Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o Justworks

Justworks makes it easier to start, run, and grow a business. With Justworks, entrepreneurs and their teams get access to big-company benefits, automated payroll, compliance support, and HR tools - all in one place. Justworks...

Saiba mais

Notas do recurso

Veja as avaliações do Justworks

182 de 182 avaliações
Ordenar por:
Liam M.

Avaliado em 22/07/2019

The New Age of HR Administration (or lack thereof)

From the educational experience during the sales discovery process to the assistance and round-the-clock availability of our account manager, during onboarding and implementation, I was insanely impressed by the account management capabilities of such a young team.

Every JustWorks email is like a small monthly birthday gift where more often than not, they're rolling out a new feature or enhancement, potentially even one you recommended to the Product Team!

It's the exact type of engagement you would hope for out of a company focused on propelling the employee experience with a highly adoptable product that will continue to grow into a large presence in this space.

Vantagens

The ease of implementation and administration and as the title assumes, the lack of need of direct oversight of the process. New hires are able to very quickly and simply understand the navigation of the tool and streamline themselves through 90% of the pre-employment paperwork without need from the admin.

Just a simple user interface that allows you to intuitively find anything you need in regard to your daily life as an employee and really person within your organization.

Desvantagens

Just some slight growth areas needed in terms of integrations and partners for them. As a young company, they have a bit to go before they can really offer the capabilities of a company such as ADP but what they offer in replacement of those makes it all worth it.

ADP TotalSource, Gusto, ADP Workforce Now, Greenhouse e BambooHR

Razões para escolher o Justworks

Lack of account support Lack of direct support for the common employee (admin mediation) Cost savings (Salary based % to $ per seat) Unnavigable interface and overabundance of user portals Large portfolio of under/unutilized services and features

Razões para mudar para o Justworks

It really checked off a good amount of needs that we're currently and foresee facing in the next few years as we scale as a company. At 30 people, it provides a comprehensive service and platform which allows for a hands-off approach to HR and Payroll administration served up with a sexy and intuitive interface. We're approaching a new day in HR software and the freedom of time created simply by the employee onboarding features in JustWorks are enough to create the consideration to move off of these more archaic platforms.
Christopher H.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Good Software, GREAT Benefits for SMB's

Overall, Justworks has been one of the BEST decisions I have made in my capacity as COO of this company. My [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] loves it, my employees love it, it saves me tons of time, and most gratifying of all, we've finally been able to offer affordable, quality health benefits to our team. Justworks is more expensive than some of their competitors, but we all know the old saying: "You get what you pay for."

Vantagens

Justworks has all the features you'd expect from a digital HR platform / PEO. They make managing employee compensation, benefits, and time off far easier. As the person who oversees the HR functions of our business, the platform has saved me (personally) dozens of hours in just the first six months. For our team, they've only had positive things to say about their experience using the platform. It's easy for them to access the information they need, enroll in benefits, log time, and request PTO. What impresses me even more is that the platform regularly sends out key information, resources, and HR guidance that is tailored to both employees and administrators. They serve as a resource, which is especially important at the time of writing this review (2020 COVID-19 Pandemic).

Desvantagens

My complaints are minimal. Top of my list is I'd like them to have stronger reporting features for financials. While they do maintain great integrations with 3rd party accounting software (Xero, Quickbooks) and I can generate most of the reports I need in those platforms, I would like native support for running a myriad of different types of payroll reports. At the time of this review, it appears to be mostly limited to CSV data exports.

• Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Avaliado em 01/10/2020

Worst PEO ever

They just suck and I suggest you to not to be misled by their sales pitch

Vantagens

Somewhat easier to use they put too much burden on the company.

Desvantagens

Be aware of them, they don't pay the withheld taxes to IRS; Check their status of PEO on the IRS website

Very unfriendly customer service - they act like a bunch of entitled officers

Zenefits e Gusto

Razões para escolher o Justworks

to get the benefits from PEO

Melhores alternativas ao Justworks

Chris C.

Avaliado em 07/11/2019

Justworks does what it says on the tin

The team there is hyper responsive and knows their stuff. Onboarding was phenomenal, considering how complex an operation it is to onboard. They move you seamlessly from sales rep to onboarding rep to ongoing support rep, and you end up with a dedicated rep that knows your business.

