Rayanne W. Especialidade: Construção Número de funcionários: 2-10 funcionários
HCP is very easy to use and a very intuitive layout. When we tried ProjX360 and D-Tools SI, there was a HUGE initial setup required and a HUGE learning curve to figure out how to use the programs. Not HCP. Easy to use from Day 1 and it's quick and easy for new employees to learn.
One of the best things is the customer service. It's top notch. They always solve the problem, even if they have to go research and get back to me the next day (and they actually DO get back to me). They also make it easy to contact them with a button on the bottom right of the screen. Other softwares I have to scour the internet trying to find out how to contact customer service.
Would like to see more integrations and there are little things I would change here and there, but I know that's hard to do since the software covers so many different industries. A better way to pull reports would be especially good.
Anthony S. Especialidade: Construção Número de funcionários: 2-10 funcionários
I am very happy with it. I came from Wintac. I was with Wintac for about 25 years and made the switch to Housecall Pro and it has helped me with things Wintac was not capable of helping me with, like my online presence, getting more reviews, tracking how long employees take at jobs, etc.
Very easy to use, the user interface is clear, has mobile app, has desktop app, the company listens to its users and make updates to the software pretty quick. Has open API to a lot of 3rd party software and is open to having more. work orders are great
Still building new features that are very important to have but not there yet, some important features are there but seems like not a lot of time was put into those features where more time might have been put in other less important features. Reporting does not dig deep enough. service agreements need work
Paul D. Especialidade: Construção Número de funcionários: 2-10 funcionários
Extremely disappointing. Huge mistake for us.
HCP is marginally useful for scheduling.
1) No way to document when a client accepts your proposal, which means No CONTRACT. Even if your customer accepts your estimate, you have no documentation of such. This, of course, means that you do not have a contract with the customer, and you have no hope of being paid for the work you did. Kind of a huge problem.
2) Inability to control alerts and messages to customers. It's either ON or OFF -Customers receive annoying alerts every single day you're on the job -at least a half-hour before you begin work...so like 6:30 every morning...Or, no alerts at all. That's your only choice
3) Every interaction with Customer Support ends with "No you're not able to do that, but we'll forward this to our engineering team." Every single interaction. All of them end like this. Nothing is ever resolved -at least in our experience.
4) The product development team keeps churning out more and more features to charge for -when the infrastructure of what they've already built is woefully lacking in usability.
5) When a job takes more than one day to complete, there's an option to add what they call a Segment. You can add as many segments as you like for multiple-day jobs, but each successive segment is blank. So if you want your crews to know what their scope of work is -or if you want them to have access to the attachments you added -you have to re-attach and resubmit your scope of work for every single segment you add.
6) I could go on and on -but I think my time would be better spent
Resposta: Housecall Pro 10/09/2019
We would love it if you would reach out to the chat team and ask for a call to go over the features. It looks like we just need to go over them in better detail so you can get the most from them. We'd be happy to help you better utilize our software!
Every time a customer approves or declines an estimate it shows up on the estimate details page.
Customers can only receive 5 types of automated notifications:
1. When a job or estimate is scheduled.
2. When you press the "on my way" button
3. When you press the "finish" button
4. When payment is made (they receive a receipt via email)
5. Any re-marketing emails or postcards that you (manually) set up
You control the daily "on my way" and "finish" messages (you do not have to press them).
When you create a new segment try "Copy to new segment" and all attachments will carry over.
Lastly, our chat team forwards feature requests to development so they can be considered for work. It's the best path to being worked on.
Justin J. Especialidade: Construção Número de funcionários: 2-10 funcionários
The user friendly interface, when it comes to using an all in one program for running a business, this is one of the best, it’s easy to use, very tech friendly for the guys in the field and customer service is great anytime I have any questions, I just send an email and get a response back very quickly. Would highly recommend to other companies.
Our company uses it on IPads in the field and also on computers at the office, and what I felt could be improved upon is allowing certain features to be used on the app as well as the site version on desktop. Certain features and functions you can only do from the desktop.
Ruben R. Especialidade: Serviços meio ambientais Número de funcionários: Profissional autônomo
easy to use. mobile ready. sending invoices is easy . Seeing custumer text thru the mobile app helps out great
Mobile app isnt the same as of desk to ...
doesnt send out notification on recurring serves automatic
.too expensive especailly of the off season lawn service. Winter of 2019 i had to cancel the software and came back i thinking paying a little more