Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o Nimble

Nimble offers browser widget and mobile-based sales force automation and social CRM solution for small and midsize businesses. The solution automatically populates customer profiles and interaction histories from contact lists,...

Saiba mais

• Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 18/04/2021

Nimble

Excelente software para controlar suas atividades, tarefas e objetivos. Permite visualizar o andamento das tarefas. É possivel fazer por setores, por responsabilidades o que torna muito mais fácil de verificar como está o objetivo de cada setor.

Vantagens

Excelente software para controlar e acompanhar seus OKR´s.

Desvantagens

Falta melhorar os gráficos e a tornar mais acessivel o acesso por trimestre.

Andreza A.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 07/12/2021

Dia a dia com agil

esta sendo otimo, muito mais facil e rapido de resolver minhas tarefas

Vantagens

a conexão de forma simples e rapida com meus clientes, muito facil o uso.

Desvantagens

ate o momento esta suprindo com exito minhas necessidades

Cleomar C.
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

Avaliado em 03/12/2021

Servizi

Muito boa.

Vantagens

Praticidade, segurança, assistência e atendimento.

Desvantagens

Em análise. Ainda não há uma opinião ião formada

Melhores alternativas ao Nimble

David M.
  • Setor: Agricultura

Avaliado em 02/03/2020

Simple & Effecient

Overall I have been happy with this product. It keeps evolving and keeps getting, generally better. The customer service is over the top. Quick response, always there if we have a questions. I like that!

Vantagens

Easy to assign tags and group the ones you want to use to target specific groups for marketing purposes.

Desvantagens

New UI for data entry is not as efficient as it used to be. Still simple but simple data priorities such as which phone number is primary is no longer available. You actually need to open the whole contact window to see all the data while before the summary gave the most important info.

Alternativas consideradas

Insightly e HubSpot CRM

Razões para escolher o Nimble

Outlook is not designed to handle thousands of contacts and you need too many plug in to make the thing work like a CRM. It's not made for that.

Razões para mudar para o Nimble

Simpler to use and Insightly did not have a tagging system nor a proper email system incorporated in the software.
Thomas R.
  • Setor: Internet
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 08/04/2022

Inexpensive and extensive with small quirks

Nimble has many benefits for sole proprietors and small businesses.
As long as you don't mind the little things, Nimble is an affordable alternative to other CRM systems.
However, I see an internationalization as difficult, because just such little things like the date format or the week start on Monday are a prerequisite for an international orientation.

Perfect Chrome integration
Social media connection
Multiple email accounts
Multiple email senders
All integrated Google calendars available
Cheap
All basic CRM functions

English only
Date format not changeable (e.g. dd.mm.yyyy)
Week start not changeable (always Sunday)
Complicated setup
Not always logically structured
Partially outdated views that do not fit into the overall picture (e.g. calendar)

Razões para mudar para o Nimble

Some features that were important to us were not available from other products. These include multiple calendars, multiple mailboxes and associated multiple sending addresses.
Evan D.

Avaliado em 28/09/2015

Mixed results. Flawed, but still the best match for us.

Vantagens

We researched ~10 CRM solutions for our small software contracting company (9 people), to help keep track of leads and communications. We have some frustrations with Nimble, but at least as of the last round of reviews it was the best match for our business.

Things we like:

* Price point is reasonable
* Automatic integration with gmail - communications over email with a contact show up with no extra work from us
* Automatic integration with social media
* Shared information with several people on our team
* Reminders to stay in touch with people can be easily created at the same time the contact is created

Desvantagens

I have a number of frustrations with ranging from small to moderate. They are:
1) Can only integrate one social media account of each type. Fixing this has been "coming soon" for about eight months. Right now it means I need to decide between my business Twitter account (the official face of the company), and my individual Twitter account (which has 20 times as much traffic). I interact with business contacts via both and can only track one.