They handle compliance really well, and their Slack support is fantastic. It's great to have a resource I can tap for questions on compliance or policy, and the ThinkHR integration offers even more resources.

My employees love OneMedical, Health Advocate, and Teledoc. Love love.

Having a self-service onboarding process is really great and simplifies our onboarding dramatically.

Using a PEO helps with having remote employees across the country. Much less to worry about around taxes and compliance there.

Vantagens

Justworks is a compelling PEO offering that brings a lot of advantages to helping manage a growing company. I'd run payroll myself for 15 years, so moving to a PEO that has my back is nice.

Any consideration of moving to a PEO has to come with factoring cost savings around insurance products. Justworks represented a significant cost savings in my first year, but in the second year, our renewals still jumped 10%, which was frustrating. I was hoping we'd be more insulated to those sort of increases.

From a payroll platform perspective, Justworks is really nice. It basically offers fully automated payroll, though there are some things that could be improved with how it integrates with time trackers, how it manages PTO requests, and some other nits to pick. They've done a great job of being responsive and adding functionality over the past year, and they're a tech-first company so I'm confident it'll just continue to improve.

Desvantagens

There are a couple of limitations that are vexing, verging on boneheaded:
* PTO requests don't show remaining balance for the PTO plan
* Unpaid time off is a manual ordeal
* There's no mobile app, and the website isn't responsive. Not a huge dealbreaker, since I'm not doing too much payroll from my phone, but still
* No expense management or reimbursement scheduling. It's just a manual process.
* QBO integration is weak, but I've been promised it'll improve

TriNet e Gusto

Razões para escolher o Justworks

IOP was dated and abandonware. It was manual and didn't handle benefits.

Razões para mudar para o Justworks

TriNet is eye-wateringly expensive and an old system. Gusto is really compelling and affordable, but they're not a PEO: they don't handle the compliance or shared benefits rates
Daryn W.

Avaliado em 22/01/2021

It Just Works for our employees

We love it. It is inexpensive and provides amazing value to our company as an HR database and for running payroll.

Vantagens

I really do enjoy how easy it is to navigate everywhere! Honestly, the customer support is out of this world too! Anytime I have a question, I can hop on their Slack channel and get help. Also, the platform is super easy for us to onboard new employees and keep everything up to date for payroll.

Desvantagens

There isn't much to dislike about JustWorks in my experience. I could see the lack of in-depth docs being an issue, but when getting answers to questions is as easy as a Slack message it's hard to be upset.

RUN Powered by ADP

Razões para escolher o Justworks

Justworks offered better benefits for our small company.

Razões para mudar para o Justworks

ADP was too expensive and didn't offer everything we wanted.
  • Setor: Internet

Avaliado em 29/07/2020

AMAZING HR/Payroll/Ben Admin (PEO) system for startups!

Great software, great service, great value!

Vantagens

I love how easy to use the platform is for both admins & employees! The employee onboarding process takes 5 minutes. AMAZING.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a dashboard view for reports that measured things like headcount, turnover, diversity etc

Razões para escolher o Justworks

Access to better benefit plans (we are small startup)

Razões para mudar para o Justworks

Great software, service, benefit plans!
  • Setor: Armazéns

Justworks Is Amazing

Vantagens

What I truly like is the clarity on what we are being charged. I also enjoy how easy it is to use.

Desvantagens

The only thing I don’t like is it doesn’t have time tracking abilities for hourly employees. We have to use an outside tracking software.

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Love JustWorks

Great product and great customer service.

Vantagens

Easy to set up, easy to manage, and easy for employees to manage their own information. The dashboard is great.

Desvantagens

Missing some minor features like recurring payments, and exporting transactions to excel doesn't break them out which makes accounting more difficult.

TriNet, Gusto e Paychex Flex

Razões para mudar para o Justworks

Great product, low cost, and hands-on customer service. Can't beat it.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Streamlines life for startups

Positive

Vantagens

Justworks is easy to use and maintains a high service level, both from customer support and the HR services (which act as an outsourced HR team until we bring it in-house)

Desvantagens

We had some bumps in the road submitting information to state of NY to inform them we were working with a PEO, which led to a few letters that consumed a bit of time but were eventually cleared

Razões para mudar para o Justworks

Justworks was able to provide healthcare to our company when we were only 2 FTEs while Gusto requires 4.
Diana S.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 27/09/2019

Easy to Use & Saves tons of time for a business owner!

