Visão geral das avaliações de usuário

Sobre o wp2print

WP2Print is a web-to-print solution, built on WordPress, designed to help businesses of all sizes design, print and sell digital brochures, blueprints and other documents. With online design functionality, users can personalize...

Saiba mais

Filtrar por:
Ryan A.

Avaliado em 18/09/2019

Printing Company Website

We've been using Print Science for years and never felt neglected or ignored.

Vantagens

Ease of adding products. Customer service is very good. The team response to email very quickly or we can use skype.

Desvantagens

The least thing I like I guess is the learning curve but every website and back end needs some learning to understand the structure.

Brian S.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

WP2Print is a great way to Easily add services and production capabilities

Very responsive customer support

Vantagens

Operating under WordPress makes it much easier as there are a lot of support resources under this platform.

Desvantagens

The design of new templates and integration into the Order Desk could be simplifed.

Alternativas consideradas

OnPrintShop e EFI MarketDirect StoreFront

Razões para escolher o wp2print

The other product was more integrated into our MIS system as it was part of a merger of 2 companies. Howvever, the design product was old and clunky and required their Tech Support folks to handle most every customizing

Razões para mudar para o wp2print

Previous experience with PrintScience with a custom website.
Machelle M.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 02/07/2021

The Right Tool for the Right Price

It has been a great tool for our business and helped to simplify our website.

Vantagens

We like the simple layout and that we are able to trouble shoot most of our issues/problems ourselves. If there is an issue that we can't figure out, we know we can reach out and get support in a timely manner.

Desvantagens

Some aspects of the set up were a little confusing, but we got it sorted out.

Melhores alternativas ao wp2print

William M.

Avaliado em 29/06/2021

President

No issues. wp2print was very responsive to our requested. Great team!

Vantagens

How easy it was to set up and user friendly. Client's were able to adapt to this system.

Desvantagens

There were a couple of features from our old system that wordpress didn't offer.

Jason K.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Flexible Product - worth learning and implementing

My overall experience has been great. I enjoy building the products and seeing orders come in. I recommend it and appreciate the great support.

Vantagens

I like that this software has the flexibility to build different types of print products, including fized size, area based, etc. It works well. If I come across any issues or need general help, the support is quick to respond.

Desvantagens

The Design Online add-on wasn't a good fit for our print shop, but I can see how it could work well for others especially if they use the customer portals.

Steven C.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

wp2print is great for small print shops

So far everything has been great. We are still working on development as we are a very small team but I am very happy with the functionality.

Vantagens

Ease of use, integration into wordpress, works with great templates, easy and fast to program new products & etc. This is certainly the best web to print solution I have personally used.

Desvantagens

Would love a more robust & updated design module for our clients to design their own print products. The current one works decently but it feels & looks very dated. Perhaps there are ways around this but I am not a programmer.

Matthew S.

Avaliado em 23/03/2018

We were a UK printers in need of an online pricing module for our website at a price we can...

Our boring old website quite literally was transformed overnight into an interactive customer focused tool, yes its stopped our phones ringing with simple enquiries because people can now get the prices online and send us their files, the enquiries we do get are actual orders where people have already chosen their stock, quantity, colours etc all ready for us to process. Our staff all use the website too for pricing over the phone or when people walk into our counter so now we all give out the same prices.

Vantagens

From the first inquiry over 12 months ago, through testing and implementation, the whole process was very simple even for us nontechies, and his teams support has been first rate, replying through the day/night to support questions. Nothing is too much trouble even if its not Print Science related.

Once I had worked out how to price a few items the rest were a breeze, having them all in excel to upload makes the process so easy to update.

The team excelled when our old website was hacked (not hosted with Print Science) during our build stage and even though we panic but the team had the new site up and running in a few hours probably not even breaking into a sweat.

The online design process is easy to sort out & the monthly payment is a great help with cashflow. I can't recommend it enough.

From never having used Wordpress before to being able to amend CSS etc has been a steep learning curve but knowing that Print Science was there to help if needed and always have backups just in case I messed it all up was kind of calming, although we now have our own backup just in case too.

Desvantagens

There is nothing I like least about the software apart from some other plugins aren't compatiable to give our site full funtionality in todays times. For example the ability to add/highlight 'Special Offers', give customers turnaround/delivery times based on quantities and multi buy/discounts on login but I'm sure some custom coding would sort this out.

Kevin L.
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Avaliado em 08/07/2021

Game changer

Love the ingenuity and innovation. wp2print continues to develop and evolve, responding the the needs of the industry. The PrintScience team never let me down, helping me through the setup as needed, including setup on a Canadian server to meet the needs of my customers.

Vantagens

It is genius. With wp2print I was finally able to create a webstore that really serves my customers and is easy for them to use. The support team are exceptional, starting with the personal contact I had with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] when I was just exploring the software, to the rapid responses and support I have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Their website documentation is also exceptional.

Desvantagens

I tried the designer and found that while it has excellent features, the setup was too challenging and time consuming for me to do on my own.

