Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

QuickBooks Enterprise is an accounting solution designed for SMBs across different industry verticals such as construction, nonprofit distribution, manufacturing, and retail. With QB Enterprise solution, any business owner can...

Saiba mais

Andrew K.
  • Setor: Internet

Avaliado em 04/02/2021

Great Value for the Price

Overall, my company has been happy with our switch to QuickBooks. We previously used Netsuite for our accounting software, but the subscription fees were outrageous and the features were difficult to manage and execute. QuickBooks offers what we need for a very reasonable price on a user-friendly format. I would definitely recommend this to small businesses who do not need a lot of advanced functionality.

Vantagens

The QuickBooks software is very affordable with lots of good out-of-box features. AR and AP functions are very easy to use for novice users of the software. There are a lot of templated reports that are very helpful for weekly and monthly accounting tasks (Payroll, Vendor Payments, Sales, etc.). The software also allows you to add on a variety of additional features through plug-ins, which you can access for a nominal monthly fee. For example, the BIll.com integration is excellent for paying your vendors online, eliminating the need for mailing out checks each month.

Desvantagens

The biggest issue with QuickBooks is their customer service department. Whenever we have issues that cannot be resolved by an internal administrator, it takes days and sometimes weeks before an Intuit rep returns our messages. We've been using the software a little over a year and have already been passed around to several different account reps. At one point, their response time was so poor I had to request a different rep. The other thing I find cumbersome with the software is the sales reporting. While the templates are helpful, I often end up with a lot of superfluous information, and the reports are not very malleable, even once exported to Xcel. This is an area I feel could be greatly improved with minimal effort from Intuit.

Shweta S.
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Avaliado em 03/02/2021

Quickbook is great tool with no accounting experience

Vantagens

After self instructing on YouTube, I can say, the product is a marvel to those of us who work with the entirety of cash. It coordinates everything and with a tick, you can produce any report.Great and best insight. The getting sorted out module is breathtaking as it grants me to screen my remuneration and expenses as shown by the monetary strategy and gives a whole effect on the affiliation's presentation.QuickBooks tackles practically all the bookkeeping issues in my association eg; Budgeting, charges instalment , detailing, charge planning and so on

Desvantagens

I wished there was the capacity to produce different reports separated from the current one which is bookkeeping based as it were. - As much as it is useful for independent company as our own, it turns out to be difficult to utilize when the business develops and become large.The naming show for certain cycles are somewhat overwhelming until you adapt precisely where they are and what they are called. The updates can make highlights be migrated, making them hard to track down. Likewise with all cloud-based programming, once in a while there are issues with the online connectivity.The number of clients that can utilize it at the same time is restricted and we business people live on cooperation and especially need it.

Andy M.
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 05/02/2021

My Accountant Recommended This!

Overall I was happy with QB - I can access my accounts from my mobile and see what's happening in my company. As I said before, using software which is recommended by various Accountants speaks for itself!

Vantagens

Just like any other kind of cloud application, the more you use Quickbooks, the more you enjoy using it and discovering more features. The fact that you can generate sales graphs simply is a great feature for generating reports for investors is a superb feature. Most importantly, this was recommended by my Accountant who could quickly export all of the data into their own system. This saved me a lot of money in the long run.

Desvantagens

Maybe too many menus to choose from which I would like to have the option of hiding. Since there are a lot of features and add-ons, some do not apply to me. So, more space please!

April H.
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

Avaliado em 07/02/2021

Vital tool for small business

I recently purchased the 2020 version of Quickbooks for desktop, after updating my Mac operating system and finding out that I was basically locked out of 2012 version that I had been using - it could not be used with my new OS and I couldn't access any of my business files. After considerable research, I discovered that I could download a trial of a newer version so that I could access my information, but then I needed to decide whether I wanted to purchase a new version of QB for desktop or begin using the online version. I decided to get the 2020 for desktop because I tried the online program and did not like it at all.

There is definitely a learning curve if you've never been a Quickbooks user before, but it far exceeds any other accounting software or program I've tried.

