Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o SmartServ

SmartServ is a cloud-based software that empowers field service contractors to gain control over their business with a one-stop collaboration platform that streamlines the operational workflow. Along with that, the mobile-friendly...

Saiba mais

Ordenar por:
Ryan G.

Avaliado em 19/01/2021

Excellent On-Boarding & Customer Service

SmartServ has given the best customer service that I have seen from any company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always ready to answer any questions that I have to get me moving on my next idea. They have been able to implement some of my ideas helping my business flow that much better.

Vantagens

The ability to have all job information in one place has changed everything for us, no longer having to look around through 3 different programs to find everything. We have been able to custom make checklists to keep track of progress on each project. All of our safety forms & any others have been digitized for us and entered into SmartServ for us to use at any point. The integration for us was very easy, if there was any discrepancies I was able to bring them up and they were fixed or I was given a solution very quickly.

Desvantagens

There is a few small issues with how the app loads, a quick refresh solves most of these problems.

Jonas Enterprise e ServiceTitan

Razões para escolher o SmartServ

We were using 2-3 programs to do what SmartServ is doing for us. The best part is that with everything being right in front of us and available on iPad in the field we are able to easily document as things happen, and less likely to forget to enter it in.

Razões para mudar para o SmartServ

After reading the reviews, and seeing how customer service was top priority is what made the decision easy. I have been working with other programs with little to no customer support and it has made it difficult to learn how to do something.
Matthew Y.

Avaliado em 13/05/2020

Finally!

FIRST RATE support and customer Service. I have 2 point people who are always available and are always asking me how they can help my business. This is the best customer service I’ve seen from any type company in a while. I’m happy with the software, and I’m doing a slow roll out so it’s perfect day 1. I’m delighted with the customer service however. They truly care about their customer and customer service.

Vantagens

I’m a House Call Pro refugee. HCP is not horrible. There are a few items that are important to me they don’t have. I left because of zero meaningful support. I don’t want to spend 2 hours reading FAQs or text support. SmartServ has more features and more flexibility. I can customize it to my demand service HVAC business. It’s flexible; sorting etc

Desvantagens

None so far. I’m in the first 6 months. So far so good.

Jobber

Razões para escolher o SmartServ

Poor overall support by HCP. SmartServ rocks.

Software anterior

Housecall Pro

Razões para mudar para o SmartServ

Customer service flat out. They really invest in their customers and it shows every day.
Sheryl P.

Avaliado em 26/03/2018

I am unhappy with the way that when you click on something the wheel just spins and spins.

Vantagens

I like the schedular and how you can see the individual appts per tech. Scheduling or creating a ticket is easy.

Desvantagens

Everything works pretty good, except when you save something and you want to go back in a ticket, it makes you type the ticket # again . Also the times when the wheel just spins and spins is always when I have a customer on the line and I have to call them back when system is up again. This happens everyday and is very annoying. When I set my group in the schedular, it changes when I do different tasks, I would like it to stay where I set it in the morning and stay that way unless I manually change it.

Resposta de SmartServ

Sheryl,we really appreciate your honest feedback and thank you for the same. Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. To help you resolve the issue with your ticket search, you can use the filters like, date, job status, technician and various others that will help you eliminate the need to continually search for the ticket #. We have released a new version of our software which is way more reliable, fast and better than the previous version. You can get in touch with your Account Manager for any further issues. Thank you and have a great day.

Melhores alternativas ao SmartServ

Marta K.

Avaliado em 31/05/2021

Easy to use, great customer service, good support.

Overall, our experience is great. I already feel a lot more free from daily entering invoices in the system. Being able to sync our invoices directly to QB helps to save time. If there are any discrepancies in the process of syncing our invoices to QB the SmartServ team is very quick to help out to make necessary corrections. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
are our on boarding managers - they are very knowledgeable and have been very helpful and responsive every time we would reach them through Zoom meetings, emails, or phone calls.

