to patients are not HIPAA-compliant.

While it's technically possible to manage inventory in DrChrono, there are better services out there.

Michael A. Michael A.

Avaliado em 24/05/2018

Great Foundation, Good value - Feedback is not heard

Vantagens

Web interface is very good, particularly with the introduction of advanced task management. Easy to track electronic communication. Appointment templates are very helpful.

App interface is great for physicians, but limited since it requires an iPad. Ideally, our Doctors could use a Surface device and have access to app interface and web interface as there are benefits to each interface.

Billing Team - staff and support is rock solid. Responsive, polite and respectful of the importance of timely A/R processing and communication. By far, the Billing Team is the best representation of what DrChrono could be.

The basic system is strong, robust and could be a truly excellent product with some relatively simple tweaks to managements attitude towards customer concerns.

Desvantagens

DrChrono does not have empathetic listening skills for business concerns, outside of the billing staff.

Any and all criticism is dismissed and blamed on the user (see their responses to reviews here).

Simple measures that would save their customers time and money (like a Windows app) are ignored. They act like Apple is their biggest customer (no Windows or Android support despite requests from clients).

Support tickets are routinely closed prior to problem resolution. They do not allow you to call in to support for assistance, and often it seems like staff does not read the initial problem request as you have to repeat yourself 3-4 times (and get escalated) until you reach staff who can assist with anything beyond the most basic issues.

Issues that impact ability to handle patient care or conduct business are not escalated appropriately. Even if a change they make to the system results in mission critical failures, there is no option to quickly escalate to an appropriate stakeholder at DrChrono.

Simple requests, like customized disclaimers to limit legal liability when patients use the patient portal, are brushed off despite the risk to their clients.

Amanda P. Amanda P.

Avaliado em 19/04/2017

Better than any other EHR I have ever tried

I like that they pay attention to suggestions and they are VERY polite and courteous. They always have a very pleasant attitude, very optimistic and helpful. Whenever I am addressing a concern, I feel that they pay attention and try to solve it if they can.
The fact that they don't have a phone number doesn't concern me. My former EHRs DID have a phone number but you would wait on hold for 10 minutes before anyone picked up and then you'd just have to leave a message for the right person to call you back. DrChrono is very quick to respond to emails and it is about the same as if you had called them. Plus, when it is in email format, you can go back and see the answer to a question anytime because it is documented in email.

Vantagens

To me, it is very straightforward and easy to use and navigate. If you are computer savvy, you could be up and running during the same week that you purchase this EHR. I like how the iPhone app DOES have a schedule for the day (despite what a previous review said) and it is super-easy to take pictures of insurance cards and pictures of the patient or their problems. The fact that it is cloud based is nice because I can operate it in the 35 different nursing homes where I practice. I have used 3 other EHRS before (OfficeMate, My Vision Express, and Crystal PM - for optometry) and they all had less capabilities than DrChrono. The ease of e-prescribing and e-faxing is also wonderful, and the claim filing is much easier than with the other EHRs.

Desvantagens

There are some glitches in the software. For example, billing for a self-pay item is tedious and time consuming and if you accidentally enter the wrong amount as what the patient paid and have to change it later, the computer can't handle the change and gets everything mixed up and says the patient has a credit when the patient does not have a credit. Sometimes you just have to delete everything and start all over if you come across a billing glitch like that.

Jimmy john N. Jimmy john N.

Avaliado em 22/06/2016

Excellent EHR when I started my practice

Vantagens

I was one of the early users of drchrono EHR when I opened my neurology practice back in 2010, when it was the first truly user friendly and mobile platform to take advantage of the iPad and their features when they were recently released, and I knew then that it had a lot of potential. The ease and efficiency of making your own templates and documenting notes, etc. definitely not only made my transition into private practice less stressful but also more fun than I had anticipated. At that time, there were only a few good options, and many, if not all, were way out of the budget of a solo practitioner who was just starting out. Drchrono's staff were always friendly and willing to help every time I would call about issues, and I never had any problem with them. As my practice grew, I saw how the whole team and staff at drchrono also grew over the years, and how the services and products evolved and expanded at such a rapid pace in keeping with advances in technology, and they're always finding ways to help the physician and staff become more efficient. Even though I closed my practice in 2014 as I took on a new job as an employed physician for a hospital, I would not hesitate going back to using drchrono EHR, knowing how easy and intuitive their system is.