Vantagens

Quickbooks offers everything I need to manage the accounts for my sole proprietorship, from budgeting and expense tracking to documenting vehicle mileage, all in one program. There are myriad other aspects of the program, such as inventory tracking, that I do not even utilize because I haven't taken the time to learn them.

Desvantagens

While I have been using Quickbooks for desktop for years now, I still have to look up how to do things and it is not a very intuitive program for someone who did not go to school for accounting or business. If it was more intuitive, I would probably use more of the features.

Tiffany S.
  • Setor: Segurança pública
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 09/02/2021

Advertising versus delivered

Overall, the software is very functional and user friendly. The extra steps that I use outside the software would be nice if they were integrated, but I have been doing them for the last 4 years, so it doesn't affect my routine. I like how quickly I can create an invoice if someone asks and I can fill in the blanks for tracking later without affecting my bottom line.

Vantagens

This software is very user friendly. Getting to individual accounts is easy and straight forward. The importing of bank records saves me a ton of time doing payroll and reimbursements each month. I can track all of the owner's businesses in one place without paying extra per company added.

Desvantagens

We opted for this version because of the PO tracking. The problem is, the PO's are not created by us. They are created by our customers so we can't actually use that part of the software that we paid for. I can still run reports and track project time and expenses, but I can't track a PO given to us and how much left to be billed. I still have to do that manually. It also doesn't integrate with T-sheets without renaming projects on one platform or the other. One is for my engineers, the other is for our customers tracking. The two do not use the same formatting.

Alain jove R.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1000 funcionários

Avaliado em 18/02/2021

Bookkeeping has never been easy with this

Overall, QB is an awesome accounting tool especially for noobs like me who doesn't have any background on the matter. It does a great job of updating the reporting data and a scheduled cutoff time to allow you to know that some data won't still be present and are still in the works. Payroll, sales, and the likes are just made simple because of this.

Vantagens

This relatively easy to use app is outstanding. With its simple interface with a lot of features for the average and the advanced user makes importing and exporting a breeze. Although it has selected platforms to integrate to, it still works well and does a great job with automating business and even my personal finances.

I like the way reporting templates for weekly, monthly, are there for ease of use, which can be customized further to suit my needs. It's easy and convenient because it avoid the human error of calculations with old method of pen and paper, and even the improved ones of using spreadsheets and its counterpart apps. It is even better with optional plugins to make accounting a walk in the park, that's for a small additional fee of course.

Desvantagens

This is a bit pricy compared to other apps out there that have more or less the same functionality. It would be helpful if the excel/csv import can be better as sometimes the alignments and other elements have minor issues. And this is the same with switching from one mode to another which can sometimes have issues with the entries. And lastly, it would be nice to improve the quality that the customer service provides because it is not really great. I'm sorry to say but it's not so customer service oriented that the Quality Assurance department should work hard in weeding out those bad apples.

Patrice K.
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas

Avaliado em 11/03/2021

Great Tool but you still need to know Accounting Principles and Rules

QuickBooks has helped us with getting things done quicker and more efficiently. Dealing with Customer support can be tricky but it doesn't happen often. The reports that we produce help our Executive Leaders and Board of Directors stay informed of our financial position and are fairly easy to produce. Most accountants are familiar with QuickBooks so it is easy to send them data when preparing our year end filings.

Vantagens

Its fairly easy to use as long as you know Accounting Principles and Rules. It's not going to tell you what GL numbers to post things to so you have to know this before attempting to post things. The accounts payable (Vendors) and Accounts receivable (Customers) is pretty easy to use. Reconciling is quick and easy (as opposed to doing it my hand which I used to do). Calculation sales tax can be tricky...you need to make sure it's set up correctly. I like that the desktop version can be used in a multi-user environment so more than one person can work in it at a time.

Desvantagens

The worst thing about this product is their customer support. They are hard to get in contact with, try to charge you for every little thing and unless you get someone who actually knows what they're doing (instead of working off a script) they can really mess thing up more than you can imagine.

Emerson D.
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

Avaliado em 12/03/2021

Quickbooks is the gold standard

Quickbooks has become an indispensable element of my business, and I'm still using it after 11 years.
It simplifies payroll, AP, AR and anything else my accountant would charge me to do.