2) The Deals tracking tool has several deficiences:
2.1) The Deals view is wider than the page, which requires annoying scrolling with an embedded horizontal scrollbar, and you can't see it all at once. (Deals columns: 1570 pixels. Page width: fixed 1200 pixels, even if your browser is 2000 pixels wide.)
2.2) The "stages" of a deal have an arbitrary maximum limit of 99 days in stage. In my industry, initial contacts often turn into paying work 8-12 months later after companies complete fundraising. Nimble can't handle this.
2.3) There's no way to hide or "put on ice" a deal that is suspended temporarily. You can only close the deal as "won" or "lost". See above, I frequently have leads disappear for a year and then come back to hire us. Unless I want to lose the work I've entered, my only option is to keep all possible leads visible in case they come back eventually.

3) Nimble has its own separate contacts database from my Gmail contacts and no tool built in to synchronize them automatically. I have to use a 3rd-party tool to sync them, and it's fiddly to keep working right. Right now, I think it hasn't worked in a couple of months.

4) The Chrome plug-in to help you enter contact info from Gmail or from a web page is inconsistent. Frequently I select or hover contact name or info, but the plug-in doesn't detect it and I end up having to enter the contact manually anyway.

Shasta S.
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

Awsome and easy to use

Amazing we cant say enough good about it.

Vantagens

Its easy for all of our staff tl use and very accurate

Desvantagens

Nothing we love it and very glad we choose it.

Rishiv R.

Avaliado em 20/04/2022

Best CRM

I am having more and more great experience with this software by using it in daily basics.

Vantagens

The thing I like the most about this software is it is efficient and functional. I can see every bit of improvement and all data within few touches.

Desvantagens

I feel for the beginners it is very difficult to understand and they get lost in this software. Can improve by making it more easy to understand and by solving this issue more clients can be drawn into this.

Saket K.
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Nimble

Vantagens

Nimble is one of the best CRM available in the market which helps us organizing contacts, take bulk actions, etc

Desvantagens

Sometimes Nimble stops responding due to which the users need to wait for Nimble to start responding again.

Andrew W.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 07/04/2022

Nimble - More than just sales!

Vantagens

It's refreshing to see a CRM that isn't 100% sales person driven. Account Management and marketing efforts are tracked nicely within the solution. Pricing is VERY easy to understand with one simple plan.

Desvantagens

The interface was a bit difficult to get used to. For those who have used other CRM solutions, it may cause some issues.

Sumegha A.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 27/03/2022

It was great. I thoroughly their advertising, could relate to it and it gave me a sense of assurance that all will be right.

Vantagens

It was so easy to use with very appealing advertising. I am not sure but if this is nimble.com.au - I often tried it for small loans. It gave me confidence to tide over small urgent cash needs. I must have borrowed once or twice but it stand out from other similar platforms.

Desvantagens

I can't think of any dislikes except sometimes it was in your face kind of carpet advertising.

Naveed H.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 27/03/2022

Best marketing and Sales management! smart choice of CRM

I used it for track send and features. I have excellent experience

Vantagens

The best thing is track features. Easy to integrate and have very Use friendly Interface.

Desvantagens

it is bit expensive. Sending emails at one time are limited just need to increase number of mails send at one time

Devin M.
  • Setor: Escritório de advocacia
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

Great CRM to increase your sales

Vantagens

Easy to use CRM to help your business manage leads

Desvantagens

Takes a bit of time to learn the software

Kayla M.
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Avaliado em 04/11/2020

Nimble Review: The Difference of Opinions with Business Owners

Overall I truly enjoyed Nimble. It did not take me forever to figure out how to use and become comfortable with Nimble. However, my husband decided he wanted to go for a different CRM. I was not happy and disagreed but he moved us on to another product which is not half bad.

Vantagens

The Customer service for this application was amazing. This is hard to find in a lot of CRMs. For Nimble it did not require a lot of time getting used too. It was easy to navigate and easy to help other people learn the system. For the computer system, the application is light and moves faster. I don't believe I have ever had the app crash on me while in the process of using it. For a small business owner, it has a fair and reasonable price. This system is really good for tracking time sheets and scheduling. There was never any confusion about which person was taking which job with this section of the application.

Desvantagens

The menus are difficult to find as some of them are hidden, you often have to take a moment to search for them. The limits on the email are quite frustrating. It also does not come with much storage and that can also be frustrating when trying to save and keep things organized.