Desvantagens

I still wish there is a better way to allow practitioners who no longer are practicing or no longer needing to keep their drchrono EHR account active, to be able to store their records and still have access to them per medicare guidelines; I'm still having difficulty syncing them to my Box account as instructed.

Hugo O. Hugo O.

Avaliado em 15/11/2019

Had a good run but it's time to move on.

Overall, my experience with DrChrono is neutral. It started off as a great product but went downhill quickly towards the end.

Vantagens

When we initially became a user we loved the customization of the software. Even though it was geared towards medical professionals we were able to create daily note templates, appointment templates, etc. that were unique to our chiropractic practice.

Desvantagens

Ever since a software update earlier this year (2019 at the time of writing this) the software has been slower and floundering in certain areas (i.e. daily note generation, scheduling, and authorization tracking). In addition, the support provided by DrChrono went from being top notch to lacking in that we would wait for up 24 hours before hearing from someone only to have our issue not resolved.

Razões para mudar para o DrChrono

To be honest, price and customization.

Resposta de DrChrono

We are sorry to hear about any technical problems that may have impacted your practice. Please feel free to reach back out to your account manager so that we can swiftly resolve any issues you may still be experiencing. We look forward to hearing from you!

Respondido em 06/12/2019
Nadeem V. Nadeem V.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Avaliado em 03/04/2020

The most extensible and best value EMR on the market

Over the last seven years, I've seen a progressive improvement to an already excellent software platform and have considered myself lucky for starting with DrChrono from the beginning. I wouldn't be able to run my office without it. I couldn't imagine my office without it.

Vantagens

Drchrono is so extraordinarily customizable that it can be modified for any specialty, even one as subspecialized as mine. The practice management module makes billing so easy that I can do all the billing tasks as a solo provider by myself. The API integrates into several third party apps that extend the capability of the system beyond the base system. The iPad first interface is perfect for a tech forward practice. And the price/feature ratio is the best on the market, in my opinion.

Desvantagens

Occasional outages, worsening performance in the live claims feed for billing, and schedule performance issues recently.

NexTech EMR & PM e Modernizing Medicine
Bella M. Bella M.

Avaliado em 15/02/2017

Great EHR

Our practice has been Dr. Chrono for almost 5 years, and it was one of the best changes we have ever implemented. When the physician I work told me that we were switching EHRs, I was hesitant and nervous about learning how to use a new software. To my surprise there was little to no learning curve, when it came to learning how to use Dr. Chrono. Not only was it easy for staff to learn how to use Dr. Chrono, it was just as easy for patients to use the Dr. Chrono Check-in app. Over the last 5 years, there have been many great improvements made to the Dr. Chrono software. I was happy to have a brief meeting with our account manager Angela, recently, as she helped me learn how to better use new and existing features of Dr. Chrono to optimize the EHR in our practice. The costumer support has been excellent, when we needed it.

Vantagens

Being able to access our schedule and patient records from anywhere on any device has made it easier to work in and out of our offices.

Desvantagens

One feature that I would like see improved is the "send e-mail" feature. Our office likes to send e-mail newsletters to our patients about every 3-4 months. It is nice that we can use Dr. Chrono, because all of our patient's e-mail addresses and mailing preferences are already in their records. Dr. Chrono is a bit limited when it comes to adding any e-mail content beyond simple text. It would be very helpful, if this was updated and eliminate our need to have another company that we use for sending e-mail blasts.

Lee M. Lee M.

Avaliado em 24/02/2017

Simple, Powerful, Intuitive, Affordable

I am a family physician in private practice. I have been using EHRs for almost 2 decades, and DrChrono for over 5 years now.

DrChrono's developers are constantly evolving and improving their product in response to customer feedback. Their customer-support and training staff are excellent. They have a great library of short "how-to" videos for self-training.

DrChrono's subscription plans are very affordable, and I have found no other EHR that offers more bang for the buck.