Vantagens

Quickbooks has very intuitive accounting functionality for a novice to learn from. While it's possible to make some mistakes as a rookie, their software support has always been very knowledgeable and quick to help us. The baked-in functionalities that interact with your bank, your accountant and countless other applications are hard to overlook. Overall, it's a great product at an affordable price.

Desvantagens

Some of the default invoice settings take some work to customize. Also, sending invoices one at a time is a bit cumbersome once you start doing dozens of daily invoices. Further, there are programs that offer a better breadcrumb trail to find user changes.

Charity W.
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
N/D

Avaliado em 25/05/2021

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

You can do almost anything with QuickBooks products.

Vantagens

I love the ease and convenience of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. QuickBooks has always been a goto product for me.

Desvantagens

It seems like the cost of any product increases each year, as is the case with QuickBooks. The price seems a bit high compared to what it used to cost.

Andrea J.
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 20/06/2021

Using Quickbooks

I use it for my business as well as a few other apps just to do more of a comparison on which one gives me the most customers on so far this one is it. Yes its pricey but when you have the traffic it gets to be exciting. It helps organize all my data as well as my payroll. I can keep track of everything when using this website.

Vantagens

What I liked about quickbooks is that it is easy to use for whatever reason you use it for. Personally me I use it for my business and it is well worth it especially if you have the time and money for it. It gives you many different features and steps to help you create whatever you are needing to be created. The customer service is amazing and they are always on it. The set-up is even more awesome because once you know what you are doing then it is like a breeze to work through.

Desvantagens

The least I like about it is the cost. Yes they give you a free trial but I once you actually purchase it, it can be a bit pricey. It is well worth it but I would suggest they lower the price.

Pilato D.
  • Setor: Software

Avaliado em 29/03/2021

Quick Book Is An Amazing Software! See Why.

Reason for choosing QuicBbook Desktop Enterprise:Quickbook is much easier and also function ho I want it.

Vantagens

I have been using QuickBooks three years now and I never run onto a single glitch.
I use with my desktop and it's well organized and perfectly used.

Desvantagens

The templates are helpful. I didn't like tha the price is fair but not everyone can afford it.
Using this to run multiple locations required a lot of extra work to accomplish things costume reports are reasonably flexible, also the customer service department. at one point, their response time was soo poor, they delay delay to reply our messages.
the new timers might find it difficult to use at the first time, I wish there where instructions to the newbies.

• Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Avaliado em 24/04/2021

Quickbook - nice for small business

It is definitely a very good tool for any small business, self employed and it does the basis of accounts payable, accounts receivable and financials.

Vantagens

It's a very user friendly and you get the grasp of all the features quickly. I like the ability to easily edit and customize some reports. You need not to be an expert to use this software and it helps to do the core of the business like invoicing, debtors collection reports and financial statements.

Desvantagens

When it comes to mass billing, this has to be done manually to issue all the annually invoices manually as there is no option for upload.

Laura N.
  • Setor: Design
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 21/04/2021

A CASH BASED ACOOUNTING WHICH IS NEEDED TO RUN YOUR BUSINESS SMOOTHLY

This software meets all my expectations. It's very easy to use and better than other software on the market.

Vantagens

It's easy to reconcile and I can easily navigate most data entry. Especially after the update, the reconciliation did automatically match all of my debits and credits. It's very user-friendly software. It keeps track of transactions. It keeps all information, does accurate accounting, and easy to calculate taxes yearly and quarterly. The second thing I like about this software is the payroll features. One can easily subscribe to the payroll applications. QB comes with a lot of functionality and one can easily understand and learn to use it since all kinds of extra help are given through the explanation on the overview.

Desvantagens

The only cons I have regarding this software is its pricing. It's quite an expensive investment for small-scale organizations since the selling price of the software might not be very suitable for everyone.

Misty M.
  • Setor: Contabilidade

Avaliado em 10/06/2021

Best accounting software

The payroll within the software is great and not too expensive when compared to other payroll companies. It's easy to use and very robust.

Vantagens

QB's Desktop Enterprise is the most robust of intuitive accounting products. Just as the software maker's name suggests it's an intuitive software. With a good accounting background, it's easy to use.