Alternativas consideradas

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Nimble

Nimble was perfectly priced and the customer service was absolutely wonderful.
Scott a. G.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

Avaliado em 14/01/2020

Nimble...pretty solid CRM

Nimble is able to handle an extremely high volume of information in a way that makes sense and is useful to the user. Trying to run my business without the help of Nimble was overwhelming and unsustainable. With Nimble, I have been able to much more effectively plan and keep track of my contacts with customers, as well as knowing the content of those contacts...which makes for much more effective business building.

Vantagens

Nimble is able to keep track of, organize, schedule, and prioritize a vast number of contacts, prospects, clients, and colleagues which I would not otherwise be able to do effectively. The interface presents a wealth of information about each of the entries and is customizable, so I can choose what is most important to see and what is not. I like the social media search features, which have been steadily improving, as they provide multiple opportunities and reasons for regular contact. Being able to create email templates is also a big time saver, especially when making several new contacts a week. And these same templates make it much easier to keep in regular contact as each prospect is funneled toward the ultimate goal of becoming a client.

Desvantagens

I've struggled with some of the manual features of social media integration within Nimble. When Nimble auto-detects a social media profile (or profiles), the integration is much more useful. If I have to input the address for the social media profile manually, then the integration is much more bare-bones. One of the features of Nimble that can be useful is a calendar integration that prompts for information regarding what was useful during a particular event. However, this integration very often asks about personal calendar events which have no bearing on customer relations and are not very useful for business building. I have not yet figures out how to select which calendar events should receive these post event prompts and which ones should not. So, this particular calendar integration has become somewhat instrusive and not easily mitigated.

Jeffrey G.
  • Setor: Varejistas

Avaliado em 07/11/2019

Nimble Storage - Best in class

We have been with Nimble for 5+ years and would recommend them to anyone looking for a fast, reliable storage solution with great customer support.

Vantagens

The solution is easy to install, easy to setup, and easy to use. The web interface makes managing the solution a breeze, and Infosight provides a plethora of data with insight into how the SAN is performing / capacity planning / any bottlenecks with virtual machines etc. Nimbles support team has always been amazing -- going above and beyond to resolve customer issues. Performance has never been an issue on this solution, even with it being hybrid.

Desvantagens

There are some features that I miss coming from a Netapp solution prior to Nimble, one being breaking clones off from their parents into new volumes. This was a useful feature when wanting to clone data from one environment to another without permanently retaining a delta clone. Another feature I kind of miss is providing CIFS / NFS directly from the storage, removing the need to have separate file servers.

Brad B.

Avaliado em 24/01/2019

The Best Profile Enrichment App for Business Professionals on the Market

Nimble is our data enrichment application. We use it across departments for the purpose of enriching contact information in all our systems. The product as a plug in via the contact manager and prospecting widget is not only affordable, it 's ROI is immediate, compared to other data enrichment platforms that are very expensive. We leverage Nimble in several business use cases, Top of the funnel lead generation, Segmentation and Audience selection for Marketing and sales outreach campaigns and general profile updates across other platforms we use such as Salesforce, Google for Work, Calendars etc. Use it to save time and have accurate data for any business case. It is very strong at building profiles off of simple highlight features in Linkedin, Email and other daily sources of contact information. No Brainer...

Vantagens

Nimble's ability to work in all of our platforms google for work, Salesforce CRM, Mobile, Linkedin, 366 Degrees and web pages. Nimble's chrome app works across any page or application we work in. We use it to enrich profiles across all our engagements. Nimble prospector lets us highlight a contact across platforms to automatically update, enrich and push information to our Salesforce CRM or Marketing Platform 366 Degrees. It saves a 10-15 hours a week across departments eliminating manual research or contact and lead updates. The ability of Nimble to provide personal dosssiers on any contact across your business applications is unreal. The platform helps us drive better relationships and realtime data to use in our sales and marketing outreach.

Desvantagens

Nimble is a little misunderstood in the market from my perspective. It can be used as a CRM and is a great solution for departmental or Small to Midsize businesses in this capacity. However the real power is in the enrichment of profiles and prospecting capabilities to find additional information that is missing already in key business platforms Billing, Sales, Marketing or Customer Support. We have no dislikes with Nimble related to the way we utilize it across Salesforce, Google and other key software services we use it with.

Resposta de Nimble

Thank you for your review Brad. We really appreciate your support of Nimble and the team.

