Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o Kareo Clinical

Kareo is a Web-based EHR, medical billing, and practice management used by thousands of physicians across the United States. This system suits small practices and billing companies. With Kareo, practices can schedule patients,...

Saiba mais

Notas do recurso

Veja as avaliações do Kareo Clinical

321 de 321 avaliações
Ordenar por:
Cynthia M.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 20/02/2020

#1 User-Friendly EHR Ever Used!

In my experience of over twenty years using various EHR software platforms, I and can honestly attest that Kareo is by far the most user friendly and comprehensive EHR I have encountered in my professional career. I plan to be a loyal customer for life, thank you, Kareo!

Vantagens

Kareo is; user-friendly for people with little software experience, ready to go with little training, excellent implementation support, good customer service, amazing templates, forms and SALT Feature that cuts time & makes documentation a snap. The formatting/presentation of EHR notes is organized & professional. I love how I can select what information to share and can easily do so through the Care Coordination feature option in each note. I enjoy having all my medical, billing, records, HIPAA approved/secured Telehealth platform, Reputation Watch, client engagment, and much more...all from one vendor! Lastly, Kareo always asks for feedback on how they can improve & additionally demonstrates their value to customer service by providing excellent communication, accountability & follow-through. Kareo offers a superior platform and fair pricing. Highly recommended.

Desvantagens

I would like to be able to attach documents to the internal email system when communicating with patients.

Sloan S.

Avaliado em 05/05/2021

Kareo Clinical

Overall, our practice has had a pleasant experience. Other than some minor things that could use improvements we are satisfied. We can see that Kareo is working on improvements as they update us monthly.

Vantagens

The software is user friendly. It has been easy for new hires to pick up and all staff in our facility including providers feel it is easy to use. They have made many daily features easily accessible such as ordering labs, sending referrals, sending msgs to patients, and scheduling. They give you updates on any new features added including links to videos on how to use new features. Issues have been minimal but when I do have issues customer support is always more than helpful, and the wait time to talk to a human on the phone is never that long. Overall best software I have had the opportunity to use in my career.

Desvantagens

The referral loop system could use some upgrading in my opinion. Erx requests section has become a chore. For example, one patient will have 6 medications, and I have to click on each one and deny/approve each one individually, I would like to have the option to select multiple medications for one patient and select the response and submit. Especially when denying the medications, if I am denying one I am denying all, it is time consuming to go through each one. Also, the denial reason section is limited. I wish I could click "other" and have a section to type my response. It is almost always the scenario where the pharmacy is trying to refill and old Rx and a new escript was sent in that they are over looking. I would like to be able to leave a msg for them with the denial. Another minor issue is that when we are gathering patients history we have the option in the chart sections "social history, & medical history" to add "custom items" this section you can add but not delete items.

Aamr H.
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 07/12/2020

Stay Away

I signed up for Kareo with all the promises that they had given us about the functionality and up until the start date everything seemed fine. After starting it I realized that half the options were not available and my staff could not work with Kareo.
Every single time we called them they referred as to their online videos. Their staff is unable to answer any questions.
I ended up switching back to my old software after 1 day of a clinical mess in my office, and they refused to cancel my subscription. So after I used Kareo only for 1 day and I signed a 1 year contract which they refused to cancel, I ended paying for a year, when i tried to tell them to cancel the automatic yearly renewal, their staff said that I have to call them on 29 April to cancel for 1 May otherwise it will be renewed for another year.
I decided to just pay for the entire year and get them off my back. Very sad.
I usually am not that pained by a Software enough to go and write reviews but I would definitely Suggest everybody keep away from this product.
Their service is the worst ever.

Vantagens

The web based scheduling and the fact that I could switch over after a few days, but that was a farce since there was no real training.

Desvantagens

No automatic fax , very poor support, every question is answered with please look at the video.
and please read below, they are trying to make every penny they can

Resposta de Kareo

Hi Aamr,

Thank you for your valued feedback and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced when utilizing our products. Before the contract sign up we scheduled a demo session to ensure our product did fit your needs as a healthcare provider. Additionally, we have live training sessions available and a success coach who's on call for when you have doubts or questions. Our main focus as a company is to cater to the healthcare providers and their billing partners work and ensuring a successful journey for our customers is top priority.

Kareo

Respondido em 23/12/2020
Debbie M.