Overall very positive. Started with Justworks with my first hire and it made it a breeze, plan on continue using Justworks as company continues to grow.

Vantagens

Website interface is easy to use, streamlined.
I like the Quickbooks Online integration
I like the easy of comparing Health insurance and other benefits plans during selection and enrollment periods
Payroll & PTO calendar sync with Outlook is a small touch but is SUPER useful

Desvantagens

I only docked one star because there isn't really an easy way to contact customer service by phone. Things are funneled to live chat or email first. However, live chat seems responsive and I've had only good customer service experiences.

ADP TotalSource, TriNet e Paychex Flex

Razões para mudar para o Justworks

Justworks seemed way more willing to work with smaller sized companies under 5 employees, which is where we are at. Also their billing was completely transparent. Very happy with my decision.
Julie G.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 30/07/2020

Justworks - Just do it

Amazing across the board!

Vantagens

Justworks is so user friendly and simple to setup - the Customer Support and Account Management team is incredible - so friendly, supportive, and timely with their responses! Even if they're stumped about a question or issue happening with our team, they get back to me right away to let me know that they are investigating. In general, it is a great first impression for new hires during the onboarding process - everything they need (benefits, payroll, etc) is all in one place. Such a time saver for us, and has saved us the need to hire a full time person to manage HR Operations.

Desvantagens

Honestly, nothing right now. There are things that the team is still working on building out, but their Product team is super communicative and open to feedback.

TriNet e Zenefits

Razões para escolher o Justworks

Trinet was more expensive, not at all user friendly, and did not have the information ready to go for our RMA Tax Credit.

TriNet

Razões para mudar para o Justworks

Good recommendation from industry, great customer service and initial sales rep experience, price on par with rest of industry, user friendly
Rids A.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 29/07/2020

Justworks is simple, easy to use, perfect price point and their support is just stellar - 7...

The benefits packages offered by them are fantastic - especially for a small business like ours. BTW - I love their team - from the sales person I talked to initially to everyone else. Also every single time - and I mean every single time - I have had to contact them for support on any subject - payroll, PPP, benefits, etc - the agent I communicate with knew everything there was to know about how to help me and got the problems addressed without any fuss. They go over and above to make sure things are taken care of properly.
Did I say "I love their team" ?

Vantagens

The platform is super simple to use, Justworks has thought of all the common things someone managing HR would need to do and made the features available in a logical fashion. The worflows to setup new employees, or setup payments, etc are super intuitive with the right "help" easily accesible right next to the field you might have a question about.

Desvantagens

I haven't thought of anything I have missed in the software. Maybe we are a small organization and don't have complicated scenarios to address.

Mike E.
  • Setor: Design
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 29/07/2020

One of the best decisions we've ever made for our small business!

Justworks helps alleviate all the hassles of dealing with payroll, HR, and compliance that plagued us for so long. We no longer have to worry about the IRS, new employee set up is simple and quick, and their customer service team is always there for us when we need them (and super helpful, too). The company (Justworks) truly cares about our business and making things easier for us in so many ways. When the Covid-19 pandemic hit and all the new laws were passed earlier this year to help us navigate the pandemic, Justworks was always on top of things and make it very easy for us to apply for the PPP loan accurately and quickly. We got that loan and that has made a world of difference for our business this year! Thank you!!!

Vantagens

The Justworks software is top-notch, very intuitive, and if there are ever any issues with it, their customer service team is always ready to help. I think the thing I like most about their software/platform is that it has eliminated so much paperwork for our business. Everything is digital and very user-friendly. Can't imagine life without it anymore!

Desvantagens

Honestly, I can't think of one thing that I have a problem with. Justworks seems to always be one step ahead of us and that is truly appreciated!

Donna L.
  • Setor: Banco de investimento

Very Satisfied Customer...