Respondido em 01/02/2019
Greg H.

Avaliado em 05/04/2018

We are a small business, which Nimble is the Central heart. We love that it's simple & robust!

Vantagens

It provides so many great qualities. My favorite is the Deals section. It is completely customizable and lets you create and follow your own sales process. Of course the ease of inputting information with the nimble prospector is genius as well. With all our people working remotely, Nimble is our hub of contact. We can see updates easily and research others communication with a potential client.

On top of the deals & CRM, it offers a way to send bulk email. Granted it's limited, but still a super handy tool for small campaigns.

I also love the iOS app. Not quite as robust as the online desktop, it still gives me everything I need, in a handy display.

I'll say it again, we live in the deals section. By far my favorite element!

Oh also, the social media integration is very helpful when researching potential clients as well.

Finally, they provide great support. Both through twitter and email, I get quick responses with an attitude of helpfulness.

Desvantagens

Hmmmm... I like a lot... I probably like least their "home page"... it seems useless to me, which I'm sure reflects how I like to work.

I hope they expand how many emails you can send.

In my favorite section - Deals - I don't love how when you lose or finish a deal where it goes. I'd like a better post-management system of deals. (could be user ignorance on that).

That's probably it. I'm a big fan.

Hi Greg,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can customize your deals section within Nimble. We recently released a feature that enables Nimble users to create multiple custom pipelines and add custom stages to each pipeline.

In addition, we recently released our new and improved Today page that enables users to add a cover photo and a logo to their account. You can also customize where you would like to see your deals, tasks, events, important contacts, and and signals.

Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Respondido em 13/06/2018
Richard T.

Avaliado em 08/02/2018

Great Social CRM system for industry experts, consultants and coaches

Easily keep track of important relationships.
Reminders to stay in touch with people.
Strong integration with Google Apps.

Vantagens

I've been using Nimble CRM for a number of years now. I'm an IT business consultant who needs to stay in touch with clients, prospects and industry influencers. Nimble allows me to seamlessly connect with my email and calendar platform of choice -- Google Apps -- and centrally track my interactions with important contacts.

The Nimble apps also allow me to update information, leads and contact details directly from within the Chrome web-browser. I'm also prompted to stay in touch with VIP contacts in a timely fashion.

In short, Nimble works for me really well. I'd highly recommend it to any industry experts, coaches, authors or consultants who need to keep track of their important relationships.

Desvantagens

The integration with LinkedIn isn't as strong as it used to be -- I appreciate this is due to LinkedIn removing API access.

The Nimble Android app is lacking behind the iOS equivalent of features. I'd love to see the Android app brought up to date with business card scanning and more.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. :D

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying using out seamless integration with your Google email and calendar within Nimble.

At this time LinkedIn has their API closed to any third part applications, such as Nimble. We would love to create a stronger integration with LinkedIn if they were to ever open their API.

However, in the meantime you can definitely use our Nimble Contact Add-in that downloads into your browser to take this with you to LinkedIn. This tool enables you to find information about your contacts and add them to your Nimble data base directly from LinkedIn!

Respondido em 06/06/2018
Brad B.
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Avaliado em 22/09/2017

Nimble has been a great addition to our Top of the Funnel Sales processes.

Sales Prospecting, Lead and Contact profile enrichment through social dossier views. We have implemented Nimble across our Sales and Marketing processes through integration with our Marketing Automation Service 366 Degrees and into our main CRM Salesforce.com. Nimble saves us time in identifying, updating information on contacts and streamlines our sales and marketing segmentation for top of the funnel communication efforts.

Vantagens

Nimbles ability to build a social dossier on leads, contacts and prospects is the strength of the service. The service allows us to identify and learn more about individuals to fine common ground before initial engagement or outreach communications. The ability to work across email, linkedin and other platforms to enrich contact profile information is excellent. We like the ease of integration of Nimble to other platforms like Salesforce.com, 366 Degrees and Google. Nimble powers the enrichment of interactions and engagement across platforms.