Avaliado em 04/05/2021

Kareo Review

The support team is usually very helpful. We appreciate the ease of use of the clinical and billing (besides the issues with the medication portal). The only issue we have now Kareo and our other EMR system was having issues working together and getting a issue we were having resolved (its been 2 months). I had to get involved and now it seems as though both parties are working together to resolve our issue we is much appreciated.

Vantagens

Scheduling, Billing and ease of use with the EMR system (except for one issue).

Desvantagens

Med Portal. Kareo uses a 3rd party at that controls how providers are allowed to send medications. We are a Pain Management Practice and at times need to be able to send pain medications outside the parameters that the Kareo 3rd party sets (1 pain med per 24 hours) this caused us set backs during clinic and we had to change to a different EMR system. We did not want to change but were forced to due to the parameters set by this 3rd party controlling the Medication Portal.

Bailey K.

Avaliado em 30/09/2020

User friendly

Vantagens

Very easy transition to this software. User friendly.

Desvantagens

Would like to customize super bill more

Need capability to have multiple participants in telemed visits And to resend link as needed.

Mark T.

Avaliado em 20/11/2020

Loving the new Telehealth

Vantagens

I love the simplicity and layout of Kareo, making my day to day tasks much easier and less time consuming.
I’m also loving the new integrated telehealth interface. It’s simple and direct and that’s always a plus in healthcare.

Desvantagens

Kareo can sometime run slow or lag, I’m sure this is due to being inundated with updates and users but it does disrupt flow when Kareo does not work properly.

Harish G.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Avaliado em 09/02/2021

Absolutely unacceptable customer service, crappy E prescribing integration

leaves a lot to be desired.

Vantagens

pretty similar to other EMR's available out there, nothing great.

Desvantagens

Forget about getting anyone in customer service to answer the phone call, long wait times. There is an option to create a case inquiry on their website, Noone looks at that carefully, no proper follow up except an email after few days stating that case will be closed if I do not respond to it. Unbeleivable.

Esprescribing integration is poor, cant prescribe 2 controlled medication at the same visit, system rejects the 2nd medication, have to log out of the system, log back in, go into the chart again and prescribe it agin. Scared to call customer service as they dont have time for these issues.

Resposta de Kareo

Hi Dr. Goyal, Thank you very much for your detailed comments about your experience with Kareo. We certainly appreciate your loyalty and are committed to addressing your concerns about prescribing multiple medications in the same chart on our platform. Your question has been brought to our technical team and one of our escalation specialists will be communicating with you again with the next steps.

Sherwin

Respondido em 25/02/2021
Armen M.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 08/11/2019

Better than most

Customer service patient dashboard and simple interface.

Vantagens

Modern platform, ease of use and on-boarding options.

Desvantagens

It's not for large organizations, that said it will fit most practices.

Jessica C.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 06/04/2021

Kareo use as a single provider/physical therapist

Vantagens

This is an affordable option for someone just starting out and not making a ton of extra money for fancy software. Most of the documentation is straight forward. SALT notes and SALT superbills are great for me.

Desvantagens

The calendar feature doesn't allow you to schedule anything other than a client, therefore it is not a calendar I can use exclusively for work since it is so limited. The billing and documentation portions are clunky on a Mac. I'm not sure why this isn't better integrated.

Thelma G.

Avaliado em 10/03/2021

Review of Kareo Clinical EHR

Overall the experience is good and would recommend the product to new and incoming clients.

Vantagens

I have used Kareo EHR for a little over a year now and have found the software to be easily navigated. I like that it is interfaced with the Practice Management program to do the billing, accounting and reports which make the job more organized. It also allows me to be interfaced with the laboratory that I use to have the lab results within the patients chart. The chart format lets me see what part I would like to review such as history, accounting, demographics, etc.
Easy to apply payments. The ERA's are easy to navigate and apply payments.

Desvantagens

The practice software has a few glitches that we have to call for assistance in getting corrected.
Getting set up with new insurance takes some time. There is duplicate billing on occasion.

Melvin W.

Avaliado em 09/03/2020

Things I would like to see

Overall I think this is a very good platform and very easy to understand.

Vantagens

Karen is a very easy platform to maneuver. I like how you can find you client data with one or two clicks.

Desvantagens

I would like to see patients that are made inactive be placed in an archive. By looking at names that are no longer a client make it takes longer for me to maneuver through the platform.