Vantagens

Easy to use, great customer service, good support, easy to use for technicians on the field, great speech to text feature to add notes (technicians love that feature). The app is able to locate the tax rate when on the job.

Desvantagens

There is a room for improvement in creation of new tickets in the field platform. We would like to be able to create tickets from the calendar view, so that we could see our schedule and the time that is available for booking (in the field platform).

Sommer M.

Avaliado em 28/04/2021

Great software and support but connectivity in rural areas limits us

I am still working on getting my entered customers completely straight. Some double entries, spelling errors, etc. However, this is mainly my fault as our customer list was not in a proper spreadsheet, and our equipment log was on a paper log that smartserv techs transferred for me. So these kinks are getting resolved quickly once I notify [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or I catch them myself and go in and fix them. Overall Smartserv has been helpful and I confidence that the more I use it, the more our company will benefit from it.

Vantagens

Keeping track of Equipment and addresses with pictures is very beneficial. Estimates and invoicing on the spot is helpful as well

Desvantagens

We live in a rural area and service very rural areas that sometimes do not have the best cell service. This is problematic for tracking mileage/travel time as the app shuts off. As well taking pictures of the job at customer's homes with little to no service, does not work, so the guys are taking pictures on their devices and texting me in the back office to upload them. Its not a big deal, but sometimes this gets forgotten etc.

ServiceTitan

Razões para mudar para o SmartServ

Price Point, as we are a very small HVAC Company that transitioned from a paper and pen operation to computerized platform
Neill M.
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Avaliado em 27/05/2020

All in one functionality

I am finding it easy to update my databases with SmartServ, adding new clients and service addresses, and adding templates and forms is not overly complicated.

Vantagens

The software integrates all the different aspects of running my business that I need in one place. The forms are easy to populate with data and the autofill features with things like address search and flat rate items save time when creating tickets. The 24/7 customer support is also a huge benefit, as other programs that I looked at do not have that.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a way for administrators only to be able to save changes to custom items into the Flat Rate Items while creating Estimates and Invoices.

Jobber e Workiz

Razões para mudar para o SmartServ

I like the look and colour scheme of SmartServ, it is professional looking. The different applications are very similar to the other products, and the price point was competitive, but the two things that really helped me decide were that they are willing to listen to suggestions for improvement and implement them, and the 24/7 support.
Craig M.

Avaliado em 18/03/2021

SmartServ Review

OUTSTANDING! Right from the 1st point of contact to up and running they have been one of the most thorough and helpful companies I have ever dealt with. Highly, Highly recommend them.

Vantagens

The software has all the specifications to deal and integrate with all aspects of business from scheduling, tracking, payroll, integration into accounting, estimating, invoicing and everything in between.

Desvantagens

No downfalls. Easy to use, easy to implement and the team was FANTASTIC in setting us up.

Karen C.

Avaliado em 26/02/2020

Great System!!

Everyone I have worked with is very nice, very helpful, and wants to make sure we are 100% happy with the product. They go out of their way to fix any issues that may come up. They were with us every step of the way to get the system set up and make sure we were comfortable with it. Great team!!!

Vantagens

Everything is easy to get in and out of. Its self explanatory. If there is something you need help with, the support team is available right away to help. The schedule is very easy to use and quick to get around in. Glad we chose this system!

Desvantagens

It would be easier if there is only one screen to input a customer and their issue. Right now you enter their information and have to add a ticket to generate a call for them. It would just be easier to have it in one screeen.

Successware

Razões para mudar para o SmartServ

I liked the entire set up over all of the rest of the systems we looked at. It is simple and very easy to figure out. Other systems were way too busy. It is very easy to change things as well.
Daniel S.

Avaliado em 05/11/2019

Great Software

Customer management and scheduling has improved. Details are more readily available. Efficiency has improved.