After the transition from sales to the onboarding process with the implementation, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic and helped me set up the employees and explained all the different parts to the software. She then introduced me to our account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], which I had the opportunity to meet. Overall, the experience was terrific and wished I knew about Justworks earlier. We indeed are so appreciative and grateful for the assistance from the Justworks Team.

Vantagens

I love that the Justworks software has everything in one area. You have access to the employees' information, payroll, benefits, PTO policies, invoicing, and compliance items. It is easy, functional, saves a lot of time after the initial setup. There are multiple ways our employees can reach out if someone in our HR department is not available.

Desvantagens

At this time, I do not have any cons. The Justworks team is always keeping our firm updated with news and other information within the platform or via email.

Maggie C.
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Avaliado em 27/02/2020

JustWorks saves us time and keeps our HR organized

We are small and do not need to spend a ton of time/resources on HR right now, but we do have HR needs. JustWorks has been a great way to gently launch into managing payroll and becoming familiar with other benefits we can add in the near future, as we add employees. (Since we only have 2 employees right now and only one is full time, we are not yet eligible for health benefits.)

I find the payroll transactions very easy to follow. I do the bookkeeping for the business, as well, but we don't use your automatic Quickbooks feed at this point.

Vantagens

I love that JustWorks handles all filing and calculations for payroll and also offers benefit options you can add as your company size grows. I find it incredibly easy to use and navigate and, on the few instances where I've had questions, I can often find the info in FAQx. We started using JustWorks last year with 2 employees (one PT, one FT) and can handle payroll very easily + it will be a breeze to add other benefits (health, etc.) as we're eligible. I like that I get notifications about deadlines, as well as updates on relevant state law changes that may affect us. One feature I especially like that I didn't even really consider before we started using the software is that access to templates for creating employee handbooks/policies, etc. Since we're small and growing, these things are important to do, but I don't think we'd tackle them as early in the process if we didn't have solid templates to start with that only required moderate modifications.

Desvantagens

Some of the benefits eligibility is difficult to navigate, but I have a feeling that's more a function of that information being dense, rather than it being unavailable.

One thing I've tried to do several times is to download a PDF of our biweekly payroll invoices (our company payroll costs + employer/employee tax breakdown) and that feature is unavailable. I always end up printing it and saving as a PDF, but would much prefer that I could just download a PDF of our broken down bill.

Scott L.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Avaliado em 27/02/2020

Justworks is an excellent PEO for small business

Justworks is a PEO, which stands for Professional Employment Organization. The software is the tool you use to administrate most of your company's activities with the PEO. PEO's come in various business models, but here is the way to think about them: if you are a small business that wants to outsource payroll AND a full set of benefits (health insurance, 401K, dental insurance, workers comp, short term disability, long term disability, paid holidays, paid time off) to your full-time employees), one of your best options is to use a PEO. For payroll, tax and benefit purposes, Justworks becomes the "employer" of your employees. You remain the employer in terms of hire/fire/train/ performance appraisal. You select what benefits you want to offer, and have fairly good flexibility on whether you want the "gold plated" benefits or the "just good enough" benefits or something in between. As the employer, you pay roughly $80 - $99 per month per full time employee for payroll services, plus the cost of the benefits you choose to provide to your employees. As a very small business, using a PEO was by far the best option for me to provide big-company benefits.

Vantagens

When I shopped about two years ago, Justworks was by far the best AND lowest cost option. Justworks customer support (think of them as your Human Resources department for benefits and payroll) is top notch. We get answers to our questions within a few hours, and have always gotten satisfactory responses to issue. Their payroll service has always been satisfactory, and they allow my company to offer "big company" benefits.

Desvantagens

I really have no complaints about Justworks. When I was shopping for PEOs, I found lots of nightmare reviews of all the other PEOs I found. The large payroll companies also have terrible reviews. I never found a bad review of Justworks, and now I know why. They are a great service provider. The only way I can imagine leaving them is if my company grows so large that it makes sense to have an internal HR and payroll department.

Matt C.

Fantastic

Justworks i sby far one of the best service providers that I've worked with across any discipline. The software is easy to use, the help is fantastic, and the support options (email, phone, or my favorite: Slack) are top notch. Whenever I have a question, whether about the software or about a specific payroll or benefits question, I hop on Slack and am able to chat with a representative within a couple of minutes. I've found them universally to be knowledgeable and helpful.