Also the charge for telemedicine sessions is ridiculous. I have to pay $7.00 per session. Telemedicine is about 80% of my business so I never can budget for Karen it is always a surprise at the end of the month.

Also if you put something on a Company Karen account you should have the capability of talking it off. Whenever I log on to my account I have to look at a Doctor who is no longer with my company but for some reason you all cannot take it off.

Your company will lock us out of the system without notification, yet our bill never adjust and we have to stop out business. I cannot perform any telemedicine sessions. If we can get a notice so we can inform our patients that would be great especially when we are talking about mental health patient with anger management and PTSD issues.

When you turn off notification for a client no one should make contact with them. The telemedicine side say they have to send out three notifications however they sometimes goes out in crazy hours. So when a company turns off notification we should know best.

Lee peter B.

Avaliado em 17/04/2014

Ease of use, full features

Vantagens

Having working with various paid and free electronic health record services at various institutions, I came across Kareo while researching for my presentation on mobile technology, cloud computing, and medicine at a national medical conference. The features, intuitive interface, ease of use, and HTML5 programming, which allows cross-platform interface and real-time update speed was remarkable. I've seen institutions spend millions of dollars on electronic health record/ambulatory medical record systems for the physicians' offices. However, the amount of time it takes to get the staff trained, the monthly subscription fees, the lag time for the providers due to complexity of the systems, constant system crashes, and the need to do extensive programming for these paid systems make me wonder why nobody has come up with a free EHR/AMR system that has all the features needed for physicians and mid-level providers without all the hassles. Most EHR/AMR systems are user-friendly for the billers and clerical staff, but not intuitive or user-friendly for the clinic staff and providers.

This is not the case with Kareo. Kareo is extremely easy to navigate for any physicians, midlevel providers, and clinic staff. They can get the system running with little or no training because the interface is extremely intuitive and simple with built-in and customizable templates that allow you and your staff to complete intake, history, physical, and charting in minutes. The system has all the features that meet Stage I and II CMS meaningful use and allow your practice to obtain the EHR bonus with ease. Most of all, it is built for both mobile and desktop platforms. My staff and I can access Kareo EHR system with our mobile phone, PDAs, iPads, and Google-based pads with ease. The integrated billing features and electronic prescription features, along with integration with various laboratory and diagnostic test centers make Kareo a complete EHR solution for small to mid-size practices. It is not easy to impress me, having built the entire IT infrastructure myself for my own practice and for several medical practices around the country. Kareo's cloud-based EHR system makes it easy for migration, conversion, and implementation, without having to upgrade to expensive server systems. Any office with a desktop and mobile device can get the system up and running within hours, not days or weeks or months. I am impressed and amazed with all the features within Kareo. I would recommend any office looking to migrate, to convert their existing costly EHR, or to migrate from paper charts to EHR should consider Kareo.

Desvantagens

It needs a patient health record/portal and automatic appointment reminders to patients via text to mobile phones, e-mails, and letters.

Mary N.

Avaliado em 01/03/2019

KAREO IS A LIFESAVER

My husband's words will be all I need to express: " OMG! I got my wife back!" Is that enough?

Vantagens

As a billing company, woman and entrepreneur, I found myself fumbling with other software and working myself to death. Ask me about a software and I will tell you about it. With Kareo, I was able to drop all of my clients into one system at once. Set up was easy and painless and I was able to keep my promise that billing never stops and that made my clients happy. With Kareo EMR and PM accessibility, my billing company soon found itself able to add not only consulting, training and virtual front desk/scheduling capabilities, but we are now unveiling our Virtual IT Director department so that we are able to continue growing. All this could never have happened if Kareo was not introduced into my life.

Desvantagens

Listen. There is always something you don't like about a software. There have been some, but they are so insignificant, that I am unable to recall any that have not been enhanced with a request. In fact, if there is a request that will work for the entire Kareo community, you are encouraged to provide that so that they can put it into the software. That is how versatile this company is. For a billing company, they are there to hear you and encourage you and help you grow. You cannot say that from any one else. You really cant. So, yeah, things I don't like, I voice and they fix.

Robert P.

Avaliado em 05/11/2019

Expensive Glorified Text Editor

I used the EHR and billing for a little over 2 years until Kareo decided to start charging an outrageous fee for the EHR part, and then made it nearly impossible for me to get my patient charts out of the software and provided ZERO support for this, and then ultimately deleted several years worth of patient records.

