SAP CRM is a comprehensive, industry-specific client management solution with built-in sales automation, marketing automation, customer support, help desk and channel management capabilities. The solution offers a multi-deployment architecture that supports both on-premise installation and cloud hosting.
SAP CRM is a modular solution, comprising of multiple integrated modules. The sales module helps companies to acquire and retain new business and manage the sales pipeline. The marketing module is designed to develop, execute and manage effective marketing campaigns, and to score and nurture leads. The service module aids companies in improving client satisfaction and retention rates. Other modules include channel management, interaction center, web channel, and business communications management. SAP uses big data technologies to generate business-relevant insights from marketing, commerce, customer service and sales data.
SAP offers omni-channel customer support through its global reps via phone and email. Users can also explore exhaustive SAP knowledge base to learn more about to the solution.
Arvind kumar A. Especialidade: Ócio, viagens e turismo Número de funcionários: 10 000+ funcionários
1. SAP Hybris is based on Spring framework. Because Spring is the most widely used framework in Java fraternity, finding developers and architects who can be quickly made productive on the Hybris platform is much easier as compared to that on other platforms. Moreover, there are strong SAP Hybris communities at answers.sap.com and stackoverflow.com.
2. SAP Hybris has been consistently at the top position as rated by Gartner and ForresterWave. The selection criteria for these two agencies have been most respected for many years.
3. The business tooling is very extensive and business users find the merchandising tools quite intuitive. Hybris SmartEdit (which is a tool enabling the business users to make changes to the website content as intuitive as editing a live site and previewing it on multiple devices before publishing the changes to the live site) is the only tool of its kind provided by any Java-based eCommerce platforms.
4. SAP Hybris sticks to releases as per the roadmap published well in advance. At the same time, SAP Hybris comes up with the required patches (e.g. security patches) immediately when they are deemed critical for businesses.
5. The documentation is quite rich and there are more than one sites (e.g. help.hybris.com, wiki.hybris.com, www.sap.com/cxworks etc.) where relevant help is available.
6. The licensing is very flexible.
7. There are many deployment options e.g. on-premise, on SAP cloud infrastructure, on a public cloud infrastructure.
1. The CMS and personalization still have some room for improvement.
2. SAP needs to campaign for SAP Hybris as AWS does for its cloud. After having worked with many different eCommerce platforms (including the top three), I can say that it is the best platform. Yet, because of the lack of proper campaign many customers, are not aware of its strengths and the array of features.
Avaliador Verificado Especialidade: Serviços e tecnologia da informação Número de funcionários: 11-50 funcionários
I have found SAP hybris a complete package with all the relevant features required in any e-commerce application. A lot of third party integrations has made it more usable and integrated with other systems. It also has presence on SAP cloud.
So, overall its a good product.
1. It provides e-commerce functionality to the businesses, which helps in direct selling of the products from the producer to the consumer.
2. It provides almost all the e-commerce functionalities, and a lot of third party integrations for media(images, videos, etc.), tax calculations, payment providers, and a lot more already out-of-the-box.
The product also has ample space to expand and customize the existing platform as well as per the business requirements.
3. After the acquisition of SAP, the product has been changed to make it adaptable to SAP environment. SAP has provided a lot of integration channels to integrate it with other SAP products, for example, SAP Revenue, Billing, Marketing, Sales and Service to name a few.
As a result, it helps in overall revenue generation of the businesses.
4. The product has been extended into major industries apart from only retail.
5. There is a lot of improvement going on with every release and the product is always up-to-date with the latest changes in programming languages and in incorporating other new technologies.
1. There are still a lot of legacy bugs that needs to be fixed even in the core platform and commerce modules.
2. A lot of common functionalities are still not being provided and need to be implemented by the solution providers in every project. Such common functionalities can be provided out of the box. One such feature could be GDPR especially used within the projects involving EU sites.
3. SAP needs to focus more on technical improvement of the project and not just on marketing aspects.
4. SAP needs to publish a common set of steps publicly for the partners providing the solutions, starting from the setup of the project until the go-live of the project to avoid delays and to build better customer reputation.
Aneesh B. Especialidade: Varejistas
SAP CRM is a very robust product and SAP has done well over the past decade to cater to the CRM needs of customers across industries. The best part of SAP CRM is that it not only integrates seamlessly with other SAP softwares but also with various non-SAP softwares providing options to enterprises to keep using certain legacy systems at the same time. CRM solutions in general are very customer centric and SAP has done exceptionally well over the past few releases to come up with advanced features like Social Media Integration to capture market vibe in a more structured and organized fashion. While some of the core CRM modules keep getting better with frequent bug fixes, focus has been on adding new features to cater to industry specific needs. Another important aspect of this software is its ever improving UI. Since CRM 7.0 there has been considerable change in the UI which I should say is extremely friendly now. For customer who want to deploy SAP CRM solution faster, SAP provides them with Rapid Deployment Solution which reduces the implementation time and cost drastically. SAP CRM Best Practices are now successfully used across industries as a proven tool to successfully run business. SAP CRM on HANA platform has made data retrieval a very quick and hassle free affair. SAP also has a great community of developers and professionals who help to share ideas and answer questions when it comes to configuring and customizing their solutions. Another important thing is that for customers who do not want to invest in huge IT infrastructure , SAP CRM comes as an on demand (cloud) solution with most of the features from its on premise version.
SAP CRM releases newer version at a relatively slower rate than most of its competitors. Configurations in SAP CRM backend still remains pretty complex and require highly skilled and experienced professionals to do so. Though SAP CRM can be used as a standalone product but the usability is drastically reduced when SAP ERP is not implemented. Standalone SAP CRM analytics is very basic in its present form and cannot cater to customer need without complex customization.Lastly, lets face it, SAP solutions are still heavily priced compared to other vendors and quite understandably SAP CRM consultants are pretty expensive to hire.
Understanding the enterprise's requirement is a the key for evaluating any ERP based software. Various web based journals are available , most common one being SAP SCN (SAP's official community network),to understand what SAP CRM can and cannot deliver. Always compare it with other vendors in the same field. Enhancements and customization are costly in SAP CRM so understanding what a SAP CRM out of the box solution can deliver is very important. SAP Best Practices are industry proven but that does not mean that it would best suite your business needs in long term. So , it is very important to evaluate how much business process change is your organization willing to do to bring in SAP CRM in your environment.
Scott M. Especialidade: Hospitais e Saúde Número de funcionários: 501-1000 funcionários
Once you have the correct access and TCodes SAP is a powerful beast. I use SAP daily to keep an eye on inventory locations and my team is able to refurbish service equipment using SAPs processes as well keep their time and materials used for said work.
SAP isn't the prettiest software as I know that might sway someone one way or the other but if you are looking for a powerful tool then it is the industry leader. It is also very clicky and the learning curve to the software is a long one but once you do your tasks a few times you won't need your notes much.
Iván B. Especialidade: Publicidade e marketing Número de funcionários: 2-10 funcionários
SAP CCS (CRM) It is the most complete platform in the market. It adapts easily (implementation) to the cases of the electricity industry (which is my experience), from the commercial area, customer service and its perfect connection with the MM material modules and sales and distribution SD, ... FI ... I enter others. The workflow is really his strength."
The way it leads from real life to the workflow. The integration of activities and their implications in real time with the areas through the ERP. Speed as you can adapt, improve and learn on the go.
Nothing. I should only indicate that the possible failures are in the training. They must ensure that SAP teachers have knowledge of field and SAP technology. When this happens everything is really excellent