Desvantagens

We have specific use cases for Nimble defined in our communication process with leads, contacts and relationships so for this purpose it meets and exceeds our needs. Many companies try to compare to other CRM's like Salesforce.com which is not apples to apples. The power of Nimble is it can be used as SMB CRM or coupled with other larger enterprise CRM platforms for deeper personal communications at an individual level for customer facing employees like Sales or Support to add value through the social dossier views.

Hi Brad,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can take Nimble with your anywhere on the web when using the Nimble Contact Add-in directly within your browser.

Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Respondido em 19/06/2018
Ross K.

Avaliado em 24/09/2017

Nimble is one of the best CRM I have used. For 6 years its played a key part in my daily...

Vantagens

1. Nimble's ability to pull social and contact data reduces the amount of data I have to enter manually.

2. The Nimble Smart App for Browsers is the real point of difference. With browser extension you are able to hover over a person's name or company name, in say LinkedIn, and Nimble will build a profile of the person with position, social media profiles, of the business' company size and revenues (if available publicly available).

You can then click a button and it adds them immediately to your Nimble database. It gives the option to add other information you have about them.

While still in say LinkedIn, you can setup a task or even send a message to say their twitter handle if you follow them. Both task and message will display in the record when you open Nimble!

Nimble has similar add-ins for GMail and MS Outlook

3. Having my e mail and calendar and CRM information in one place is invaluable.

4. The ability to easily create lists of contacts based on segments means I can provide more useful information and run small campaigns based on these lists.

5. The "Group Message" facility enables me to send a personalise email to segment lists (as created above) and track the responses. You are able to use specified merge tags such as First name, last name, Company.

The key is the email are seen as being sent from your actual email address not a "mass e-mail" tool such as Mailchimp.

Nimble has all standard CRM functions.

Desvantagens

The email editor is not as good those in GMail and LinkedIn. However this is overcome by using your GMail or Outlook and you have access to the Nimble Add-in for both programs.

While the Group Message function is an excellent feature it would great to see a full e-newsletter campability available from within Nimble.

Kurt S.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Avaliado em 18/09/2017

Great when it connected to FB/Linkedin, tagging worked and we could trust the export to...

All the benefits are gone with no real connection to FB and Linkedin and that we cannot trust the tagging and export to MailChimp works.

And I'm not sure that we are allowed to use your software when EU/GDPR General Data Protection Resolution will be enforced in May 2018.

Vantagens

Tagging and export to MailChimp if we can trust it works. That you listened to suggestions in the beginning.

Desvantagens

That we cannot trust the tagging and never knows when we can export to MailChimp. Also pretty irritating that I have suggested changes to the usability that is neglected. Do not ask med to spend time on describing the things that irritate me every day and then do not bother to at least give me an explanation on why it is not being solved. Some of it have worked the way I want it and you just change it without notice and I only hear that it is in the pipeline - and have been it for about two years.

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for sharing your review of Nimble.

I can assure that all feedback and feature requests, we receive have been shared with our Product team to further improve our CRM. Most of the key features we introduce have come from the feedback of our users, therefore, any feedback you give us is definitely taken into consideration. Although we are not always able to deliver on every feature request, all request are documented and shared with the team!

I would love to understand more about the issues you are experiencing with tags and exporting contacts from Nimble to MailChimp, I'm sure any issues you are experiencing can be resolved by our Care Team! We would also be happy to share insight on how to use your LI/FB accounts with Nimble :)

Additionally, we are compliant with all EU laws. View our Privacy Policy here: http://www.nimble.com/company/privacy/

Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] where we can better assist.

Best,

- Samantha

Respondido em 21/09/2017
David G.
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 19/09/2017

the BEST contact relationship management system by FAR! - and I have tried many.

Nimble is a true Godsend. Nothing else even comes close to it. Yes, it is easy to use, it connects with everything out there, it has a fast and intuitive interface, and more. But what I like most is how it saves me COUNTLESS of hours, because it does all the research for me, and some of the data entry, building complete client profiles in seconds rather than hours. Literally saves maybe 30 minutes of agony, per contact. With thousands of contacts, thats like saving a lifetime. Its like being the superman of contacts. I also like how I am able to keep track of who to contact, who I contacted, etc, so easily, so easily. Overall, this thing is making my life super easy, and making it super easy to make money through finding and nurturing key partnerships and relationships. Nothing, nothing, comes close.