Vantagens

This EHR is essentially a glorified text editor with billing functions. This gave it the ability to adapt through templates and macros to a wide variety of documentation scenarios, not pidgeon-holed into a specific speciality.

Desvantagens

Billing was not fully integrated into the EHR, meaning that the billing needed to be entered separately from the charting in a separate program that didn't carry over more than demographic information from the charting portion.

Jeremy V.

Avaliado em 10/03/2020

Kareo EMR

Overall experience is remarkable. I would not go back to others.

Vantagens

Extremely user friendly, customizable, form and function agreeable and relevant to low-mid-or high volume settings. I have used many EMR products and Kareo by far out performs competition.

Desvantagens

Occasionally has slow periods of operation but rare. Not really a big deal.

Stephanie B.
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 25/01/2021

Listen carefully!

Didn't get a chance to use Kareo because of the misrepresentation of information upon signing with the company. We thought we got a trial period in the first two months but later found out we got two months free contingent upon a one year contract. We never transferred data because we found out in the first month that to transfer our data would cost us $1200 or we could manually do it ourselves and they figured the first two months set up would give us time to prepare for this undertaking. When we decided that we didn't want to continue due to the ridiculous amount to transfer data they told us that we would have to pay a termination fee for getting out of the contract early. My challenge is this: why didn't your sell rep say this up front? Why didn't you do a recording for us to say we do understand this is a 1 year contract? or Why not give us something in writing to sign saying this is a 1 year contract." We didn't find this out until after we said we didn't want this program. They are sharks and they will come after you if you decide this. So I tell anyone who wants the fancy bells and whistles of Kareo please confirm if it is indeed a one year contract, how much is the migration of data and what is the termination clause? I was very disappointed in their level of professionalism in this case. They are still trying to charge us and get this...we never used their EHR. We never went live and they want us to pay the termination fee.

Vantagens

Interface is amazing! They also had video tutorials to help you learn about the system. You also would be assigned a success coach to assist during this time as well.

Desvantagens

The fees to transfer data was too much. They expected us to pay at least $1200 to transfer the demographics.

Lisa H.

Avaliado em 16/08/2019

Kareo EHR

Support has been outstanding. They can be reached within moments. There have not been any systems issues so Support has been used to determine how something functions. Our coach has taught us a lot and continues to reach out to see if we need anything.

Vantagens

The office is using Kareo EHR. The platform is modern and fast. It is available on PC, iPad, and iPhone which allows easy use in and out of the office. Patients like electronic reminders. Since the EMR is working well, my biller will being using Kareo PM shortly.

Desvantagens

The platform doesn’t have a way to order requests that are not labs or imaging studies but we have used a round about to address this. Kareo upgrades system monthly so this may be addressed in the future.

Patrice C.

Avaliado em 31/10/2019

SENOR BILLER

BY US BEING NEW TO THE SOFTWARE WE NEEDED TO CALL FOR HELP OFTEN. EACH TIME WE CALL THE REPRESENTATIVE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND PATIENT SOLVING OUR ISSUE. WE NEVER WAS DISSATIFIED WITH A CALL FOR HELP. THEY ARE TO BE ADMIRE FOR THIER COURTESY AND PATIENTS.

ITS VERY EASY TO NAGIVATE AND SAVE TIME ON SUBMITTING CLAIMS

Desvantagens

THERE ARE NONE. THIS SOFTWARE HAS PROVEN TO BE GREAT.

Jon K.

Avaliado em 14/08/2020

Kareo

Simple to use
Templates are easy to set-up

Vantagens

Robust - perfect for high volume claims
Simple to set-up and use

Desvantagens

Credit card payments get locked and cannot be adjusted

Miulan H.

Avaliado em 05/03/2020

Useful Program

Like I said prior, the program is easy to navigate, input, and search for information. Overall, this is a great program to use I would recommend this program to another facility.

Vantagens

There are many reasons that this program is useful. A few is:
1) The ease of access to information looking for
2) The ease of program navigation
3) Customer Care quality (when and if there's an issue)
4) Fast response and how the issue is handled
5) The ease of inputting of information

Desvantagens

The only thing that I find to be an issue is the "Rejection" responses to the Clearinghouse reports. For example, I have had a few claims that were rejected with "Remaining Patient Liability is required when Line Adjudication Information is not sent." I have gone over the COB from when I posted the payment and all the required information, payments applied, and patient coinsurance is all inputted correctly, but I still got a rejection notice. To me, that is a little confusing.

