Avaliador Verificado Especialidade: Serviços jurídicos Número de funcionários: 11-50 funcionários
Uma das mais plataformas de gestão comercial mais fáceis de utilizar existentes no mercado.
Plataforma intuitiva e fácil de utilizar. Simples, porém robusta no gerenciamento dos processos para equipes de vendas.
Não sou um utilizador diário da plataforma e não tenho contras para listar até então. Ajudei a implementar a solução e as equipes que o utilizam não tem maiores reclamações sobre o Pipedrive.
Avaliador Verificado Especialidade: Publicidade e marketing Número de funcionários: 2-10 funcionários
Acredito que para o meu uso não vale a pena nem para a minha agencia
Estou ainda utilizando, avaliando e testando mas sinceramente não estou gostando muito o software utilizado
Não acho muito pratico , muitas funções acabam atrapalhando as funções mais simples, ou seja algo simples acaba se tornando complicado
Christopher J. Especialidade: Publicidade e marketing Número de funcionários: 2-10 funcionários
Pipedrive is by far my favorite CRM after extensively reviewing over a dozen of them. I recommend it to all of my clients because of how versatile it is with third party integrations. I also recommend it to any beginners since you do have the option of getting WAY more features than anyone else offers at the top-tier package; all while being one of the least expensive.
I like the simplistic UI, the customizability, and the fact that Pipedrive has the widest range of integrations in it's class. I would go as far as to call it MODULAR, meaning you can add pretty much any feature you'd like via 3rd party integrations. With this is mind, you'll never be limited to some of the things Pipedrive doesn't do as well. Alternatively, if you're looking for everything under one roof, Pipedrive does this better as a whole than any of the competition.
I'm not a huge fan of how some of the very simple features are blocked off from the lowest price plan. Since I prefer the 'modular' setup, this is the only plan that makes sense to me, but I do miss some of the features like important fields that display certain fields first based on where the deal or person / organization is in the pipeline.
I used to run the top tier package from Pipedrive, and I wasn't really impressed with the automation features. They're a bit limited and the triggers don't always work.
Shayne H. Especialidade: Internet Número de funcionários: 11-50 funcionários
PipeDrive is functional CRM platform and a viable/cheaper alternative to SalesForce and other counterparts. It is easy to use and has a wonderful graphical interface. If you are a budding enterprise, PipeDrive is the software for you. If you're a full-fledged corporate, I'd personally recommend you evaluate other options because although PipeDrive is amazing, it still sports limited functionality that won't do a large company any justice.
1) You can send emails directly from the platform! This gives you an edge on your communication efforts and helps you trigger alerts, get notifications and manage a large volume of clients - often simultaneously.
2) The interface is very easy to use and there is no steep learning curve necessary for one to get accustomed to the platform. This also encompasses of how easy it is to navigate through the platform.
3) PipeDrive can seamlessly integrate with many third party service providers. We have had no problems integrating PipeDrive with MailChimp, Slack, Gmail, LinkedIn, etc
4) PipeDrive will never let your leads go stale. Leads that need following up with will be highlighted based on the criteria designed by the user. Intuitive icons beside each lead can give you a detailed picture as to what stage of your business process the lead is on and what required action needs to be taken.
5) PipeDrive makes it super easy to enter leads and move them through various stages of your business process.
6) Inter-departmental communication is a breeze. I've noticed a strong synergy between our sales and marketing department after implementing PipeDrive in our organization. It's very convenient to identify high potential leads and PipeDrive eliminates the need of trying to give the next department a detailed back-story about leads during a hand-off. This saves a LOT of time.
7) Dashboards can help you evaluate and track project progress at a glance.
1) We are unable to send one email to multiple contacts. Right now, we have to send them out one after the other. Sincerely wish they look into this.
2) Usually hands when processing large volumes of data.
3) Not suitable for large firms and organizations. I deem this to be an entry/Beginner CRM platform.
4) There aren't any built-in marketing and contract management tools.
Bill B. Especialidade: Publicidade e marketing Número de funcionários: 2-10 funcionários
My overall experience with Pipedrive was very good, If I were to have a sales team I would definitely migrate over to there to make monitoring the sales process easier.
The feature that I loved the most about Pipedrive was the Lead Management, it was such an amazing feature of the software and was very detailed about how much information you can put in about each and every one of your leads, you could even Bcc it into your emails so that you can manage how all interactions are going from there.
What I liked least about the software was that there are so many features that cannot be accessed on the level I was using, I was on the Free Trial but noticed on there how some features that would be deemed necessary for leads were not available unless you were paying for the more premium subscriptions.