Vantagens

Justworks of course isn't just a software package, but the software itself is top notch. It's easy to use, a complete solution, and makes it easy to adminster our entire workforce quickly.

If I had to pick the best attribute, it would be management of payroll. Prior to Justworks we had bounced around between a few different payroll providers, and the experience was subpar. With Justworks it's point and click, and I can walk away with confidence knowing that it will be done correctly.

Desvantagens

I would like to see more training offerings built into the platform, for example a general training course for new managers, but I can't think of any other offerings that are lacking.

Razões para escolher o Justworks

We began looking at Justworks as a benefits option (moving from traditional health insurance to a PEO), but we were blown away by the service and software offerings that came with it.

Paycor

Razões para mudar para o Justworks

Justworks had a better reputation and better software, and the pricing was much more attractive.
Maria grazia C.
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
N/D

Justworks review.

Our reps. have been wonderful., easy tp reach, work hard to get our problems resolved in a short space of time. I have a million questions all the time am they are very patient and helpful. The reporting system needs work, the outside 401k need more integration and Wage works needs to be set up with better integration and more information. IT is impossible getting an answer to a question. Their serve needs to be updated wot link with yours.

Vantagens

I love the user-friendliness of this software. I love the panels and clarity of the pages, the dashboard and the size of the font and that I can see in the side panels a directory of what I can choose. When I can't find something, I can open these windows and usually find what I am looking for another lead to it. I like the breakdown of all fees and workers comp etc and I love that I can see itemized lists when I check the invoicing, where as ADP had a lump sum, hidden fees and no real list of costs. Justworks seems to be much more transparent

Desvantagens

The 401K reporting is not informative enough to be consistent with my admin needs for our plan outside of Justworks.Generally the 401 Administration is not as user friendly and making changes to payroll and 401 deferrals has proven to be more complex and less user friendly. I was not able to adjust my colleagues 401 after she was placed on Paid Family Leave. ITR was more complicated and assistances was required as there was not a real way to know what was needed in order to set up this alternate payment while PFL was being utilized. Also the Wageworkers benefits system is also not integrated well. IT is a problem on their end. Their service has been really inconsistent, however JW helped us hand their inadequacies.

Shannon P.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Avaliado em 07/11/2019

So Happy I Made the Switch to JustWorks!

My team and I evaluated several PEO options before ultimately choosing to go with JustWorks. JustWorks was the most cost-effective, with the best benefit offerings for my employees, the most intuitive user interface and allowed me to have the most control of all of my employee's data.

Vantagens

The tool is extremely user-friendly. I did very limited training for my employees to learn how to use it because of the intuitive user-interface. The Customer Support team is fantastic! I can call up my Account Manager or quickly use the chat feature and I always get a quick and friendly response and a resolution to my question or issue.

Desvantagens

The services may not be as comprehensive as other PEO systems, but my Account Manager is always quick to recommend a tool or service that would be compatible (example: applicant tracking system).

Benjamin A.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 28/02/2020

Perfect PEO Solution

I scouted HRIS and PEOs and landed on JustWorks after some recommendations from other start ups. I am so glad we went with JW and am an evangelist to what they're doing. Easy to use, implement and their support is exactly what we needed. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Vantagens

Transparency around all pricing and fees, no hidden costs or surprises, ease of sales process, onboarding was seamless and well organized, full support during signing up, onboarding and sustained ops. Customer service 24/7 across multiple channels monitored by humans has been HUGE. The software is easy to use as an admin and user. The HR tools have been very helpful. We had very early unique employee circumstances and JustWorks support helped guide is successfully through these events and added huge value to my employees and the company.

Desvantagens

Software constantly being upgraded - which is great. They take feedback from users and implement quickly. Member benefits being added frequently. No complaints here!

Rippling, Zenefits e Gusto

Razões para escolher o Justworks

More robust platform, better customer service, upgraded to PEO for employer of record reasons + health benefits.