Vantagens

The software is very thorough and has many features that are crucial for efficiency and productivity. We are very pleased so far and enjoy the awesome customer service that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided since the on boarding process.

Desvantagens

There are still a few things in testing but that was to be expected.

Joe B.

Avaliado em 23/04/2021

A review for SmartServ

It has been excellent to work with.

Vantagens

The biggest thing that I liked about the Software is the customer service.

Desvantagens

Little bit of learning curve that was involved.

Dispatch

Razões para mudar para o SmartServ

Dispatch had terrible customer service that made me choose to go with SmartServ.
Bruce D.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 18/03/2019

Smart and Easy

The staff is friendly and super responsive. I have had zero issues with communicating our needs and getting a timely response.

Vantagens

No more tracking paper invoices.
No more huge labor hours processing work to get in our accounting software.
No more techs having missing information.
No more call takers fumbling with a system just to get a customer on the schedule.
No more illegible handwriting.

SmartServ has made our company step up the professional way we can now serve and present to our customers. Since it is cloud based we can see real time invoicing and job note updates. Its easier to track everything and significantly reduced the office man hours spent dealing with a manual process for call taking, invoice processing, and finding history on our customers.

Our techs can also better serve our customers. With unlimited space to make a detailed invoice, add pictures, and the ability to review a customer's past history at their fingertips.

This product has had a real positive impact on our business and doesn't cost an arm and a leg to make it happen.

Desvantagens

Better indicators for visual ques of job progress and continue improvements on scheduler.

Marie M.

Avaliado em 17/01/2020

Good Service

Vantagens

The software does a lot of what we need, but does have some limitations. But we haven't been able to find one software that does everything, so SmartServ is comparable to the other products out there. The customer service at SmartServ is excellent though, so anytime we have a question or a problem, they respond right away and are all very kind.

Desvantagens

There are a few things that you have to contact the SmartServ team to do, rather than being able to do it yourself. For example, you can't add new employees yourself. It has also been having syncing problems so not everything sync's properly. But the customer service team is very quick to respond and fix any issues.

Resposta de SmartServ

Marie, we are grateful that you took the time out to review our product. We understand how crucial your data is for you and we want to keep it as sanitized as possible. Also to avoid the feeding of double/wrong information into your synced accounts like Quickbooks we make sure to add the new employees ourselves. Also, there have been significant changes in the product over the period of time. Our engineering team puts in a lot of effort to provide you with the best experience possible. We are also planning to launch automatic sync with Quickbook Desktop. For any other queries you can contact your Account Manager. Have a great day.

Jessey B.

Avaliado em 29/07/2020

Great product for Small Businesses in the Trades

The customer service with SmartServ is great. They are always there and able to help with any inquiries or issues. They are also always open to taking new ideas to improve the product. So far, this has been an easy product to use with enough features to help our business grow.

Vantagens

Very easy to use features, straightforward and easy to understand as a new user. Also easy to use in front of customers to show estimates, collect payment etc. Visually done well. Syncs easily with Quickbooks.

Desvantagens

Once jobs are completed you cannot edit the timing in the schedule to reflect the job correctly. You also have to remember to save every time you make a change on the schedule tab.

Resposta de SmartServ

Hey Jessey, thank you for writing an honest feedback for our product. Through the period of time we brought in some really nice updates, the one that you're looking for being one of them. You can go ahead and have a look at it. Thanks and have a great day.

Michelle M.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Avaliado em 19/03/2019

SmartServ Conversion

The conversion process was a challenge due to our old system didn't convert a lot of the information into SmartServ due to the platform it is built on. We had some challenges with the syncing of SmartServ and QuickBooks, and have those all worked out! SmartServ support has been awesome - The support staff is GREAT. She responds quickly to our questions or concerns!

Vantagens

SmartServ is very user friendly. I like that you can search by customer name, address, and ticket numbers.