Vantagens

•ease of use (intuitive user interface)
•all physician and nurse documentation can be done from iPad
•built-in speech-recognition
•easy to customize templates
•large library of templates
•continually updated "how-to" videos on their YouTube channel as new features are rolled out
•friendly, patient trainers and tech support staff
•extensive Mayo Clinic patient education resources
•optional comprehensive medical billing services

Desvantagens

•The name. DrChrono is just embarrassing to say, and I can't make myself write it in all lowercase.
•100% cloud-based (which generally is WAY BETTER than self-hosting the data, but if your ISP goes down, you are essentially back in the stone-age)
•clinical decision support features are inconspicuous and difficult to navigate
•knowledge-base articles are sometimes out of date
•Mayo Clinic patient education resources are not well-indexed

Avaliador Verificado

Avaliado em 22/04/2020

Very good, support can be faster, down time is a problem, what is better?

Overall, I don't think there is a platform that is a better "value" for your money from BOTH a practice management and charting prospective. If you take the time to set up your system properly, it will work very well for you. Unfortunately, with their fast growth they are having server issues that is slowing the system down at time. This should be resolved and there should be less downtime.

Vantagens

It is very customization, more than nearly any other option, although there are a few limitations. The clearinghouse is built into the software, which is their best feature. It is easy to use and new providers can be trained in hours (that is correct).

Desvantagens

Billing is not as easily accessible as other areas (a few more clicks than is needed). Logs for lab specimens needs improvement. It needs to be programmed to be used (it is not like an iphone where you are good to go right out of the box). There is downtime that slows or stops practice up to 15 minutes every 3-12 weeks, which is awful. Support is not readily available as it used to be.

Kevin L. Kevin L.

Avaliado em 14/07/2015

Great improvements over the last few years

I have been a drchrono customer for the last four years (really since the beginning of their time) so this review is my honest opinion of the previous years with drchrono. drchrono has really stepped up their game - I am happy I stayed with them.

I use to wait days before someone would get back to me when I had an issue. I have been blown away that within the last year I haven't had to worry about waiting days to weeks to get answers and I just really realized that as I sent in my last few tickets. The support people were so helpful, I got an answer in less than an hour and they actually addressed my concerns. Such an improvement.

I use to have a lot of downtime with drchrono which made the "efficiency of an EHR" non-existent. I haven't had downtime in I don't know how long which has been great for my practice. I spoke with a few drchrono members who said they were fixing the issue, building out infrastructure (whatever that means) but I am really happy I didn't switch during that time. I can now work throughout the day on my EHR and no longer need to chart my notes at home.

For a period of time I used drchrono with a biller I had on staff. She use to complain that the system was slowing her down because it took a ton of clicks in order to run the report she was looking for or post a payment or whatever. After being assigned an Account Manager I was able to talk with them about this pain point my biller was experiencing; within the next day or so there was a new button added so she didn't have to click around as much as she was having to. She said this has saved her hours every week. I don't think our account would get that service anywhere else.

On another note, my biller had to take a leave of absence because she was having a baby. I didn't know how to follow up on the billing and didn't have anyone else in the office that could help so again I called my Account Manager. She mentioned that drchrono could help me in the meantime or permanently by becoming my biller while she is out. She has been out for two months now and I have to say, the transition was very easy and I am actually making more money since they have stepped up doing the billing services.

As you can see, I am very happy I didn't switch EHR's.

Good luck in your EHR decisions but save yourself the hassle and join drchrono. They listen to you, they are helpful and they are always updating their software (at no additional cost).

Best of luck with your practices.
Dr. Lin

Marcus W. Marcus W.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 19/10/2016

Good product, hopefully working toward getting better

I have used DrChrono for nearly a year now. I appreciate its iPad functionality and its overall capacity to mesh the daily documentation experience with the billing side essentially seamlessly. I frustrate a bit over some details and features that would seem to be present and requested by the average user, but often are missing. Discussions with tech support can be challenging, as they are always kind and polite but often cannot offer solutions or assurances of system modifications to improve functionality. We are often referred to their online help "forum" where we can suggest a system change/modification, but they only attend to those fixes that other uses vote on as desirable as well. Kind of an odd approach, if you ask me. Like most systems, it has to be a work in progress because needs change and technology changes...but, also, like most systems, it seems they focus a lot of their resources on making the aesthetic features more attractive when it seems they should work toward addressing system function issues. Even with all that said, I must have reviewed and tested over a dozen systems before settling on this one. For iPad users, I don't believe there's a better system for daily charting. For desktop users, you may find this system a little more arduous to navigate efficiently for daily charting.

