Arturo O. Especialidade: Serviços jurídicos Número de funcionários: Profissional autônomo
This was extremely easy to use! When we just started, I uploaded most of my contacts and leads, and started to explore what can Teamgate do for me. I'm not very tech savvy but it wasn't hard to find what to do with all the data, how to create new tasks and set reminders for the follow-ups. Calendar is really clear and visual, easy to get an idea who's working on what. And sales pipeline with drag&drop is very intuitive, you just click on a deal, drag it to a stage you want and that's it. A tip: fill in the lost reasons early, so then after working for some months, you will get an idea why are you losing deals and can think of a plan how to improve this area. It's the first CRM I used and I love it so far
I feel that there can be more automated tasks or so-called workflows, but for this I use Zapier integration, which covers this part pretty well. Not a big problem at all.
Teamgate has really strong lead management - it's visual and simple, you see a lot of information on the main screen, and if you nened some more details, you can just dig deeper into the lead's card. Lead scoring works without any flaws but it's important to set up your values first. Our team uses calendar a lot and this helps us to see how busy we are and allocate our free time. Agenda is a wonderful feature too, every day I start with looking my day's plan and this is a great tool for that. Since we use Professional plan, dashboard is vital for keeping track of what's going on in the company.
You cannot customize the dashboard but I still see pretty much everything I need there, so not a huge problem. It just would be great if I can rearrange the tabs, that's it.
Chris A. Número de funcionários: 11-50 funcionários
• Export for CSV, Excel, LinkedIn,
• Custom Statues, unqualify leads, qualify leads,
• Sort leads by RESP, Mortgage debt (create tag)
• Import a tag directly for a bulk group (RESP, Mortgage Debt clients, young families etc.)
• Convert button brings them to the sales pipeline
• Sales Pipeline has who owns it, estimate $, analytics if won or lost and reason why.
• Has direct functionality with Intercom, all convos can view directly on client’s dashboard. Open previous convos.
• Works with mail chimp for the bulk emails.
• Create activities for each client, has reminders for events attached for activities,
• Planner for tasks, overdue, due today or coming due,
• Dashboard, has analytics, how many new leads, what’s in the pipeline, sales pipeline etc, win ratios,
• Deeper insights, tracks touch points, win/loss, conversion ratios in the different stages,
• 1 hour of time allowed to help set up the dashboard no continued dedicated support
• Can link with Gmail calendar (you can't use it as your email which is a huge factor)
Julija B. Especialidade: Publicidade e marketing Número de funcionários: 2-10 funcionários
I like task management features in Teamgate CRM. My team and I can see what everyone's up to. Also, Agenda is great to check what's going on for you every day. We often set meetings and tasks for each other so it is crucial for us to see others' calendar and when they're free. This work really well. Pipeline is also extremely easy to use, you can make quite a lot of insights just by looking what's happening on every stage. Might upgrade to Enterprise when we will be bigger.
Missing an integration with project management tool like Asana or Monday. However, I’m pretty happy about the opportunities using Zapier integration - you can automate a lot of manual work
Insights on sales results and posibility to predict future results
CRM tools, reminders and invoicing system
Would like more project management tools and possibility to track project data, like sucess, project cost, etc.