Desvantagens

Their technical support can sometimes leave a bad taste in your mouth. They have gotten a little better over the years offering support virtually.

Carrie S.

Avaliado em 03/06/2021

Quickbooks for Dummies, like me.

I switched from another "free" service and have never looked back. I love the ease in invoicing, reporting, etc.

Vantagens

It is very easy to use! I am NOT money minded and have a really hard time with maintaining my book keeping but this application really helps. It tracks everything you want it to and my accountant as well as book keeper can easily go in to find what they need to do their tasks.

Desvantagens

Sometimes I cannot find the history of an invoice or if someone made changes to it, whether it be myself or my accountant/bookkeeper. There is a LOT to this software so it can be overwhelming but if you stay focused on the task and actually read the help details, you can get through it. Another least like is the fees, but you pay for what you get and its great service.

Jon M.
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

Avaliado em 12/04/2017

'Enterprise' Appellation Undeserved

The unfortunate fact is that a QB Company file can become corrupted at any time for numerous reasons, and once corrupted your primary option is to submit the file to the Intuit Data Recovery team, who inform you that their repair effort will take up to three (3) business days, during which time your business operations are effectively suspended. My advice is to consider carefully whether your business can recover from such a disruption before betting its future on QB as a business operations platform.

Vantagens

QuickBooks does a fine job with basic accounting functions, is relatively easy to use, and the report suite is more than adequate for small businesses.

Desvantagens

QuickBooks Enterprise Manufacturing & Wholesale version simply does not work as advertised, as two examples among many will demonstrate. QB offers 'Advanced Pricing' functionality which enables the user to define and apply pricing rules across their client roster and inventory items list. These rules are intended to allow the QB user to apply a 60% across-the-board discount for clients Ajax and AAA, while clients Acme and Consolidated receive that same discount plus custom pricing on items X, Y, and Z. However, after the pricing rules have been applied and those clients are being billed, changing the invoice or ship date results in the deletion of the shipping cost line-item, and changes to the pricing of items on the invoice. Research with QB support revealed that Advanced Pricing suffers from a bug that was known to Intuit for at least 1 month prior to when I invoked the Advanced Pricing functionality, and a full month later Intuit has been unable to remedy the bug. After invoking the 'Advanced Inventory' feature-set, which automatically creates a drop-ship warehouse site, I learned that product being purchased from a supplier and shipped directly to our client was being removed by QB from the count of physical inventory resident on our premises. Intuit tech support rep's response was (paraphrased) "That doesn't seem right, but I don't know much about Advanced Inventory - you should call back tomorrow morning, as the day-shift staff have more tenure and are more knowledgeable".

Sujit K.
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

Avaliado em 01/06/2021

Quickbooks is the best accounting software with easy and smart user interfaces

The best part of this software is that it is user - friendly and I love working with its GUI. It is very easy to use and far better than other software available in the market.

Vantagens

Quickbooks is a widely popular accounting software. It's compatibility with many banks and third party apps is well known. It keeps tracks of transactions. One surprising thing is that after the update , the reconciliation automatically matched all of my all of my debits and credits. It is very user - friendly. It has a lot of Out - of - box features. There are many reports which are very helpful for weekly accounting tasks (Sales, Invoices, Payroll). Various plug - ins can also be attached to add to advantages. No accounting knowledge is necessary and we can quickly import our data from a spreadsheet. QuickBooks provides reliable records for tax time.

Desvantagens

I would say - Pricing ! Since , small scale enterprises operates with limited budget, the cost to buy this software is prohibitive to be a viable option.

Charleen F.
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

Avaliado em 22/10/2020

Our QB online is always ready when we are

Cloud services make everything more secure. Not having to purchase an upgrade year after year is one of the best benefits. Our business is sized so that the online version, which does have less functionality than the desktop version, still works for exactly what we need. The tutorials are helpful and there are plenty of YouTube videos to find a resolution for any problem you have.