SurePayroll

Razões para mudar para o Justworks

Pricing transparency, full suite of "big company benefits" for our small company, customer service, ease of onboarding and overall attitude and vibes.
Michael P.
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

The whole enchilada

Justworks has been a blessing from the start. On-boarding was simple and their team provided all of the necessary steps to get up and running quickly. Administration in the platform is simple and our employees far prefer the easy access to payroll and benefit documents over our previous system. Finally the consolidation of all relevant documentation, reminders, and JustWorks attention to education has made this platform a huge time saver for our company.

Vantagens

The unification of all HR related tasks are a huge plus for a small business. JustWorks is a force multiplier that allows a small business such as ours to provide benefits to our employees in a simple and direct way. There is no need to bounce between multiple platforms, providers, or agents to manage payroll, healthcare, workers comp, etc. Everything is accessible in a simple and intuitive system.

Desvantagens

Navigating benefits can be a bit of a challenge, however the JustWorks team is always there to help guide you and provide the necessary resources.

Paycom

Razões para escolher o Justworks

Paycor was klunky, difficult to navigate and had questionable customer service.

Paycor

Razões para mudar para o Justworks

JustWorks is an intuitive platform that enables our company to save hours per week on administration while ensuring our employees have the benefits they need, when they need them.
Evan E.
  • Setor: Internet

Justworks for a Series A tech startup

We've used Gusto before, which was also good, but found Justworks to be more affordable and useful at the point that we started adding benefits instead of just payroll.

Vantagens

24/7 live support via Slack is a game changer that I wish every provider would offer. Software itself is very easy to use and setup, benefits are extensive so you can really customize to your team's needs. So much just happens on its own without my involvement which is great.

Desvantagens

Not much functionality around contractors, and can't handle international contractors at all I believe, so we have to use other solutions here. Also no way to schedule recurring reimbursements for benefits that aren't part of the ones they offer already (like if you want to reimburse for a monthly gym membership that isn't ClassPass).

Rippling

Razões para escolher o Justworks

When we were adding benefits Justworks was more cost effective and they came recommended by other founders I know.

Razões para mudar para o Justworks

Founder reviews for Rippling had some nightmare stories.
Allison G.

Avaliado em 27/09/2019

Justworks is a big time saver

Justworks has been a huge time saver for us. Onboarding and terminations are so much easier, payroll essentially runs itself, but perhaps the biggest perk is the great, affordable benefits we now have access to. In the end, even with the JW annual fees, we've saved a lot of money, and provided really great benefits to our employees.

Vantagens

The ease of onboarding has saved me countless hours.

Desvantagens

I wish the PTO visibility was a bit easier for employees.

Razões para escolher o Justworks

100% because of the cost of health benefits.

RUN Powered by ADP

Razões para mudar para o Justworks

Cost savings, mostly. Our sales rep Sanoop at Justworks was also really helpful and made things easy.
Zach K.

Justworks Review

Vantagens

It is very easy to use. I'd say it is perfect for our company with a size of 30 employees because we don't need all the big features that other PEO's offer.

Desvantagens

I don't have any complaints about the software!

TriNet

Razões para escolher o Justworks

Cost of ADP TotalSource was a lot and we didn't need all the features they have to offer.

Razões para mudar para o Justworks

We chose Justworks over TriNet due to the cost and features in Justworks. TriNet has a lot of features that we wouldn't use and the cost was far greater than Justworks.
Meri W.
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento
N/D

Easy Transistion

Overall my experience with Justworks has been very good. I transitioned from a large PEO that offered a lot more services than I needed and I was not really sure what I was paying at times. I have found Justworks offers everything I need to easily process payroll, including bonuses, and the health insurance program is actually better at least for my family than what I was getting in the past. There have been times when I needed help fixing things I did incorrectly or just special circumstances and the Justworks staff was very happy to help me out.

Vantagens

The Justworks product is pretty intuitive so makes it easy to use. My company is in the technology industry so I need a product that my staff can quickly tap into when needed but that doesn't require babysitting .

Desvantagens

I don't like that the payroll reports download in a spreadsheet that I personally find less readable than I would like. I would prefer a simple report format that lists each person's' details similar to a check stub and then provides a summary. I am not a trained accountant or bookkeeper so I appreciate things being super simple.

182 avaliações