Desvantagens

The layout of the invoices is probably what we like least. We're working with SmartServ support to revise the layout to better serve our customers. We'd also like to know as soon as we pull up a customer whether it be on the web version or the iPads, if a customer is a Service Agreement Customer. It shows an ! and then you can hover over that for the information, however, if they were a different color when we pulled them up, it would be known instantly that they were on the silver plan, gold plan, etc. This would help with making sure the technicians billed the customer properly and that the customers received the correct discount!

Dan T.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Avaliado em 23/12/2019

Powerful software

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Smartserv has made this transition as easy as possible. He is always responsive when we call and checks in on us regularly when we don't call. We are very happy with our decision to switch to Smarserv. The customer service has been outstanding starting with our first sales call to implementation.

Vantagens

We like the ease of accessing the data. We schedule jobs for field technicians and need to have the customer information available quickly. The software stores job history for every customer allowing my technicians to take pictures, make notes, and request parts that are all relayed in real time to our office. Having a complete history of each customer allows my techs to be more prepared and more efficient when walking into a house.

Desvantagens

I have not used the software long enough to find anything negative. The software is so much more powerful than what we are used to. I wish we had made the change sooner.

Bojan R.

Avaliado em 05/02/2021

Experience with SmarServ

Overall experience with SmarServ was great and I would recommend their product to any small to medium size company that is looking to improve/develop CRM for their business. SmartServ is very easy to use and deploy. SmartServ also has a variety of features and they are working every day to improve on the existing features as well as to develop new ones. I look forward to seeing what else is on the horizon.

Vantagens

SmartServ customer support during and after implementation was the most valuable. SmartServ onboarding managers were with me every step of the way to help me understand and all the aspects of the software. I also appreciate SmartServ flexibility and ability to customize some of the features to our specific needs.

Desvantagens

I wish their progressive billing is little more developed. At this point there is a work around and I know in the near future they will develop a more permanent solution.

Bonnie B.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 28/03/2018

We have a few glitches, but the customer service does a great job of addressing these issues.

It is how we schedule our techs in the field. It is how we keep track of customer info and history. How we communicate job details with our techs. It has freed up time for the office staff.

Vantagens

It is user friendly, has the features that we need, and if not they help us to create the ones that we don't have.

Desvantagens

There can be glitches, but they have good communication about these. They have had to update and work on these multiple times. I think it has been a work in progress. It has worked well for us.

Anthony B.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 08/01/2020

Most comprehensive system for the money

Once we went through the 30 days of switching and the 60 days of work flow adjustments the program does nothing but get better

Vantagens

That it was all in one and gave us the options for contracts, multiple locations and was able to handle residential and commercial

Desvantagens

The system has some limitations for commercial projects

Tuesday H.
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

Avaliado em 24/06/2019

Smart Serv Review

Al has been fantastic to work with as we've gotten SmartServ up and running for our company. He promptly responds to my many calls and emails and is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. When issues require him to obtain further information or help from other departments, he contacts them immediately and I have been very impressed with how quickly he works to resolve our issues. It can be frustrating and challenging to work with new software but working with Al has helped alleviate some of that stress, as he is very knowledgeable about the software and is very personable when talking to him on the phone. It is a pleasure to work with him and I'm grateful for the time and effort he puts into making sure that we are up and running as smoothly as possible.

Vantagens

The reports and ability to move appointments around on the schedule so easily.

Desvantagens

I do not like the calendar view. It is extremely hard to read. All of the technician are in the same color and make it hard to differentiate them.

Resposta de SmartServ

Hello, thanks a lot for writing a review. Our constant updates have helped us to be better in almost every aspect of our software. The feature that you were looking for is now available with us, it would be available for you to use within a week. Hope it helps, have a great day ahead.

Paul G.
  • Setor: Serviços meio ambientais

Avaliado em 14/05/2019

Support is always there

Overall our experience with SmartServ has been excellent and I would recommend them to any company looking into them. Try a demo and ask questions. They will be more than accommodating and convincing as they were with me.