Vantagens

The online version of QB makes it easy to always have the necessary updates and current edition. The file sharing capabilities are the exact tool that is needed for the accountant to easily have a hassle-free exchange of the data they need to keep your books and do taxes. QB payroll that can be accessed through the software and there is easy access to QuickBook loan funding should you ever need it. Anytime, anywhere access is a plus.

Desvantagens

The naming convention for some processes are a bit daunting until you learn exactly where they are and what they are called. The updates can cause features to be relocated, making them difficult to find. As with all cloud-based software, sometimes there are issues with the online connectivity.

• Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 31/01/2021

satisfactory

Vantagens

It is a tool with good organizational intent both professional and personal.

Desvantagens

Um app muito restrito compreendo a nescessidade da cobrança apos do periodo de teste, mas há vários problemas de sincronização, não sendo muito fiável para o uso em uma empresa.

Ricardo L.
  • Setor: Fabricação de alimentos
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

Avaliado em 28/06/2020

Excelente app

Vantagens

Prático e eficiente de modo geral muito útil durante a pandemia.

Desvantagens

Bugs devem ser resolvidos, a forma como é apresentado poderia ser trabalhado.

Thaís D.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Avaliado em 09/12/2020

Quickbooks ótimo pra controle de caixa

Foi o melhor aplicativo que achei para controle de caixa e receita. Recomendo pra quem tem empresa pequenas e até autônomos que procuram um aplicativo fácil de usar e ter controle de suas finanças.

Vantagens

A facilidade em registrar as informações de ganhos e gastos diários, a visualização mensal e semanal do seu controle de ganhos e gastos. O registro de informações super fácil e a visualização estatística de controle de ganhos.

Desvantagens

Acho o preço dos pacotes muito caros, gostaria que tivesse mais opções de pacotes mais em conta pra quem não quer usar todos os recursos que ele proporciona e só quer usar o básico como controle de caixa.

Angelita cristina D.
  • Setor: Design

Avaliado em 29/07/2020

Super recomendo

sempre encontro o que procuro, para toda família, desde a minha criança menor.

Vantagens

É uma forma rápida, segura, e pra quer ama leitura, está no lugar certo, tenho um filho pequeno e estou sempre a procura de novos livros.

Desvantagens

estou satisfeita, não tenho reclamações l, até o momento.

Hey, Angelita!
We're so happy to read that you enjoy our product and that it's been helpful for your business. We recommend checking out our community page for tips, answers to commonly asked questions and more: (community.intuit.com). You can also keep up to date with what's new in QuickBooks by visiting our blog: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/blog/).
Wishing you the most success.
-Jay, The QuickBooks Team.

Respondido em 05/08/2020
Kátia M.

Avaliado em 03/08/2020

Excelente App

Foi a maneira mais rápida e fácil que encontrei para administrar minhas finanças.

Vantagens

Ótima ferramenta de controle de gastos, entradas e saídas.

Desvantagens

Nada contra, tudo dentro do prometido pelo APP.

Resposta de Intuit

It's awesome to hear about your success with the app. Keep up the great work! :) -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

Respondido em 05/08/2020
Guilherme B.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 09/03/2021

Alternativa boa porém cara

A experiência no geral foi boa, porém o preço alto fez com que eu mudasse de plataforma. Além disso, a experiência ruim com o APP no celular foi decisivo para eu migrar.

Vantagens

Acredito que uma das principais vantagens é a emissão de notas fiscais, além da opção de diversas integrações. A possibilidade de colocar impostos nas vendas é algo muito legal e funcional.

Desvantagens

O que eu menos gostei foi a questão do valor que é muito caro para uma pequena empresa. Além disso, o aplicativo de celular não é tão completo e intuitivo como o site.

• Setor: Rádio e televisão
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliado em 04/08/2020

Bom

Gostei por enquanto veremos a longo prazo

Vantagens

E bom pra um software usado a pouco tempo me apresenta o que eu preciso

Desvantagens

Os valores sempre salgadinhos pra um software

Resposta de Intuit

We're pleased to hear that you're finding great use out of the product. We encourage you to check out the Community, as you can find even more ways to get the most out of your product there. (https://community.intuit.com/) Wishing you a great business year! -Hannah, The QuickBooks Team.

Respondido em 06/08/2020