Workflow
Ease of use
Ability to customize chart templates (or create your own)
iPad compatibility
Attractive interface

Missing/imperfect features and details
Tech Support can be frustrating to engage
System template glitches (syntax and flow)
Obviously designed by computer programmers with little input from healthcare workers

Sarah E. Sarah E.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 15/10/2019

DrChrono for EMR

Used this EMR at a Physical Therapy clinic. I was able to create my own template with rationales to support my billing CPT codes and the care I gave. The software is easy to customize, easy to use, and cuts down on my documentation time because there’s no superfluous information or boxes to scroll through like many types of EMR softwares have.

Vantagens

Customizable templates. Ease to use. Multiple functions and features to use to create a template that cuts down on documentation time while still providing all necessary aspects for solid documentation. Incorporates needs rendering or needs supervising for documentation sign-off. Auto-save feature is awesome!

Desvantagens

Can’t think of any negative comments about the software. However the IT Support is not the most reliable or quick if and when any issues arise.

Richard S. Richard S.

Avaliado em 12/06/2015

2+ year using EHR, 1 year using billing services, and 16 years as podiatrist

In my time as a doctor and a business owner, I was switching between programs and billers trying to make my practice successful. I have been dissapointed to say the least in terms of having a program that has been easy for both my staff and me to use. I believe I am going to be a life long user of DrChrono. I had put way too much effort in trying to learn how to use other programs and not enough time in developing the quality of my practice. It has been tough to spend time with my family and deliver the best level of patient care that I can. There are a couple things that I need to say that I'm thankful that DrChrono's team has been able to do to help me.

1st, Documentation. DrChrono was the first program that I've been able to use that has actually been better than my paper documentation in actually being faster. I am extremely grateful that they have been able to give me time back with my patients and family. I've been able to actually be a doctor again and also develop the quality of my services that my practice is also growing. Their team has helped me to the extent that I'm hiring other doctors and move into a larger office here in Chicago.

2nd, My Staff. Some of the programs that I've used have been tough for my staff to actually used the full capacity of. I really believe that their appointment and billing profiles have helped my staff in managing all of their tasks. Bringing in the new doctors has also been great because they've been able to intuitively learn the program.

3rd, Billing. It took me a while to realize that the way I was doing my billing wasn't bringing in the cashflow that I needed. When I moved over my billing services to DrChrono, I was finally able to hire another Podiatrist and not worry about him getting the paperwork right since they don't teach EMRs and billing in school well enough to prepare them for our world. After around 6 months DrChrono had started to raise my collections by around 15% and I barely have any outstanding bills from the payers outside of 60 days. Before I had around 40% of my claims beyond 120 days outstanding. I was collecting enough for myself and my practice, but not enough to start growing and hiring.

I highly recommend all of DrChrono's services to any doctor.

Jason R. Jason R.

Avaliado em 07/05/2016

Best EHR for multiple practice types

Vantagens

This software is constantly being updated and improved, but is already head and shoulders above other platforms. After using DrChrono for a year, we spent nearly two months looking at 19 other EMR systems. None of them came close to DrChrono on usability/scalability, customizable features, and price point. The sales staff worked with us to develop a custom set up for our clinic (cash-based laser therapy office). A few problems cropped up, but Gail on the Implementation team worked hard to fix issues, keeping us constantly updated and pushing their developers to provide fixes and solutions for us specifically. Having a dedicated Implementation specialist like Gail makes it seem like the whole company is working for just our clinic! It's been a great experience and I look forward to using DrChrono for many years.

Desvantagens

Like any cloud-based system, there are rare times when the system slows or goes offline. This has happened twice over the last four months, but was resolved within 30 minutes each time.

448 avaliações