J. jesús N.

Avaliado em 29/06/2021

Un Gran socio comercial

una experiencia muy agradable ya que sin ser programador puedo diseñar a la medida de mi negocio *.

Vantagens

La facilidad para implementar y el acompañamiento que te dan en el inicio es fantastico. en horas puedes empezar a vender

Desvantagens

me ayuda a ser mas organizado y estar en contacto permanente con mis clientes

Lesly L.

Great product

Thru WP2PRINT, I created a new cashflow to my business, and get new clientes every day

Vantagens

The most impactful features is pricing grid

Desvantagens

Nothing at all, the product exceed our expectation.

Shawn S.

Avaliado em 16/08/2019

Great support, affordable price and elegant user interface

This has helped us create an online ordering presence that we have been looking for. When advertising online it is not enough to just have a contact form, the ability to allow consumers to pick and choose items and make decisions on their schedule and pace is a very important feature to add to any company selling service or products. We had a few products that were not available and the wp2print team created solutions that worked for our needs perfectly and they did it very quickly.

Vantagens

The functionality of the software to be able to allow file upload or allow upload later to your account manager is very helpful. The software being integrated into a content management platform allowed us to merge the online ordering into the existing design of our website which is a huge help for continuing to promote our brand properly.

Desvantagens

Honestly, the least thing I like about the software besides not finding it sooner is the third party file upload connection through Amazon S3. It is not expensive but it is another third party account to setup and manage.

Joseph W.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 29/05/2018

The guys at PrintScience are amazing! The software itself has made my life so much easier....

Vantagens

The software itself is easy to use, looks great, and bang for your buck. I looked everywhere and couldn't find a Print2Web service that would allow you to customize your own theme while using their platform which is obscured. Why would you want to use a dull and meaningless storefront that doesn't match your brand? PrintScience is one of the only ones that allows it, at a price that's extremely affordable.

Desvantagens

Nothing really, they do a wonderful job all around. I do wish they had more templates for their designer tool, and to have a more modern look, but for the value, that would be asking for much.

Adam K.

Wp2print review

It's been good

its integration with Woocommerce is solid. Good for basic designs

Desvantagens

When you get into more complex designs and templates, it is time consuming using the pdflib tool converting over text field by field

Brenda M.

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

Print Pelican

Vantagens

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been very helpful with updating our website and fixing any issues promptly.

Desvantagens

I do not have any concerns with the software.

Lesly L.
  • Setor: Design gráfico

Avaliado em 10/05/2018

Very easy to configure started working in less than 7 days

More sales

Vantagens

How easy it is to configure and upload price Matrix.

The help I had from them everytime I need help
Price configuration
Easy to customize
Being in wordpress
Monthly fee
The new servers
They speaks spanish
Great work ethic
They even help me find plugins suitable for my country

Emil C.
  • Setor: Design

Avaliado em 24/01/2020

Online platform for printing

Vantagens

The platform is absolutely what we were looking for, for long time. That's great solution for selling variable dimensional products.

Desvantagens

First steps might be slightly complicated for beginners but with fantastic support team and video tutorials it's all set within just 2 days. Thanks for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Zee J.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 25/06/2021

affordable , easy with lots of support

very happy that i switched . happy with everything .

Vantagens

very easy to set up and has lot of features that we were looking for

Desvantagens

it has feature that we didn't have with Magento as far as pricing with variable products, requesting extra payment, proofing and with reports

Mark F.

Avaliado em 26/03/2018

Great tool for the small print ship

much improved web site for both the admin and the user, ability to customize with very useful features, good customer support and response times to issues.

Vantagens

The site can be customized to suit individual needs and preferences through the use of plugins and other add ons that make the user and admin experience better

Desvantagens

While the site can be customized with plugins, some of them can be a little buggy and have a detrimental effect on some more important plug ins so it is a trial and error process to find the right plug ins that work best and are most compatible. Luckily, the plug ins are not that much money so one can expect an extra costs to find the right compatibility.

Kathy C.
  • Setor: Partido político
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 12/06/2020

Wp2Print was the Best solution for me!

Vantagens

Upgrading from the previous vs to the new wordpress software was amazingly simple. I had some minor wordpress experience going into this and asked many questions, but overall this was an easy and smooth transition. I have been working [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for years and found you both to beyond helpful at troubleshooting. The newest version has been a game changer for myself and my clients.

Desvantagens

I wish the designer portion of the site had some easier options to create color blocks. I also wish editing pricing was quicker to do, but those are minor issues.

Bruno G.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Avaliado em 28/06/2021

Good

Vantagens

Strong enugh to cover most of our customers needs

Desvantagens

We found dificult to integrate the platform with some couriers and delivery apps.

Cherie B.
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
N/D

Avaliado em 22/04/2021

Super easy to file

Like the experience and would use it again and refer others to use it.

Vantagens

The software is super easy to learn and use and navigate through.

Desvantagens

Almost too simple. Then if you need to make a change afterward or know the timing the support chat was lot there.

Edgard C.
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Great software, Friendly

Vantagens

Features, such as store and easly managed

Desvantagens

I have not yet found any cons, it has been a very useful tool in order to make us grow