Roya B.

Avaliado em 01/02/2019

Knowledgable - Affordable - Reliable - Easy to use - On it

We implemented Kareo into 3 of our behavioral health clinics a few years ago to get rid of paper charts and improve our collection processes. Not only were those 2 goals met, we have seen an increase in patient satisfaction, provider compliance with documentation, and our clinical processes have become streamlined. Kareo has benefited not only our business, but our patients which is our top priority.

Vantagens

Kareo has everything any practice and/or speciality would need from an EHR / PM system. Kareo has a user-friendly scheduling platform that allows office staff to efficiently complete their duties. Our providers have had a positive experience with the clinical platform that allows them to e-prescribe, document effectively, as well as ensure compliance with CMS, MACRA, MIPS, etc. The billing platform is also easy to use, but what I like most is the reporting system. You can literally run a report for anything! Kareo rocks!

Desvantagens

What is there not to like? Kareo is the only way to go! #teamkareo

Carrie M.

Avaliado em 22/04/2021

Kareo Clinical is great!

Overall the experience of using Kareo has been wonderful. I have been using this software for a little over 2 years now and I find it very easy to use. Another great aspect of this software is the patient portal. Patients enjoy how easy it is to access their medical information and always compliment it, which in turn makes my overall experience (and Job) easier.

Vantagens

Kareo Clinical is so easy to use. Navigation throughout the system is easy. Patient charting is labeled so well. It only takes a second to find what you are looking for, and in a busy practice that means alot. Customer Service is very kind, friendly and knowledgeable.

Desvantagens

Only con is hold time when you call in to speak to someone. Waiting over 20 minutes to ask a question seems a bit long. I realize that they are busy helping other clients, but it can be very frustrating. Alternatively, you can chat with them online which only takes a few minutes, so I now use that method instead.

Kimberly A.

Avaliado em 03/12/2020

Great service and value

I'm very happy with the product. I think there are so many great features built in and a lot of add ins that you would probably have to pay for seperately, so this is great value for the cost.

Vantagens

I really like that we have a success coach to help navigate the system. Someone who is checking in on me regularly to see if I have questions and to set up time to connect virtually to answer questions and go over the platform. There are many different options for help if you need it, Kareo help desk, Kareo university, live virtual tours. Ability for them to push information and market for you.

Desvantagens

I can't say there is anything that I like least, it is fairly easy to maneuver and a lot of it for me is learning the system. I'm a little slow to learn, but there are so many ways to receive help. I will say that my success coach is wonderful, it was a little difficult initially to schedule appointments with him, but we came up with a game plan that resolved this concern.

Rebecca L.

Avaliado em 29/02/2020

Excellent Customer Support and Usability

Kareo has made my transition to private practice easier and less stressful. In addition to documentation and billing, there are additional features that have been helpful such as eFax and a provider profile. These saved me the trouble of adding a fax machine or needing to set-up an additional website. I am very happy with Kareo and the support I am receiving.

Vantagens

Kareo has been very easy to use. There are several template which made it easy to set-up and maintain documentation. I am especially impressed with the coaching and customer support. My questions have been answered quickly and problems have been resolved efficiently. The people with whom I have spoken have been friendly and professional.

Desvantagens

As an independent practitioner, I do not need to create elaborate reports. I have not tried any of the reporting features.

Julie M.

Avaliado em 24/11/2020

User Friendly

My practice went from paper charts to this so it was a huge project when it was in process. We had great support when ever we called, which made the transition less painful.

Vantagens

Easy to maneuver though, very user friendly.

Desvantagens

1. I wish in the insurance section there was a copy of the patient's card - it is an extra step to go view the card, although the most important information is in the insurance section, you have to go to documents to actually visualize the card.

2. When reviewing "Notes" if there are multiple pages and you are looking for a specific service that was provided on page 5, every time you save and close the note you are viewing you are directed back to the first page. This again is an extra step.

3. When viewing a note, the date of the note does not appear on the note. you must save and close the note to see the date. This is very frustrating when you can't tell what date the note was done.

321 avaliações