Desvantagens

The Deal Management aspect is really, really weak. Really. At the very least, allow us to create categories for pipelines. I mean, I have like 5 different types of deals. Each deal type needs its own custom pipeline because the processes are all different for each deal type. But we are given the ability to only have one pipeline, and somehow make all the different deal types work. Thats crazy :)

Hi David,

Thanks for your review, and we are so glad that Nimble has been able to help you save time and energy managing your contact relationships!

The ability to create multiple pipelines is definitely on our current roadmap, and we hope to implement this feature in 2018.

Best Regards,
Olivia

Respondido em 20/09/2017
Thomas O.

Avaliado em 13/09/2017

The only CRM that I have found which actually saves you time and increases productivity.

I have always used CRM but Nimble has become my only CRM because I can combine my business and private contacts into the one system, run groups using tags (I help administer several Not For Profits for instance), and save time using the unique features of the system.

Vantagens

The social connections are better than any other system that I have experienced. The ability to add contacts from web browsing and email is a serious time saver and means that you do capture contact details which you might otherwise not bother with. The ability to connect with multiple email addresses is, I believe, unique. What I would love would be to have a different email signature available for each email account in the system as it only allows one at present (I use my work one and have to delete it for non-work related emails).

Desvantagens

The email limit is restricted unless you upgrade which simply means that some of my emailing takes place using other systems rather than upgrading my plan for something that I only use occasionally. The automatic reminders to get in touch with people are a good concept but in practice become overwhelming. The system seems to propose social accounts as possible matches even after you have rejected them (I guess it has to do that to trap new accounts in future but it is still annoying).

Hi Thomas,

¿Thanks for reaching out and for providing us with your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the ability to save time when using our Contact add-in.

Each Business plan comes with 100 Group Message sends! You can always upgrade these to 200 or 300. We would be happy to provide you with more information about these upgrades. Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Best regards,
Olivia

Respondido em 08/12/2017
Tamas J.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 14/12/2016

Hands down the best contact manager there is!

I think I reviewed all notable CRM solutions suitable for SMB-s and single entrepreneurs - and Nimble is the best in overall.

I think it's an important point that by focus CRMs can be divided into several subcategories: Nimble is mainly and mostly an outstanding contact manager.

You can manage 1 pipeline, and get basic conversation reminders, but there are other tools more focusing on those and do a better job (but failing in many basic things). And to be honest, if you need many pipelines across teams with various stages and data, an automated google sheet will do a terrific job.

What makes Nimble so great in contact management? Features mean only a theoretical solution, unless it's a quick and easy functionality, and this is where I haven't found any better.
If you are looking for new prospects, or contacts on LinkedIn, or on the net, with the Nimble App you can add them with the right tags immediately. Company details are handled intelligently, duplications are easy to solve...much easier than elsewhere.

And since the last big update, the search and segment became really awesome. You can really micro-target who you want to contact, it also works great for recruiting work or client care.

There are some things that are there but less useful in practice, and there are a few that could be improved. The contact manager and search functionality are perfect.

What I found impractical: All messages shown unstructured. In theory, it's good to see twitter, email etc in the same list, but in practice, if you get 50 e-mails/day it already becomes less of a home than your Outlook or Gmail inbox. Templates and group messages with Merge tags are great productivity boosts.
I understand the concept of the recommendations on the dashboard..but never ever used anything from it.

Could be improved: on the contact profiles, there is a lot of micro-clicking. The UI could be a little bit cleaner. Also, there could be more pipeline than 1.

I guess that's it! Great Contact management CRM, I highly recommend it!

Vantagens

Contact management, Nimble App, Search and segment options, templates with merge tags

only 1 pipeline

Hi Tamas,

Thanks so much for submitting your detailed review and feedback for Nimble! We love to see our users taking full advantage of our contact management and messaging tools. :)

Did you know that your Messages tab has sorting options? From within any folder, you may choose to display only email or Twitter, as well as only a specific email account, and only DM's or retweets! See screenshot: http://www.screencast.com/t/Fv55e9TyqoBg

While we don't have an ETA to share at this time, having multiple pipelines for the Deals tab is definitely on our roadmap! Please keep an eye out for updates. ;)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]!

Cheers,