Vantagens

The support is always there. No matter what your issue is these guys are here to help. Which speaks louder than a lot of other software I have demoed and used in the past. Its nice entering data into this software with little to no issues. All of the technicians love the app. Its great getting work done from anywhere. Having our entire service history available online is a great addition too.

Desvantagens

Almost none. The credit card merchant compatibility list needs work. It would be great if we could use Stripe or Authorize.net (those are the 2 I've had experience with.) PayPal would be a nice addition as well. However, this doesn't really affect us as most of our customers pay by check. There are a few minor features we would like to see introduced. Anything I have recommended so far. They say is coming very soon.

Danny S.

Avaliado em 29/04/2021

Great software

Great customer service that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] provides

Vantagens

The software is very user friendly. It makes it easy to schedule jobs and book them on the field or in the office. Great customer service, they are always available when you need them and always happy to help. Also very cost effective.

Desvantagens

I have a hard time saving the customers signature sometimes. I have to log out and then log back in to get the signature to save.

ServiceTitan

Razões para escolher o SmartServ

Joist was not handling the payment options as well as smart serve does

The cost
Nisham B.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Avaliado em 07/01/2021

Best and Quality Dispatching Software

Overall service is best and, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] help me and my Tech a lot to fix small issues and cofusion, Great Guy. Really Appreciated his work

Vantagens

Customer Support is Excellent, No Delay in intregration with other platform, Easy to create invoice and recieve payment on field job, Simpe And Easy User Interface to work on daily basis.

Desvantagens

Nothing, Everything is Best. you wont regret if you used them.

Nicole M.

Avaliado em 23/03/2018

Good all in one service company software with excellent customer support.

Vantagens

The software is completely customizable. If a feature is not working well for us, the SmartServ support team will write a fix for it or in the very least will offer a work-around. And, if we need a feature added to the software, SmartServ will create one especially for us!

Desvantagens

SmartServ integration with QuickBooks has a lot of quirks and doesn't sync properly most of the time which requires admin time to correct.

Resposta de SmartServ

Nicole, we appreciate your honest feedback for our product. Over the course of time, we have brought in some really nice updates, including the one you're looking for. Please feel free to look it over. We appreciate your time and wish you a wonderful day.

Shontel S.
  • Setor: Varejistas

Avaliado em 02/03/2019

Great onboarding process!

The initial salesman was very patient with me and did several phone calls, emails, and demo's over many months to accommodate my schedule and concerns. The on-boarding team has been amazing. They have spent many hours moving our customer and quickbooks info from our old software and assured that we have all of the proper data transferred into Smartserv. They have answered every question and concern immediately and usually had the kinks fixed same or following day. They have also been very patient in helping my team understand how to use the software in our day to day business. We have been able to really customize the software to meet the needs of our unique work flow. We are very impressed with their knowledgeable staff and their quick responses to all of our needs!

Vantagens

The software is user-friendly and has most of the functions I was looking for. My team really likes the checklist/forms ability because it eliminates paperwork, which is a real time saver!

Desvantagens

I wish there was an ability for the technicians to be able to do some back office stuff from the ipad and visa versa. Sometimes our roles cross over.

Lili M.

Avaliado em 23/03/2018

For the most part SmartServ is a great system. Easy to maneuver through. Great customer service

Vantagens

Easy to enter new customers, being able to mail invoices and collect payment. Reminder Bell for easy follow up.

Desvantagens

System consistently running slow/ freezing up. Usually once a week a new issue arises. Usually fixed in a timely manner

Resposta de SmartServ

Lili, thank you for writing a review and helping us get more insights about our customer's needs. Apologies for the issue that you've been facing, we try our best to minimize these issues and provide you the best experience on our product. For any other queries you can get in touch with our Account Manager who work 24*7 to provide you the required assistance. Thank you and have a nice day.

60 avaliações